Was Burke Involved ? # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12/26/96 Two unidentifed shoe prints found on wine cellar floor - 12/26/96 One Hi-Tec boot print found on the wine cellar floor - 08/28/2000 Atlanta Interviews, Patsy Ramsey, Lin Wood, and PI Ollie Gray were atold that Burke Ramsey and Fleet White Jr both said they had owned Hi-Tec brand shoe

[TD="width: 30%, bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 1, align: left"][/TD]

[TD="width: 90%, bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 3, align: left"]
During the Atlanta 2000 Interviews, a statement was made as FACT that prior to 1996 that Burke Ramsey said he owned a pair of Hi-Tec boots. The boots were apparently were purchases while shopping with his parents in Atlanta, Georgia. During the same interview it was stated that "Fleet Junior also says that he had Hi-Tec shoes." Patsy Ramsey stated she can't remember Burke ever having any shoes or boots with compasses on them. When asked if this interview was the first time she heard Burke said he owned Hi-Tec shoes with compasses and Patsy said yes.
[/TD]

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-prints-hand-foot.ht

12/26/96 Two unidentifed shoe prints found on wine cellar floor - 12/26/96 One Hi-Tec boot print found on the wine cellar floor - 08/28/2000 Atlanta Interviews, Patsy Ramsey, Lin Wood, and PI Ollie Gray were atold that Burke Ramsey and Fleet White Jr both said they had owned Hi-Tec brand shoe

[TD="width: 90%, bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 3, align: left"]
During the Atlanta 2000 Interviews, a statement was made as FACT that prior to 1996 that Burke Ramsey said he owned a pair of Hi-Tec boots. The boots were apparently were purchases while shopping with his parents in Atlanta, Georgia. During the same interview it was stated that "Fleet Junior also says that he had Hi-Tec shoes." Patsy Ramsey stated she can't remember Burke ever having any shoes or boots with compasses on them. When asked if this interview was the first time she heard Burke said he owned Hi-Tec shoes with compasses and Patsy said yes.
[/TD]

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-prints-hand-foot.ht

Who made the "factual" statement?

You must be mistaking me for someone else. I'm not offended at all. I've looked at the evidence and I can't find any that implicates Burke other than supposition and guesses. Where is the PROOF he whacked his sister over the head?

The gj indictment is what sealed the deal in my mind. Who else would pr and jr cover for?

GOVENOR of COLORADO said he feels Burke killed his sister................on GMA (ABC) now lawsuits?
should be against JR ......JMOO
JR should be very quiet IMOO he should be in jail with OJ!!!

That is correct. Neither Patsy nor John was called to testify. p. 178 Foreign Faction

Were they not called or did they plead the 5th?

I reckon Burke couldn't because nothing he could say about that night would tend to incriminate him as he couldn't be criminally charged?

The thing I just don't understand is that if she was still alive after that head injury wouldn't a parent immediately call 911? How do they know that she was possibly braindead and strangle her hours later?

I do believe BDI and that P and J both covered it up. There is no way P would do all that while her husband is in bed sleeping. My guess is P went in panic mode, started the coverup and threatened to leave John if he would interfere maybe? Sth like, "If the cops take B away from us, we are done and I will expose all the dirt i have on you?"

Watching little B in those interviews is so creepy and telling. And i wasn't aware that the fesces smearing happened right after she was dead? Is that right? I mean really? JB is dead and she is still the center of attention so B basically displays again how he feels about her?

The thing I just don't understand is that if she was still alive after that head injury wouldn't a parent immediately call 911? How do they know that she was possibly braindead and strangle her hours later?

I do believe BDI and that P and J both covered it up. There is no way P would do all that while her husband is in bed sleeping. My guess is P went in panic mode, started the coverup and threatened to leave John if he would interfere maybe? Sth like, "If the cops take B away from us, we are done and I will expose all the dirt i have on you?"

Watching little B in those interviews is so creepy and telling. And i wasn't aware that the fesces smearing happened right after she was dead? Is that right? I mean really? JB is dead and she is still the center of attention so B basically displays again how he feels about her?

Of course a parent would call 911 if they found her unconscious. The extent of the head wound was not obvious. I think they would have had to find her obviously dead and with the garrote around her neck to make the decision that they had to cover this up. It's pretty hard to explain the garrote away as an accident.

Of course a parent would call 911 if they found her unconscious. The extent of the head would was not obvious. I think they would have had to find her obviously dead and with the garrote around her neck to make the decision that they had to cover this up. It's pretty hard to explain the garrote away as an accident.

According to Patsy's '95 Christmas letter which I just read on the CBS thread, Burke was a Boy Scout and a budding sailor. And the tallest boy on his '95 - '96 basketball team.

And almost 10 at the time of the murder. Just sayin'.

So who do you think put the garotte around her neck? B? I always thought it was implied P did that?

Most people have forgotten about this case. It would just trudge up more nonsense. And I hope that Jonbenet is resting peacefully and happy as can be. We all know that these forums and discussions are for us, only us. Maybe to quiet our soul and make peace with this case?

I think all the specials and the media attention on this prove otherwise. People have NOT forgotten and want someone to take responsibility. Whether they are 'punished' or not, is not quite as important. Cases like these where people 'get away with it' and go unsolved just give 'hope' to others that want to get away with it. and they look to these cases as 'guides'. How many other young children have been said to been kidnapped then found in or around their homes and a parent did it? Numbers are pretty astounding.

According to Patsy's '95 Christmas letter which I just read on the CBS thread, Burke was a Boy Scout and a budding sailor. And the tallest boy on his '95 - '96 basketball team.

And almost 10 at the time of the murder. Just sayin'.

I thought the fact he was the tallest striking too. So many have said a 9 year old is incapable of delivering that blow which I disagree with anyway....but if he was the tallest in his class it certainly increases the chances of his cabability at that age.

And as u said on the other thread....those knots aren't complicated and well within the reach of a child who was taking sailing lessons. I've taught sailing to beginners through competitive racers....there are skills you learn in sailing at each level that are relatively consistent from sailing school to sailing school, especially if they are us sailing certified instructors.

Hitches are one of the knots he would have been exposed to after learning a cleat, a bowline, and a square knot. They are used to tie line to a pole.

I think it's possible that garrot might have been made by Burke prior to that night, and he may have used it in a game with his sister that night.

My cousins and I use to play an escape game....it was a take on hide and seek, but we would tieing of us up and the other had to see if they could get away. Maybe JB and BR played a more sinister version of this?

Were they not called or did they plead the 5th?

I reckon Burke couldn't because nothing he could say about that night would tend to incriminate him as he couldn't be criminally charged?

They were not called. Maybe because they would have refused to answer questions? Lawyers ya know.

Of course a parent would call 911 if they found her unconscious. The extent of the head wound was not obvious. I think they would have had to find her obviously dead and with the garrote around her neck to make the decision that they had to cover this up. It's pretty hard to explain the garrote away as an accident.

Exactly. I have always struggled to believe that JR or PR did the cord around her neck as part of the staging and "finished her off" rather than have her lie there alive and suffering. I now believe they came across the scene already in place, with JBR obviously dead. And they didn't even know about the head injury or didn't know that is what was going to kill her eventually. They may have been told about the hit on the head, but didn't think it would cause her death. Whatever - I believe JBR was already dead when they first found her.

Exactly. I have always struggled to believe that JR or PR did the cord around her neck as part of the staging and "finished her off" rather than have her lie there alive and suffering. I now believe they came across the scene already in place, with JBR obviously dead. And they didn't even know about the head injury or didn't know that is what was going to kill her eventually. They may have been told about the hit on the head, but didn't think it would cause her death. Whatever - I believe JBR was already dead when they first found her.

That's what feels right to me too. And that explains why the GJ used the words Murder in the First Degree.

I think the parents cleaned her up, wrapped her in the blanket, put things she liked near her but certainly didn't do any damage to the body. And then they did what they believed would be the best way to salvage Burke's life - and their own.

Yep. I've arrived there too.

I've believed Burke was the head injury culprit since 1997. But I struggled with the garrote. Having now seen how smart/clever Burke was at not quite 10 and knowing he would have had likely been instructed in knot tying, I think he makes much more sense than Patsy or John. They did not want their daughter dead. She was clearly adored and doted upon. Had one or both come across her unconscious with a head wound they could not see, they likely would have grabbed the phone, not a paint brush and cord.

Finding an obviously dead, strangled daughter they had two choices - turn in the surviving child who they should have known was mentally unwell or cover it up. They made the wrong choice. For themselves as well as their boy.

Most people have forgotten about this case. It would just trudge up more nonsense. And I hope that Jonbenet is resting peacefully and happy as can be. We all know that these forums and discussions are for us, only us. Maybe to quiet our soul and make peace with this case?

The amount of media coverage over the past month says otherwise. They don't make nine TV specials about a case that most people have forgotten. It's very baffling to me when people try to pretend this is some obscure case.

What are you claiming?

Probably the easiest thing to do, rather than requesting that people repeatedly post and repost, is to do a search for the particular poster you are interested in. Restrict the search to the JonBenet forum and the poster of interest. Or, one can use a word search in the forum and find out just about anything. You'll may be amazed at what has already been said!

Hi Heymom,

Totally makes sense to me, especially after reading the votes to indict the Ramseys by the Grand Jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26