Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with speculating is no one knows exactly what happened in that apartment that night. It seems like GT had plenty of dating experience what was it 150 conquests? in a year or something? What about the previous girl that he frightened that he was a real creeper and fled from him and deleted her SM? GT is not right in his head IMO.

Odd isn't Karinna with 150 conquests and counting surely you would consider at least ONE to stick around or develop into a long term relationship, speaks volumes.

I wonder what are the terms and conditions of use for the tinder app, what liability GT accepted by swiping for his date, and what remedy might be available to WW's Family under those terms.

http://thetermsandconditions.com/tinder/

A couple of the terms below:

3. You can’t be a convicted criminal.

6. Tinder is not responsible –
– If you DIE or are INJURED by using the service.
– Anything you do on your account (In case you break the law).

He reminds me of Robert Chambers, famed Preppy Murderer....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that the non existent emotion and even weight gain from Tostee is perhaps the result of medication?

That's what I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fear with all this fame he will need to build a home with extra wide doors for his head to fit through.

In my mind, the trouble all started when Mr. and Mrs. Tostee decided to name their sons Gable and Tennyson.
Seriously it is tempting the Gods. Just look at the ancient myth of Icarus.
Why oh why did a lovely young woman have to die, there will never be any getting away from that. No clever arguments will change the fact that Gabe brought destruction upon two families.

There is no way Tostee will tell his side of the story to the media. I think there is a very good reason he's had his lips zipped from the moment he was taken into custody.
I will be blown away if he decides to talk about it ever, to anyone.

Good Evening good people :)

Next person who discusses moderation, other members, the ignore feature, etc in this thread gets a free WS vacation of as yet undetermined length ... and not even a continental brekkie.

:wave:

Odd isn't Karinna with 150 conquests and counting surely you would consider at least ONE to stick around or develop into a long term relationship, speaks volumes.

Yeah there is something not right with him IMO. My youngest is 22 and he told me a while back he hates one night stands and wants a girl he can love and have a relationship with. He did have girlfriends when we were living in the States and those girls had other plans, but he still skypes with his friends there. Now we're back here for a while he has met a lovely girl and they just had their 6 mnth. anniversary, I thought how cute, they're having anniversaries already LOL.

There is no way Tostee will tell his side of the story to the media. I think there is a very good reason he's had his lips zipped from the moment he was taken into custody.

IMO If he has any sense at all he will just go away and keep a very low profile. He doesn't know how this outcome will have its effect, but i certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes thats for sure.

Yeah there is something not right with him IMO. My youngest is 22 and he told me a while back he hates one night stands and wants a girl he can love and have a relationship with. He did have girlfriends when we were living in the States and those girls had other plans, but he still skypes with his friends there. Now we're back here for a while he has met a lovely girl and they just had their 6 mnth. anniversary, I thought how cute, they're having anniversaries already LOL.

Yes, I agree that something seems not quite right to me too. I also get the feeling that there has been someone always bailing him out, keeping a lid on the crazy, but basically it's like a time bomb waiting to explode. Just a feeling I get.

Yes, I agree that something seems not quite right to me too. I also get the feeling that there has been someone always bailing him out, keeping a lid on the crazy, but basically it's like a time bomb waiting to explode. Just a feeling I get.

I think by not teaching consequences as parents we do our child no favors. If they think they can always get away with things they have a sense of entitlement and think they are bulletproof so to speak. And from there situations escalate until it is brought to an abrupt halt. But i know too that sometimes its not really the parents fault and some kids just aren't wired right. It can happen, and i have wondered at times if psychopaths etc. are born that way or they are that way from birth?
And being the age Tostee is at 30 he should have some sense and maturity about him by now, but he doesn't have, IMO.

Good Evening good people :)

Next person who discusses moderation, other members, the ignore feature, etc in this thread gets a free WS vacation of as yet undetermined length ... and not even a continental brekkie.

:wave:

Thanks for the reminder, sillybilly. Read and understood.

His lips were zipped from the moment the recording stopped it seems.

Such concern he showed.

He had the evidence, maybe just needed a little more time to do a sound check.

4.15am - The recording terminates.

11.30am - Mr Tostee and lawyer Mr Purcell attend Surfers Paradise Police Station. Mr Tostee refuses to participate in the police interview. Police order a forensic examination, where a doctor discovers a number of small wounds on Mr Tostee's body. Mr Tostee is released without charge.

August 9

9.10pm - Police search a Toyota Avalon parked outside Mr Tostee's father's house. They find a Sony XPeria mobile phone in the driver's side door compartment. The audio recording is later retrieved from the phone, but it appears the recording initially had been made on a different device.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ostees-apartment-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html

I think by not teaching consequences as parents we do our child no favors. If they think they can always get away with things they have a sense of entitlement and think they are bulletproof so to speak. And from there situations escalate until it is brought to an abrupt halt. But i know too that sometimes its not really the parents fault and some kids just aren't wired right. It can happen, and i have wondered at times if psychopaths etc. are born that way or they are that way from birth?
And being the age Tostee is at 30 he should have some sense and maturity about him by now, but he doesn't have, IMO.

Yes, that's for sure.

'A murmur went around the room. [Warriena] Wright's family linked arms. Tostee buried his head in his hands, but then sat up straight to hear his fate.

"Do you find the defendant, Gable Tostee, guilty or not guilty of murder?" the judge's associate asked the jury.

"Not guilty," the jury foreman answered.

'Tostee's mother Helene cried out in joy, while Wright's mother Merzabeth clutched a tissue and dabbed her face. Tostee was unmoved.

"Do you find the defendant, Gable Tostee, guilty or not guilty of manslaughter?" the judge's associate asked.

"Not guilty," the foreman responded.

Tostee rocked back on his chair and then leaned forward, nodding his head.'

The Tinder date and the fatal fall

You must be very proud of him, that's lovely.

You must be very proud of him, that's lovely.

Thankyou. Yes i am very proud of him emirates. He has been through so much in his life already and he was only 2 yrs. old when his big brother died. He told me once when he was about 3 almost 4 yrs. old that his big bro. was sitting there having a cup of coffee with us in the lounge room. Out of the mouths of babes. I had him when i was 40 yrs. old LOL.

Without the audio recording, Mr Dore said it would have been harder to prove his innocence.

He said he cannot say what went wrong that night, but said the public would have to form their own opinion from the recording, rather than just listening to the last six minutes.

It has never been revealed why Mr Tostee pressed record on his phone.

"Whether that was an act of a narcissism I don't know," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-...sympathy-warriena-wright-balcony-fall/7953928

Interesting that even Tostee's own lawyer was speaking about narcissism. Perhaps he was responding to a question from a journalist, but he definitely got up close and personal about a client he admitted he (apparently) knew little about on a personal level.

Mr Dore said he never got "that personal" with his client ....
"There wasn't a hint of narcissism or ego when he was dealing with me or any of my staff for that matter."
"He has never really expressed who he is in person.
"Whether that was an act of a narcissism I don't know," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-...sympathy-warriena-wright-balcony-fall/7953928

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare