GUILTY GA - Lydia Ivanditti, 63, dead in bathtub, Eatonton, 2 Dec 2016

I wonder why the Texas Rangers? And the US Secret Service?

Did I read he was from Memphis and goes between Eatonton and there? Maybe an ex is in TX?? family? maybe he's been there, dont see charges there on mushots but might be on the county site, wherever that is? I wonder too!!

This is getting interesting. So many parallels with the D's case, imo. The many agencies involved and past employment with the Ritz Carlton does send up a red flag, imo...
Not sure about the Texas Rangers, Boots.. But this is some of the type crimes that the Secret Service gets involved with..

Criminal Investigations. Counterfeiting of U.S. currency. Access device fraud (including credit and debit fraud) Complex cyber crimes. Identity crimes and theft. Network intrusions. Bank fraud. Illicit financing operations.
https://www.secretservice.gov/investigation/

When to contact the U.S. Secret Service:
Financial Institution Fraud & Related Criminal Investigations Credit Card Fraud
Counterfeiting Fraudulent Identification
Money Laundering Computer Fraud
Telecommunications Fraud (Government/Welfare) Program Fraud
Forgery Social Security Fraud

WOW, do we think that LE also see the parallels and are looking into both cases as well? If he is responsible for the D's deaths, SILLS will have found the luckiest day of his life and probalby take responsibility if this guy is responsible and it's solved... Anxious to hear more on this guy

Also remembering talk about certain attire or uniforms, yeah so if this guy worked at the Ritz, would he have access to uniforms or company shirts etc, certainly the D's would have opened their door for him espeically if they'd met him or he waited on them at the Ritz........................and also true for Lydia

Article on arrest of FC from local newspaper.
What is really interesting is the mugshot of FC posted with the article.
Note the date that this mugshot of FC was taken at PCSO was November 20, 2016!
Do not know what the charges were for this arrest.
Frank Causey mug shot nov 20 2016 Eat Mess 122216_murderarrest_mug.jpg

http://www.msgr.com/articles/2016/12/24/man-charged-ivanditti-murder-has-bond-hearing

The address of FC is reported as "202-B Putnam Ave."

202 Putnam Ave, Unit B, Eatonton, GA 31024
Current Residents
S**** Matthews
D**** Swain
*advertiser censored**** Williams
*advertiser censored*** Causey
C**** Willia
K**** Hope
J**** Hope
G**** Lipford

http://www.spokeo.com/GA/Eatonton/202-Putnam-Ave/B

For evryone who is reading and was wondering how he came to Eatonton...Frank Cause is From Memphis, Tennessee. He moved to Putnam with his now girlfriend and has been back and forth since. The has been incarcerated multiple times. I'm not his Facebook friend but that doesn't mean I didn't come across him and I wish I haven't and if he killed this woman I wish she wouldn't have either.
For the one who is like that's why I don't want to move there, let me say this there is crime everywhere of all kind no matter where u live

I dont want to move there, not enough LE

View attachment 106693

http://www.msgr.com/articles/2016/12/24/man-charged-ivanditti-murder-has-bond-hearing

I have to say he looked more clean cut, nice smile in his other mugshots, proabably made him seem less threatening?

View attachment 106693

1/2 a mile away...........map if it works https://www.google.com/maps/dir/W+W...b14ea150110!2m2!1d-83.384323!2d33.3262565!4e1

WOW, great investigating True Crime Lover, this is very very interesting!!! Comnig Full circle Foxfire, will be watching this case like a hawk, PRAYING they can link the him or his "gang" to the D's if he's guilty................Thanks for the updates!

A mugshot is worth a thousand words. I wonder if FC had murder on his mind in that pic taken less than 2 weeks before the LI homicide?

POSSIBLE MOTIVES FOR LI HOMICIDE:
1. Robbery of cash from LI
2. Possible arranged drug deal with LI resulting in robbery of her cash on hand for the sale.

Related to the above two possible motives, the members of FC's FB neighborhood are certainly impressed with money, going by the many posts about and pics of cash money. FC even used a pic of lots of bills on a bed as his FB cover photo. Have seen a lot of posts/pics that glorify cash, money and paper bills while researching.

3. Romantic relationship with LI
LI was twice his age plus more than a decade! Do not believe that this is true and would be absolutely floored if this were true!
However, the strangling and drowning of LI was very up close and personal.

4. Could FC have possibly permanently silenced LI because he believed she may cause him legal problems by testifying against him related to some illegal activity in which he was involved?
"Snitches get stitches" or worse.

Ironic that FC's brother was arrested in Nashville on November 19 2016, and FC was arrested in Putnam county the next day, November 20th.
Not a real good time for the brothers apparently!

LE has not mentioned forced entry into the home nor any missing items from her home to date that I know of.

I really want to know what the charges on FC's arrest on November 20, 2016 were!!!!

As always, everything is JMHO.

A few new nuggets of info in this article:

Causey was arrested at the old Horton Homes plant in Eatonton, which also is his last known employer, according to the booking report. A fire also took place in that vicinity the same afternoon, in an old Horton office, according to an Eatonton Fire Department spokesman, who said he didn’t think the two were related.
Ivanditti was currently living in Atlanta and came to her Eatonton home regularly to spend time with her mother who lives less than a mile away, according to previous reports.
Ivanditti was director of the Plaza Arts Center in Eatonton from 2008 until 2012, operated a small antique shop in downtown Eatonton called This 'n That, and also owned Cashmere Lake Oconee, a restaurant and lounge in Harmony Crossing.

http://lakeoconeenews.us/articles/2016/12/22/arrest-made-ivanditti-murder-case

Horton Homes closed last year but reopened in March 2016 with a new owner, Legacy Housing.

"Eatonton manufactured home plant opens again"
http://www.13wmaz.com/news/eatonton-manufactured-hoome-plant-opens-again/76634707

Excellent article answering many questions!

"Murder suspect has long criminal history"

A man accused in the strangulation-drowning death of a former arts director in Eatonton earlier this month has a long criminal history that spans three states, The Union-Recorder has learned.
Causey is being held in the Putnam County Jail in Eatonton pending a hearing before a Superior Court judge who will decide whether or not to grant bond.
Putnam County Sheriff Howard Sills, whose office was not directly involved in the murder investigation, but who attended the hearing, said it didn’t last long.
[Causey] underwent a lengthy interview at the Putnam County Jail by GBI special agents and investigators with the Eatonton Police Department and was charged with Ivanditti’s murder several hours later.
'''
Causey, a native of Memphis, Tenn., has been living off and on in Eatonton for the past several years, [GBI special agent-in-charge] Wooten said in the press release.
Wooten and Eatonton Police Chief Kent Lawrence have declined interviews from media representatives about the case.
Local and state authorities have not revealed what actually led them to arrest Causey for the murder or what evidence they have against him.
The 26-year-old murder suspect has a long criminal history in three states – Georgia, Tennessee and Louisiana, according to jail and court records.
Prior to being charged with murder last week by local and state authorities, Causey had been arrested four times by Eatonton police, records show.
Three of those four times happened in 2013.
Causey was arrested May 24, 2013 on charges of obstruction of a law enforcement officer, giving false information and a false name to a law enforcement officer, driving while license suspended, and having an expired tag.
Those charges were filed by a trooper with the Georgia State Patrol out of the Madison post, but went through the Eatonton Police Department since the traffic stop was made in the city limits.
Causey was arrested two other times in 2013 by police officers in Eatonton, records show.
On Aug. 7, 2013, he was charged with driving while unlicensed. On Sept. 11, 2013, he was arrested for cruelty to children, criminal trespass and simple battery.
Causey later was arrested on a probation warrant by deputies with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office for the Sept. 11, 2013 charges and subsequently was sentenced to 22 months.

On Sept. 29, 2014, Causey was arrested by Eatonton police for driving while unlicensed.
On Oct. 13, 2015, Causey was arrested by deputies with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office on a probation warrant and sentenced to 60 days.
Earlier this year, Causey was arrested by officers with the Gray Police Department for driving while unlicensed.
On Nov. 20, 2016, he was arrested on a probation warrant by deputies with the Jones County Sheriff’s Office in Gray in reference to the traffic charge in Gray.
In Louisiana, meanwhile, Causey was arrested and charged with felony theft and identity theft by the Baton Rouge Police Department on Jan. 13, 2011, records show.
In the Louisiana cases, Causey used the alias Rico Brown, as well as a phony birthdate.
In Tennessee, Causey has long criminal past with the Memphis Police Department, as well as the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office, records reveal.
Causey was first arrested July 15, 2008 by deputies with the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office for theft of property, forgery and identity theft.
It wasn’t until March 23, 2010 that Causey was arrested by Memphis police. The charges included possession of a controlled substance, disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.
He was arrested again Jan. 1, 2011 by Memphis police for driving with a suspended license and violation of a financial law.
Causey later was arrested May 15, 2011 by Memphis police on charges of forgery and theft.
On April 23, 2012, Causey was arrested by the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office and charged with domestic assault and bodily harm, records show.
Then on March 17, 2016, Causey again was arrested by Shelby County Sheriff’s Office deputies on a probation warrant.

http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/m...cle_7f31421c-cd04-11e6-9982-d3ecb49d405b.html

This article answers the question as to the charges behind the mugshot of FC on Nov. 20, 2016, less than 2 weeks before the LI homicide.

Note: All bolding emphasis in quoted article is mine.

Summary of known criminal charges for Frank Don Causey (aka "Rico Brown") in chronological order

summary spreadsheet criminal charges Causey Ivanditti.JPG

Anyone know how can I get this done?
Moderator:
Upon recently going to WebSleuths after a long time away, I am unable to edit my posts after a very short time period apparently.
There is a link on my original post on December 6, 2016 that was apparently changed by the news source. I want to update the post with the new active link to that particular article. (Nothing more frustrating than getting "Error 404: Page Not Found"!)
Also, on a post later I incorrectly typed "2022" instead of "2122" as being the release date of a prisoner at ADX supermax prison. (only a century off!)
How can I edit and correct these posts?
Thanks in advance

Excellent article answering many questions!

This article answers the question as to the charges behind the mugshot of FC on Nov. 20, 2016, less than 2 weeks before the LI homicide.

Note: All bolding emphasis in quoted article is mine.

Wow, busy fella....couple of assaults, cruelty to children, trespass, identity theft....wow good at gettin in and getting info too, he is clearly the one said they were acquainted, maybe likes bootsctr said, yard man? Or as pondered earlier, the Ritz......................still wondering how they were acquainted, she could walk from home in short 10 min or less to either antique shop or arts center and him living nearby too maybe they met in passing if he worked downtown or just knew him from the Ritz and saw him around......If I'd seen this rap sheet I wouldn't have touched him with a 100 ft pole, just a matter of time til something like this happened, So sad

Anyone know how can I get this done?
Moderator:
Upon recently going to WebSleuths after a long time away, I am unable to edit my posts after a very short time period apparently.
There is a link on my original post on December 6, 2016 that was apparently changed by the news source. I want to update the post with the new active link to that particular article. (Nothing more frustrating than getting "Error 404: Page Not Found"!)
Also, on a post later I incorrectly typed "2022" instead of "2122" as being the release date of a prisoner at ADX supermax prison. (only a century off!)
How can I edit and correct these posts?
Thanks in advance

Wondering if there is a glitch, I noticed it happned periodically most recently as well

"Ivanditti murder suspect has extensive arrest record"

On Sept. 11, 2013, Causey, then 23 with an address of 109 Lower Harmony Road, Eatonton, was arrested by Eatonton Police Department and charged with six counts cruelty to children, criminal trespass, and simple battery-family violence, according to court records.
Causey reportedly:
>> Hit his 4 year old son in the face, splitting open the child’s lip.
>> Wrapped his 7-month-old daughter tightly with a bed sheet.
>> Held his hand over the mouth of a 1 year old in a suffocating manner, causing a scratch to the child’s eye in the process.
>> Hit the children’s mother in front of them, and kicked and damaged her car, according to court records.

http://msgr.com/articles/2016/12/28/ivanditti-murder-suspect-has-extensive-arrest-record
Frank Don Causey Ivanditti mugshot progression.JPG

If anyone has a subscription to this local newspaper, I would like to know what else the article says.

This article uses a pic of an Eatonton police car at LI's house as a cover photo and contains the following text:

MEDIA BIAS: Not Reporting ALL Available Facts SLANTS The News
63-year-old Lydia Ivanditti was found dead inside her home. She died from “combined effects of strangulation and drowning,” a report says. Frank Don Causey, 26, was arrested for the murder. The motive was not disclosed.
The crime occurred in Eatonton, Georgia.
Ivanditti was white. Causey is black.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/12/media-bias-not-reporting-available-facts-slants-news/

frank causey ivanditti clash article Eatonton police car at her house.JPG

I had never noticed the car to the left of the garage before.

This article uses a pic of an Eatonton police car at LI's house as a cover photo and contains the following text:

View attachment 106900

I had never noticed the car to the left of the garage before.

pretty private all the way around, no house across the street to speak of and private hedge and fence on sides of her home and hedges in back, house behind hers behind the hedges and then the elementary school which is on the main city st, I think IIRC, Causey's lived directly across that main road about the same distance that she does from the main road......

can't tell if that's a shed but you see the car is also in the back yard on maps https://www.google.com/maps/@33.322...t_UzI08VyBIdhQaKAA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

in the image you posted she's backed in, assuming that's LI car, usually someone with something to hide parks in the back or "backs in" all of the time, of course you can still see her tag if you KNOW where to look for that car or her....could be she was cleaning out or moving things or taking her mom in the back door or something................

"No. 2 story of 2016: Mercer basketball player slain outside convenience store"
February 2, 2016

"The refusal to buy fake drugs led to the death of a Mercer [University] basketball player in February."
"Jibri Bryan, 23"
"A Bibb County sheriff’s investigator testified at a March court hearing that Henderson had tried to sell Bryan fake Xanax. When Bryan realized the drugs weren’t genuine, he refused to buy them and he was shot."
http://www.macon.com/news/local/article122633929.html

This is heartbreaking to me. Just saw it today and I thought of this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back