Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the exact BAC that Warriena had. And yet this Dunning woman was driving, and her intoxication was considered trivial enough not to even record a conviction. How interesting.....

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...arged-with-drink-driving-20161013-gs1y0u.html

We have no idea what the judge's reasons for decision were in that case, and certainly not that the judge considered the level trivial.

In Queensland, the blood alcohol limit for driving is .05, so the above individual and Warriena were 3 times that limit.

The widespread criticism of Mr Tostee's conduct following Ms Wright's death centred on his failure to call an ambulance after she died, instead calling his dad and a lawyer, and buying pizza.Bartlett also told how Mr Tostee defended his actions of that night during their interview, saying he was very drunk and panicking............

Mr Tostee saw the paid interview as a "chance to clear his name" and that he would make a formal request to talk to Ms Wright's family, who have maintained their silence throughout the case............

"His emotional intelligence is questionable. There's no question though that they were both on the edge that night."

http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/ga...r-warriena-wrights-death-20161111-gsn2kd.html

Any more derogatory name changes and TOs will be issued.

:wave:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Paradise-Aug-2014-11&p=12913220#post12913220 refers
Thats false actually, Angus was interested in meeting Tostee and actually kept chatting to him weeks later after that msg, as Phone screenshots show. She then changed her position and told a number of lies, which were uncovered on various websites ( the BBF is one such site if you want to check). That was one of the points she was going to get sued about, until her employers graciously offered him a shipload of money.
Thank you, Fairydust. I wasn't aware Angus was interested in meeting GT and kept chatting to him weeks after that message. Wasn't aware she'd changed her story, but can't say I'm surprised either way. I would rather not visit the BBF, reason being, GT was found Not Guilty in a court of law and I accept that. Whatever his online activity was, before meeting Warriena is irrelevant, in my opinion. I look at it like this. If his online activity on the BBF and moreso, his interaction with other females on Tinder was incriminating, the Prosecutors would have had a field day in court. As it was, not one single female witness was brought in to testify for the prosecution in regards to GT's online activity. That alone speaks volumes to me. All MOO.

I'd rather not visit BBF because it's filled with vile human beings who take part in the dangerous promotion of misogynistic actions and the belittling of those that don't fall into their narrow-minded idea of what a person should be, but different strokes for different folks and all.

Oh... MOO. Of course.

Yes it is a profound article.
Rrie mother has expressed her devastation that the audio was released to the public.
I just cannot help but wonder
How that full recording made it to the public arena.
Who released it to the public
Why they released it and when.

Without the recording it would have been a very different trial, it has been said.
imo

It was uploaded to a 'Canadian site' IIRC. I can't remember if that was the bb forum and if it was Gable (under the username G T) who uploaded it or not. It was deleted as IIRC it was sub judice. Also no one but Gable can be sure if it is the 'full recording', including investigators:

'Police said the recording was found on Tostee's Sony Xperia phone, although they suspected it was transferred to the phone from an unknown external source.'

Tostee murder: Sex, alcohol and violence in police transcript of recorded conversation

It was uploaded to a 'Canadian site' IIRC. I can't remember if that was the bb forum and if it was Gable (under the username G T) who uploaded it or not. It was deleted as IIRC it was sub judice. Also no one but Gable can be sure if it is the 'full recording', including investigators:

'Police said the recording was found on Tostee's Sony Xperia phone, although they suspected it was transferred to the phone from an unknown external source.'

Tostee murder: Sex, alcohol and violence in police transcript of recorded conversation

Yes, Tostee uploaded the recording to the bodybuilding forum (Canadian site) under his user name of GT. It was taken down around the time he was arrested. By then, many people had already had the opportunity to download the recording. There were already a lot of comments from the brahs about it on the bodybuilding site (many comments derogatory to him). They were also removed by the site moderators.

Thank you, Fairydust. I wasn't aware Angus was interested in meeting GT and kept chatting to him weeks after that message. Wasn't aware she'd changed her story, but can't say I'm surprised either way. I would rather not visit the BBF, reason being, GT was found Not Guilty in a court of law and I accept that. Whatever his online activity was, before meeting Warriena is irrelevant, in my opinion. I look at it like this. If his online activity on the BBF and moreso, his interaction with other females on Tinder was incriminating, the Prosecutors would have had a field day in court. As it was, not one single female witness was brought in to testify for the prosecution in regards to GT's online activity. That alone speaks volumes to me. All MOO.

I hope this speaks volumes to you too. :)

Stephanie Angus stopped communicating with Tostee after receiving that creepy message and going out on a date with him. They had messaged several times. He did the same as he did with Warriena. Met her for a drink, halfway through the drink suggested they go back to his apartment (she didn't do that). There is a video link of her speaking about it in this link.

I think it is important to look at the source (link), that is never supplied by some posters. You would have to wonder why. Everything is their 'opinion'. Which means others need to go to the source to find out the accurate info.

It is also important to understand that they can only speak of the crime during the court process. Not his disgusting misogynistic behaviour on the body building forum or elsewhere. You would know that. No priors arrests or behaviours are allowed. Each crime is judged 'on it's own merit'.

Gable Tostee, 28, made contact with Stephanie Angus on Tinder last year.
'I found him to be a bit sleazy and he wasn't the type of bloke I was looking to meet. He was on there for one reason and I was on there for another reason,' she said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...message-Gable-Totsee-sent-meeting-Tinder.html

Yes, Tostee uploaded the recording to the bodybuilding forum (Canadian site) under his user name of GT. It was taken down around the time he was arrested. By then, many . There were already a lot of comments from the brahs about it on the bodybuilding site (many comments derogatory to him). They were also removed by the site moderators.

Yes many people....hmmm
Followed by the post detailing his side of the story.
Which just happen to include photos of the apartment before it was all messed up.
The post that explained the balcony was an extension of his living area.
imo

Yes many people....hmmm
Followed by the post detailing his side of the story.
Which just happen to include photos of the apartment before it was all messed up.
The post that explained the balcony was an extension of his living area.
imo

Yes, it seemed very important for him to get 'his story' out to the brahs and all, via the bodybuilding forum. He knew he was in big trouble. So he used the platform that he always used. Then claimed that MSM had defamed him. I think he did a great job of defaming himself on a public forum.

I'm not going to watch the 60 mins episode but I will read the transcript later. :thinking:

I wonder if 60 minutes will ask.
Why did you take R'rie's phone?
Why did you dial her number?
When you have said there was no point dialing an ambulance because there was nothing they could do.

I won't be watching it either. I never watch 60 minutes anyway so i certainly won't start now lol.

I think I'll be watching the Graham Norton show at that time. Much more to my taste than watching a sweaty Tostee try to explain his actions that night.
But I'm pretty sure I'll look at the transcript later, even though we have seen it all before in his posting of his recording and letter of 'explanation' on the bodybuilding forum.

(My italics)
"Now Gable Tostee wants to speak publicly, and in an extraordinary interview with Liam Bartlett, tries to explain his version of events on that terrible night."
http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/11/60-minutes-nov-13-2.html

I personally think that the scheduled Jerry Seinfeld and Sting segments on 60 Minutes that night will be much more appealing. Real men who generally have useful and interesting things to say.

I think I'll be watching the Graham Norton show at that time. Much more to my taste than watching a sweaty Tostee try to explain his actions that night.
But I'm pretty sure I'll look at the transcript later, even though we have seen it all before in his posting of his recording and letter of 'explanation' on the bodybuilding forum.

(My italics)
"Now Gable Tostee wants to speak publicly, and in an extraordinary interview with Liam Bartlett, tries to explain his version of events on that terrible night."
http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/11/60-minutes-nov-13-2.html

I personally think that the scheduled Jerry Seinfeld and Sting segments on 60 Minutes that night will be much more appealing. Real men who generally have useful and interesting things to say.

I'm guessing that he is not going to be seen in a positive light AT ALL.....a few negative comments regarding the above journalist on other forums from yours truly. This chap can't say I nice thing about women, Police, journalists, Websleuths, legal fraternity. Hopefully it might go out as a warning to other young women looking for a Tinder date. Certainly hope WW's family have support around them once this interview is broadcasted.

Monday morning the old boy is going to wake up and look in the mirror and say "why does this always happen to me".

I'll be washing my hair when 60 minutes go to air !!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Paradise-Aug-2014-11&p=12913220#post12913220 refers
Thats false actually, Angus was interested in meeting Tostee and actually kept chatting to him weeks later after that msg, as Phone screenshots show. She then changed her position and told a number of lies, which were uncovered on various websites ( the BBF is one such site if you want to check). That was one of the points she was going to get sued about, until her employers graciously offered him a shipload of money.

Link to verify the veracity of your statement otherwise it is considered to be rumour IMO.

Yes, it seemed very important for him to get 'his story' out to the brahs and all, via the bodybuilding forum. He knew he was in big trouble. So he used the platform that he always used. Then claimed that MSM had defamed him. I think he did a great job of defaming himself on a public forum.

I don't think the audience for the recording, photos and statement were for Brah's Eyes Only.

GABLE Tostee says he didn't check on Warriena Wright when she disappeared from his 14th-floor balcony because he didn't want it to look like he'd pushed her.
In an interview with Australian current affairs show 60 Minutes, the 30-year-old is questioned why he didn't check to see if she was OK.
"Instinctively I knew that if I ran out there and somebody saw me looking over the edge and she had actually fallen all the way, it would look like, you know, i-it would not look good.
"It would look like I had forced her over or something."

Journalist Liam Bartlett conducted the interview, also asking Tostee why he threw the Kiwi woman out on his balcony.
"Gable, regardless, you had control of her," he said.
"You're six foot three, she was five foot four. How far is it between the front door and the balcony door."
Tostee cuts him off, saying: "It was a lot, lot closer to the balcony door and it was wide open and it was the logical option at the time."

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/gable-tostee-why-he-didnt-check-warriena-wright/3111118/

GABLE Tostee says he didn't check on Warriena Wright when she disappeared from his 14th-floor balcony because he didn't want it to look like he'd pushed her.
In an interview with Australian current affairs show 60 Minutes, the 30-year-old is questioned why he didn't check to see if she was OK.
"Instinctively I knew that if I ran out there and somebody saw me looking over the edge and she had actually fallen all the way, it would look like, you know, i-it would not look good.
"It would look like I had forced her over or something."

Journalist Liam Bartlett conducted the interview, also asking Tostee why he threw the Kiwi woman out on his balcony.
"Gable, regardless, you had control of her," he said.
"You're six foot three, she was five foot four. How far is it between the front door and the balcony door."
Tostee cuts him off, saying: "It was a lot, lot closer to the balcony door and it was wide open and it was the logical option at the time."

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/gable-tostee-why-he-didnt-check-warriena-wright/3111118/

BBM: Yep, it is all about him.
Why do these things always happen to me?? :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads