FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he thinking he is Arnold Schartzager here ?

[video=youtube;kEzFdXXE-IM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEzFdXXE-IM[/video]

No idea!!

The thing I found most interesting here is what was the thought process before turning on the camera.. I think I am going to do this. I get it is an act/song but.... (no awareness of how foolish and meaningless it is?)

Then proceeding, ( not thinking while recording it , this sounds and looks stupid)

Then I assume watching it ( again, obviouly concluded that it had some merit, talent,meaning,would get hits) afterward.

And the final opportunity to conclude probably no need to upload this

Nowhere in any of those stages was the conclusion not to post it!!!

It also hit me as in a dorm, some others walking by hearing this...... maybe they just thought he was drunk??

BUT here it is..........................

[video=youtube;P5orwkVAYDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5orwkVAYDM[/video]

PS! I do not typically read any comments on You Tube! But when I saw the number of hits on a couple I thought no way this has only got to be becasue her lunched on another human beings face. On the few i did scroll down I did not see too many posts older than when this heideous story broke

One more thing:

I am still in recovery mode from cleaning some bathroom tiles ha!

To you guys , is walking four miles , in todays fitness absorbed world seem long?

To me these days driving 4 miles can wipe me out (a joke) but 4 mile walk - I would drop dead ! There is no way on earth I could walk 4 miles . Yes I am old, for the younger people here - is that something you would just do?? 4 miles?

I guess I am wondering does this seem more mental. or steroideeeee, or drugs, or stupid, than just the new body era/exersise obsession "typical"

One more thing:

I am still in recovery mode from cleaning some bathroom tiles ha!

To you guys , is walking four miles , in todays fitness absorbed world seem long?

To me these days driving 4 miles can wipe me out (a joke) but 4 mile walk - I would drop dead ! There is no way on earth I could walk 4 miles . Yes I am old, for the younger people here - is that something you would just do?? 4 miles?

I guess I am wondering does this seem more mental. or steroideeeee, or drugs, or stupid, than just the new body era/exersise obsession "typical"
Well, I'm anything but young, and taking the heat and slightly sloping terrain where I've walked lately, it takes me a good 60 to75 mins to walk 2.9 miles.

A four mile walk for someone his age is pretty easy. In my early to mid 20s, I'd head out for a 4-5 mile walk with friends on a whim on a nice Saturday.

Flakka apparently makes you think you have superhuman powers as evidenced in the article mentioned above.

"STUART — The college student caught biting a victim's face after stabbing and beating the man and his wife to death in a random attack may have ingested "caustic" chemicals from the couple's garage, Martin County Sheriff Snyder said."
(snipped)
""It's a typical garage, so there were solvents," he told the Palm Beach Post (http://pbpo.st/2bis5hD). "There were things he could have consumed and that first night at the hospital, the hospital speculated based on what they were seeing in his body fluids, that perhaps he had ingested something caustic from the garage.""

http://www.gainesville.com/news/201...have-ingested-chemical-martin-co-sheriff-says

Had he had any sort of traumatic brain injury? I'm so at a loss of words with this case. It's so random, so brutal. He needs to pay for what he has done, but this is one case where I will be actively watching to see what went wrong with him and when.

I'm still trying to piece together what happened and right now LE is saying he might have drank chemicals in the garage before the killings:
A police spokesperson tells PEOPLE investigators have been unable to interrogate Austin Harrouff, who they believe drank some hazardous household chemicals moments before allegedly attacking 59-year-old John Stevens and his 53-year-old wife, Michelle Mishcon.
http://www.people.com/article/fsu-s...ce-drank-chemicals-he-found-in-victims-garage
So if it happened that way, was the garage unoccupied at the time he entered or was the couple for instance attempting to give him first aid for his [self-inflicted] wounds when he grabbed something to drink? Also I'm wondering if due to drugs, innate mental illness or a combination of the two, if he was in immortal superpower mode and thought the couple were breaking into his dad's house, with him turning down the wrong street due to delusions. Since he was lucid and able to speak, but was growling when LE arrived at the house, I'm wondering if perhaps he thought he was The Wolverine from the X-Men and that's why he was cutting himself, drinking poisonous fluids and killing people. LE for instance thinks his hand injury that required surgery may have been self-inflicted and happened before he killed anyone, so that's pretty crazy.

"STUART — The college student caught biting a victim's face after stabbing and beating the man and his wife to death in a random attack may have ingested "caustic" chemicals from the couple's garage, Martin County Sheriff Snyder said."
(snipped)
""It's a typical garage, so there were solvents," he told the Palm Beach Post (http://pbpo.st/2bis5hD). "There were things he could have consumed and that first night at the hospital, the hospital speculated based on what they were seeing in his body fluids, that perhaps he had ingested something caustic from the garage.""

http://www.gainesville.com/news/201...have-ingested-chemical-martin-co-sheriff-says

As if this all isn't bizarre enough. Are they suggesting that he stopped to drink chemicals during this attack? I suppose if one were out of one's mind in a frenzy, you could pick up a container? I would think his bloodwork would have shown those kinds of markers very quickly though, (enzymes etc.) as well as evident esophageal trauma from most chemicals. Is it just me or are there some pretty significant weight fluctuations evident in the available pictures/videos? Makes me lean more towards steroids, or, psychiatric medications. I can't remember offhand if the parents have alluded as to whether he had ever been under psychiatric care.

I don't think I have heard about any counseling or docs, or anything of the sort. And weight fluctuations are Assoc with steroids. He doesn't have a "moon" face, Assoc with long term steroid use. They will eventually find out what he did have in his system, but it may not be right away, with as many caustic chemicals as there are today.

This is so confusing to me! If he did drink something caustic from their garage, did he wait in hiding to stalk them? Does this "caustic"(whatever he induced)take affect immediately?

I just can't see Mishcon and Stevens sitting there watching him down poisoning materials.

Something seems so odd to me, I don't know what, but I guess time will tell.

I still wonder in my head if someone put something in his drink at the restaurant???

jmo 🐮

I don't think anyone is suggesting this caustic chemical is what caused him to attack people. It sounds like he was obviously agitated before the attack-apparently he was cutting himself and he took off his clothes before he even got to the victim's house.

I don't think anyone is suggesting this caustic chemical is what caused him to attack people. It sounds like he was obviously agitated before the attack-apparently he was cutting himself and he took off his clothes before he even got to the victim's house.

Thanks jjenny. You're correct. The only reason I posted that article is because IMO they're attributing his poor medical condition due to the chemicals ingested. The attack is another story. It just demonstrates how unstable he was or that he tried to harm himself to get out of trouble.
We're all waiting to hear what the synthetic toxicology reads.

Thanks jjenny. You're correct. The only reason I posted that article is because IMO they're attributing his poor medical condition due to the chemicals ingested. The attack is another story. It just demonstrates how unstable he was or that he tried to harm himself to get out of trouble.

I also wonder if he ingested it instead when he started taking off his clothes and cutting himself. That crime scene with the clothes and mile-long blood drip wasn't discovered until later by a reporter. If he already had existing mental disorders, maybe he was actually an inhalant abuser and could have either accidentally or intentionally swallowed an inhalant that he kept in his pocket and if there was an empty bottle of nail polish remover or something like that, it may not have been recognized as evidence or could have already been cleaned up as trash by the time the police discovered the crime scene.

But it was posted in 2 news articles:

The Gainesville Sun

People Magazine

http://www.people.com/article/fsu-s...ce-drank-chemicals-he-found-in-victims-garage

jmo 🐮

I also wonder if he ingested it instead when he started taking off his clothes and cutting himself. That crime scene with the clothes and mile-long blood drip wasn't discovered until later by a reporter. If he already had existing mental disorders, maybe he was actually an inhalant abuser and could have either accidentally or intentionally swallowed an inhalant that he kept in his pocket and if there was an empty bottle of nail polish remover or something like that, it may not have been recognized as evidence or could have already been cleaned up as trash by the time the police discovered the crime scene.

He dropped his clothes before he got anywhere near the scene. His shorts were found a mile away. So it would appear he was cutting himself and taking off his clothes before he even got to the scene of the murder.

"CBS12 news photojournalist Dana Szpunar found a pair of shorts about one mile west on SE Island way from the crime scene and handed the evidence over to detectives."

http://cbs12.com/news/local/accused...ve-ingested-chemicals-found-in-victims-garage

But it was posted in 2 news articles:

The Gainesville Sun

People Magazine

jmo ��

What was posted in two articles? That he might have ingested something from the garage? He might have ingested something from the garage, but nobody is saying that is what caused him to attack people.

Father claims his son was making suicidal threats that day. That contradicts what his mother was saying on 911, but would actually explain why she called police after he left the restaurant. Could also explain why he would ingest something from the garage-he could have been both suicidal and homicidal (apparently quite a few suicidal people are also homicidal).

"Harrouff told CBS 12 off camera, “Austin was not mentally well that day. He was making suicidal threats,” before dinner and they “were very concerned.”"
http://cbs12.com/news/local/father-...ns-organs-are-failing-from-chemical-poisoning

IMO, ingesting random chemicals from the garage may have been a suicide attempt. Perhaps he figured he'd be dead shortly and finished the attack...or maybe he figured cops would shoot him.

Either way it seems like he snapped that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa