Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want to hear any more about GT in msm. Why do they want to keep that story going i wonder? What will it achieve except to rub salt into the wound for those that are grieving for Warriena? Who really cares what he is going to do, i don't. I'm still angry at his actions.

I don't really want to hear any more about GT in msm. Why do they want to keep that story going i wonder? What will it achieve except to rub salt into the wound for those that are grieving for Warriena? Who really cares what he is going to do, i don't. I'm still angry at his actions.

True. Although the police might care what he is going to do. He seems to have become a close personal friend of theirs over the last 12 years or so.

Hi everyone :) regarding the tape

I have been the person recorded before; with no knowledge of the fact the recording was taking place. While this was done on the phone (the recorder put their phone on speaker, to record us both), there is a certain tone and way that this person spoke, that at the time I thought “Are they trying to make out that this conversation isn’t happening like it is? Are they acting?”, but I didn’t know it was being recorded. This happened multiple times, the person liked to play mind games, it was their “thing”. I didn’t know about the recordings until they were given to me, after the person that had recorded them moved out of the house they were sharing and left the tapes behind. The person that recorded them used to use them for *advertiser censored* and giggles when having drinks, to show how tough they were to impress their friends.

I wanted to hear the full recording so I could see if I can pick any of the acting up, so far I am an hour in. IMO the media have taken pretty big liberty sniping in and out parts and not having them in the full context/order of events, or even getting right who said what in the audio transcript! I have picked up many different things; well I hear it, different to how the media have been portraying the whole evening. It even sounds like WW is making herself a drink at one point, the section where he is talking about “vodka on the rocks” which I believe he is referring to the rocks; I think she put them into the glass. GT is definitely “talking to the tape”/acting when WW first mentions calling the police, trying to coax her to say that she has hit him IMO

I don’t feel right listening, as I know in my situation it was absolutely humiliating having people hear the recorded conversation and I know her poor mum didn’t want it played in court.

Hi everyone :) regarding the tape

I have been the person recorded before; with no knowledge of the fact the recording was taking place. While this was done on the phone (the recorder put their phone on speaker, to record us both), there is a certain tone and way that this person spoke, that at the time I thought “Are they trying to make out that this conversation isn’t happening like it is? Are they acting?”, but I didn’t know it was being recorded. This happened multiple times, the person liked to play mind games, it was their “thing”. I didn’t know about the recordings until they were given to me, after the person that had recorded them moved out of the house they were sharing and left the tapes behind. The person that recorded them used to use them for *advertiser censored* and giggles when having drinks, to show how tough they were to impress their friends.

I wanted to hear the full recording so I could see if I can pick any of the acting up, so far I am an hour in. IMO the media have taken pretty big liberty sniping in and out parts and not having them in the full context/order of events, or even getting right who said what in the audio transcript! I have picked up many different things; well I hear it, different to how the media have been portraying the whole evening. It even sounds like WW is making herself a drink at one point, the section where he is talking about “vodka on the rocks” which I believe he is referring to the rocks; I think she put them into the glass. GT is definitely “talking to the tape”/acting when WW first mentions calling the police, trying to coax her to say that she has hit him IMO

I don’t feel right listening, as I know in my situation it was absolutely humiliating having people hear the recorded conversation and I know her poor mum didn’t want it played in court.

Thankyou for posting this up because i have had the feeling he was doing something very calculated in his mind that night. Just like you mention in your experience, it is a game to them doing that. JMO.

Thankyou for posting this up because i have had the feeling he was doing something very calculated in his mind that night. Just like you mention in your experience, it is a game to them doing that. JMO.

I was going to say something before about my experience, but I I didn’t want too till after the verdict was back as this thread is for WW, and I didn’t want any of my ponderings, to derail the thread. I also had only heard the small portion of audio. I should be able to listen to the rest of the tape this weekend, if my little darlings give me some quiet time :)

I was going to say something before about my experience, but I I didn’t want too till after the verdict was back as this thread is for WW, and I didn’t want any of my ponderings, to derail the thread. I also had only heard the small portion of audio. I should be able to listen to the rest of the tape this weekend, if my little darlings give me some quiet time :)

I remember when I listened to the recording, I had to listen through headphones because my big dog got really upset and fretful when he heard Warriena's screams. No matter how low I turned the volume. :(

Now that things have quietened down....I would like to say a big thank you to those super intelligent, funny, caring men and women on WS. It is an absolute pleasure to share similar thoughts and honour those who deserve justice. Hopefully our friends, family and children never meet anybody like this man.

I remember when I listened to the recording, I had to listen through headphones because my big dog got really upset and fretful when he heard Warriena's screams. No matter how low I turned the volume. :(

I have only been listening with earphones, my littlest human most certainly doesn't need to hear it! Whats been on the radio is bad enough!

What a lovely thing to do Kitsune to keep your own council out of respect for WW. Thank you for sharing now.

I have only been listening with earphones, my littlest human most certainly doesn't need to hear it! Whats been on the radio is bad enough!

It is astounding that some people have been able to virtually shrug off Warriena's pure terror, isn't it? When even our young ones and pets can hear it (if they hear it) and react to it.
Have the radio and TV been adequately warning people prior to broadcasting Warriena's screams? To give people a chance to turn down the volume before those around them can hear it?

Oh yes dogs are very smart and they know when something is wrong. And their hearing is way better than ours. My little miniature fox terrier will start barking at something she hears and i certainly have no clue what she is hearing.

If I had to guess I'd say what played out in the jury room was like the film 12 Angry Men.

I still cannot believe this verdict.

If I had to guess I'd say what played out in the jury room was like the film 12 Angry Men.

I can't help but feel like the jurors were forced to put together a puzzle that had missing pieces!

It is astounding that some people have been able to virtually shrug off Warriena's pure terror, isn't it? When even our young ones and pets can hear it (if they hear it) and react to it.
Have the radio and TV been adequately warning people prior to broadcasting Warriena's screams? To give people a chance to turn down the volume before those around them can hear it?
The didn't as far as I heard before they played it on the radio, but my little humans were changing the stations in the car on the way to school, so they could of flicked it over mid segment. My hubby also heard it either on his way home or to work, he didn't say if it came with a warning though.

I know i can't believe they couldn't even find him guilty of manslaughter because they didn't have to prove intent with that. I know people think the judge is a good one, but i think he almost pushed them to a no guilty verdict after answering some of those questions to the jurors.

I can't help but feel like the jurors were forced to put together a puzzle that had missing pieces!

I agree and that is why i think there should be professional jurors for high profile cases like murder, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa