SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "print media, vinyl graphics, and engraving" just a snazzier way of saying he printed license plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically. Probably not license plates, per se, but yeah, he did printing for the prison.

Okay. In TKs defense.

He grew up in prison with hardened criminals.

But was never monitored nor restricted on things once getting out.

So others are to blame as well. Jmo

I've a feeling TK would have played anyone who was put in charge to monitor him. He'd have done what he's been doing anyway. His overseer may have even disappeared, after a bit, had he been assigned one.

He could have gone into business writing resumes. Geez.

I read the resume today of a woman I know to be a junkie and a home wrecker. You'd never know it from the resume. She looks 100% professional and polished. Anyone with any amount of twisted savvy, as TK seems to be, can say anything they choose (and do) to get what they want.

moo.

I'm the person who spawned the "not tech-savvy" conversation. I mostly meant that he didn't seem to buy a lot of consumer electronics stuff, or at least if he did he didn't write reviews on them with the same gallows humor.

I don't know about you but you need to be more than a casual user to need a quad-monitor wall mount! FWIW there was more of the same on Amazon (as below), they are just older purchases. All the tactical gear is a more recent trend. Also they did remove several computers and a bunch of electronic equipment, cameras, etc from his home. I haven't seen an inventory of items taken, but saw quite a few electronics in the few photos of the search that was made available.

attachment.php

Attachments

• quad monitors.JPG
    quad monitors.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 746
I believe you can review without making purchases, correct? Noticed a lot of his amazon reviews were on the same day maybe he just wanted to binge review.

I don't know about you but you need to be more than a casual user to need a quad-monitor wall mount! FWIW there was more of the same on Amazon (as below), they are just older purchases. All the tactical gear is a more recent trend. Also they did remove several computers and a bunch of electronic equipment, cameras, etc from his home. I haven't seen an inventory of items taken, but saw quite a few electronics in the few photos of the search that was made available.

attachment.php

Where did you see photos of the items from the search? I haven't seen those yet and would like to. Thanks.
Also, I know in other cases we have seen lists of what was taken in searches. Does anyone know how to get those lists?

Just so you know, the link isnt working for me on Tapatalk and I cant find it on the SK threads either. Maybe im the only one?

I just clicked the link you quoted and it opened right up. I'm not sure what's going on.

I read the resume today of a woman I know to be a junkie and a home wrecker. You'd never know it from the resume. She looks 100% professional and polished. Anyone with any amount of twisted savvy, as TK seems to be, can say anything they choose (and do) to get what they want.

moo.

There are also professional services to write resumes for you.

I just clicked the link you quoted and it opened right up. I'm not sure what's going on.
I'm not sure either. It just takes me to the general forum. I've been here for a bit, so I know where the SK section is. I went right there to check and nothing.

When I click on the link I can only see this thread. If I scroll a bit further, I can see the superbike thread. It seems like some users on Tapatalk have been having a few issues recently. Maybe it's just slow to update the information. Are you on mobile, or computer?

Thanks for your efforts btw!

I believe you can review without making purchases, correct? Noticed a lot of his amazon reviews were on the same day maybe he just wanted to binge review.

You can see if he bought it because it'll say verified purchase or something when you click to see the individual review

attachment.php

They did say that "Kohlhepp also installed deer cameras and put bear traps throughout." I wonder if he was monitoring the cameras w/wifi? Or maybe had cameras in some other places that fed to those monitors...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/todd-ko...ined-woman-unveiled-as-alleged-mass-murderer/

I'm not sure either. It just takes me to the general forum. I've been here for a bit, so I know where the SK section is. I went right there to check and nothing.

When I click on the link I can only see this thread. If I scroll a bit further, I can see the superbike thread. It seems like some users on Tapatalk have been having a few issues recently. Maybe it's just slow to update the information. Are you on mobile, or computer?

Thanks for your efforts btw!

Recent version of tapatalk on iPad here. The link works, as does manually browsing Forums (from top left tool bar), CRIMES, Serial Killers, Todd Kohlhepp.

Yes, anyone can write a review on Amazon. A "verified" review is one in which Amazon confirms that the reviewer actually purchased the item on Amazon.

Hmm. I'm sure some of you already picked up on this, but re: the superbike murder, back in 2013, they were already saying they suspected the killer was a disgruntled customer.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=9946922

Didn't we learn today (or yesterday) that TK *was* a disgruntled customer?

Then in 2015, a certain poster bumps the thread and does his best to discredit the "disgruntled customer" theory.

This really only caught my attention because of the new post at the bottom of the thread (by a newish poster with a single post).

EDIT: now I'm not sure. A Reddit poster has the same user name--and mentions being an hour away from Charlotte. I just googled it and that's about how far it is from Chesnee. But that Reddit poster appears to be a younger person who works at (I think works at, or talks about it a lot) walmart. It doesn't read like TK at all. In other words, the suspicious poster in the superbike thread may have actually been a local who believed they had insider knowledge, or was just making conversation.

Or the user name on Reddit (and distance to Charlotte) could be a coincidence.

I'm sure those of you who are more into the SM sleuthing already figured this all out, but sometimes I stumble through things and figure it's worth typing out.

There's also a twitter with the username (can we say it?) and it seems like another real person but that was just my first impression. The twitter is now just spam but early on seemed real and not like TK...

Maybe I just need to update Tapatalk. I'm not living in the US or Canada either, so perhaps that is somehow part of the problem, though I doubt it. Ill try to update and see what happens. I love me some SK discussions 😆

Rapist, kidnapper, serial killer, spree killer. He doesn't seem to just fit in one box.

There was one theory that the 2003 killings were a hitman settling a prison debt. I guess it's possible that he met somebody in prison and agreed to carry out a murder for an agreed price, but his other crimes seem like there's sexual motivation behind them... the kidnap and rape of the girl who only liked him as a friend, the kidnapping of K, who he may have been attracted to and the murder of her boyfriend. The 2003 killing would fit more in with his style if one of the victims was the boyfriend/husband of a woman he was attracted to, and the others were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and were killed as they could identify him as the killer.

I mentioned this before, when all we knew was that he had kidnapped the victim and probably killed Charlie, but it's buried waaaaaaaaaaay back:

I don't think the female victims were his targets. I think the men were - but not sexually. I think he saw other men as competition, and wanted to take what they had/remove the threat.

In the most recent case, the kidnap victim was (according to a friend) cleaning house for him. He could have grabbed her any time. Instead, he asked her and HER BOYFRIEND to come clear brush for him - i.e. he waited until he could steal her from her boyfriend (and my guess is, make sure Charlie knew it when he killed him). If the kidnap victim had been his target, she'd have been taken when Charlie wasn't around and she'd probably be dead right now. (Edit to clarify: I think he saw her as his prize for killing Charlie, not a potential murder victim.)

I suspect his teen rape case was similar - he chose a girl who already had a boyfriend. I don't know enough of the details to speculate any more.

Some people in one of these threads pointed out that he was very aggressive with males on Facebook.

Three of the four Superbike victims were men. I've read one story that said Brian Lucas had been looking at houses with a realtor friend just before the shooting, and another that said TK was in the shop frequently. I would put money that he decided one of the three men killed at the shop was a threat to him or had something he wanted, and the three other victims were collateral damage because he didn't want witnesses. Beverly Ponder was killed as she left a bathroom, which doesn't really sound like she was the target IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993