Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lead article on this thread noted that the torso was dead probably 3 days when the body was found, so a good photo of the tattoo would be reasonable. I also think the letters on the tat look like T and B and ??. Would love to have the tattoo artist's opinion on the letters. Also, I’d guess the letters could be initials for her boyfriend, her toddler, or other family member (less likely to be hers)?

I was very surprised at the article linking Peaches to Baby Doe and to Jane Doe 3. If she's Peaches, then this means they both went missing in June 1997, so missing persons cases from later years are now discounted as possible matches, right? So a more narrow set of missing persons, but the extra years that have ticked past will make ID that much tougher. It certainly made me wonder when the authorities made the DNA link - I certainly can't believe this is new news to them. The lack of transparency makes it even tougher for the public to assist with any tips to ID this woman and child.

MOO

Depends how you define missing. If she had run away for example it could've been months or years earlier than June 1997

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the initials are TBA. We don't think this is initials of a name but a "crew" there'a a crew out of Atlanta called TBA. Please websleuths go down that rabbithole. Perhaps she's from Atlanta (peach) and has ties to TBA crew?

Rachel & Josh

There could be something to this, I've worked with music promoters from ATL & crew affiliations are a big deal.

BTW I want to add the accented bracelet looks like some semi-expensive jewelry my mom bought in the mid-1990s. The bracelet might have been a gift from someone who might remember Peaches. Also the earrings look like what was trendy in that era, so Peaches either worked enough to keep herself looking good or was social enough to get gifts from suitors. (Meaning she probably wasn't slovenly or addicted.)

I opened the tattoo pic in Photoshop and applied HDR Monochrome Toning and it does reveal possible lettering.

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 3.42.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-14 at 3.43.04 PM.png

I have thought from the start that the GB4 and the other bodies found were 2 different killers. I now think that Jessica Taylor, Peaches aka Jane Doe #3, Jane Doe #6, and toddler are all connected and maybe Asian male. The killer I assume we will call the Manorville Butcher. I hope that I can help to find out who these people are and now I am anxious and not in a good way to see how many more deaths we could tie to this killer. IMO I think that over lapping of the dumping grounds of these 2 killers could be a coincidence. This could definitely be the key to identifying Peaches and Toddler and maybe the rest of the missing in this case.

In the book Lost Girls, MB's friend that she worked the streets with before she started using Craigslist said they used to work outside the strip clubs to catch guys as they were leaving.

It would be worth it to circulate this info in strip clubs & bars near clubs in CT. During the era this pair of UIDs were discovered, strip clubs were booming $$$ wise in that region (especially CT) & the mother might have had associations with those businesses. Someone might remember her tat. BTW some of the strip clubs in New England have a relaxed view of women picking up johns in or around them....so she might have worked the areas.

Someone on fb pointed out it seems the person responsible for the murder of these two UIDs could have been a long haul trucker with access to a refrigerated trailer. (Hence the tote, a good way to store something that might leak...& a tote can be dumped out of a rig's window.)

Forgive me~~I'm still unsure if Peaches if Caucasian or of another race.

Assuming she is a Caucasian, I found a woman who went missing and has a sister with the nickname "Peach".

From the article....
"If I ever see her again, I will tell her I won't judge her. I will just tell her Peach (Horne's family nickname) loves her."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/SHAME-OF-THE-CITY-The-Missing-Homeless-2805454.php

Her name is Bridget Lee Pendell. She sometimes goes by her former married name Williamson.

Her mother lives in NY with her daughter.

attachment.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1435/0/

I think I've figured this all out. Sorry, I posted a picture of Jane Doe #6 alongside of Bridgett above. I was confusing Jane Doe #6 with Jane Doe #3.

Jane Doe #6 is Caucasian
Jane Doe #3/Peaches is African American
Fire Island Jane Doe is Caucasian

I think I've got it now~~off to try to help give them their names back!!!

I still think Bridgett is a good match for Jane Doe #6.

Sorry for my confusion. :blushing:

I opened the tattoo pic in Photoshop and applied HDR Monochrome Toning and it does reveal possible lettering.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Took it a bit further and it could mean tB8. What does it mean? The tattoo was located on her left breast, add to it "boy trouble" (according to Tattoo artist), a bite taken out of the heart shaped peach and it could have a sexual meaning like:

attachment.php
attachment.php

tB8 = TO BE ATE (TO BE EATEN) A piece of her peaches was just bitten off.. Someone just took a bite.. She is being "eaten", sexually?

-Nin

Attachments

• Peaches_tattoo.jpg
    Peaches_tattoo.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,507
  • Peaches_tattoo copy.jpg
    Peaches_tattoo copy.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,507
Took it a bit further and it could mean tB8. What does it mean? The tattoo was located on her left breast, add to it "boy trouble" (according to Tattoo artist), a bite taken out of the heart shaped peach and it could have a sexual meaning like:

attachment.php
attachment.php

tB8 = TO BE ATE (TO BE EATEN) A piece of her peaches was just bitten off.. Someone just took a bite.. She is being "eaten", sexually?

-Nin
Did the CT tattoo shop confirm that the lettering was done at the same time the peach tattoo was? The reason I ask is many people cover other tattoos when they are no longer with that person. So, I'm wondering if the peach tattoo was covering up an old tattoo?

I am super surprised that they linked Jane Doe #3 to Peaches! I wish we had a facial reconstruction though...

Okay Just saw the update on Peaches.
Is it possible that Peaches and her daughter were killed by the father of the little girl?
Matching bracelets makes me think of something a boyfriend would give to his daughter and her mama.
Also something that keeps running through my mind is if the peach had a bit mark in it, could that imply someone "owned" her? Like a pimp? I'd be interested to know if any other women with fruit tattoos are missing or found deceased.
I would venture to guess if some of the pimps in the area were questioned, they may very well know the fruit tattoo meaning and who the girls "belonged to."
As far as we know right now... who is the first victim or who is considered the first victim?
Is It Fire Island Jane Doe?

just saw this update on news12, wow...
I have a question maybe someone can answer...if the tattoo artist remembers his work, cant he identify the woman? don't all tattoo parlors take photo ID? I've been getting tattoos here on long island for some 20+ years and they always have taken a photo copy of my ID plus write on forms you sign the design of tattoo. hope this is not a dumb question (just got courage to post, been reading threads forever :)

I am new to this thread, but I have a very basic question... Please forgive me if it is a dumb one... but the photo I saw of the tattoo on "Peaches" showed clearly pale, Caucasian skin. But she was reported as a Black woman. I understand that decomp can cause color change, but doesn't skin usually get darker, not lighter, after death? Can someone explain this to me?

I believe the initials are TBA. We don't think this is initials of a name but a "crew" there'a a crew out of Atlanta called TBA. Please websleuths go down that rabbithole. Perhaps she's from Atlanta (peach) and has ties to TBA crew?

Rachel & Josh
I thought it read TBP, (e.g., "The B??? Peach"), but your theory makes sense. I will follow the bunny trail to see where it leads. At least it's something concrete we can pursue.

I am new to this thread, but I have a very basic question... Please forgive me if it is a dumb one... but the photo I saw of the tattoo on "Peaches" showed clearly pale, Caucasian skin. But she was reported as a Black woman. I understand that decomp can cause color change, but doesn't skin usually get darker, not lighter, after death? Can someone explain this to me?

I don't have an exact answer for you (I believe it has to do with processing skin to make tattoos more visible), but at the link are photos of another AA woman found dead in New Orleans in 2010. Her body was burned and left in a playground where it was discovered just after Christmas 2010. She was named Aiysha Dyrell Lee from Columbia, SC, and had been staying in a NOLA homeless shelter. Before she was burned, she was stabbed to death.

The reconstruction showed her to be relatively dark skinned, but the skin beneath the tattoo with writing is light.

http://media.nola.com/crime_impact/photo/murder-victim-tattoosjpg-12674d49debf4a65.jpg
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/01/new_orleans_police_department_9.html

She had other tattoos not shown.

The WS thread and reconstruction for comparison:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-SUNO-Dec-10-Aisha-Lee&p=6352611#post6352611

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-SUNO-Dec-10-Aisha-Lee&p=5988986#post5988986

just saw this update on news12, wow...
I have a question maybe someone can answer...if the tattoo artist remembers his work, cant he identify the woman? don't all tattoo parlors take photo ID? I've been getting tattoos here on long island for some 20+ years and they always have taken a photo copy of my ID plus write on forms you sign the design of tattoo. hope this is not a dumb question (just got courage to post, been reading threads forever :)
Welcome!!!! [emoji322]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thought this was interesting, whether relevant to this case or not:

BAD PEACH

It means your a bad *advertiser censored* gay, you smoke a lot of weed, your sometimes a loaner, you like sparkles, masterbating, fruit and eating the rich.

Im a bad peach, stoned, totally alone, sitting in the backyard twittling my own.

by Mara Milk June 14, 2016

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bad Peach

This is absolutely huge for the LISK case. Someone will recognize that tattoo. I have studied this case for years and this is the first I've even heard about the "Peaches" tattoo. Also, that pillowcase will most likely be recognized by someone. It looks to be a higher quality pillowcase. I can remember every pillow case my husband and I have had for almost twenty years because I'm always the one who purchases them. I'm hoping LISK's wife or significant other will put two and two together.

Nassau County ME knew since May of 2015 of the connection between Peaches and the toddler. He updated the federal data base of missing persons yesterday..

http://longisland.news12.com/news/d...state-park-to-gilgo-beach-killings-1.12755554

-Nin
I dont believe it took four years to make a connection between peaches and toddler. For two reasons. A connection was made between toddler and remains on the pkwy. Did that take four years? No. And they must of got a DNA hit with peaches and the remains on the pkwy at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads