UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of quick points here that unless I've overlooked it need clarification.

This long conversation with his brother. Has the brother disclosed what was said in detail?

A lot as been made of links to a rendezvous that's gone wrong. Has Corries e mails been checked with sites such as Grindr, Tinder etc been matched to an associated account with Corries e mail?

I firmly believe he's met someone via one of these means and if the above is located it could build a lead.

My only concern with this case is the the family discrediting information.

Couple of quick points here that unless I've overlooked it need clarification.

This long conversation with his brother. Has the brother disclosed what was said in detail?

A lot as been made of links to a rendezvous that's gone wrong. Has Corries e mails been checked with sites such as Grindr, Tinder etc been matched to an associated account with Corries e mail?

I firmly believe he's met someone via one of these means and if the above is located it could build a lead.

My only concern with this case is the the family discrediting information.

On the documentary that aired on Forces TV, they asked the Detective Superintendent about dating apps and she just said information could be gleaned from those apps but then wouldn't expand further. This perhaps suggests that's a line of enquiry they were following.

I agree it would make sense to check his known email addresses against any Grindr/Tinder profiles, but then a lot of people will use an alternative Hotmail/Yahoo account for such apps rather than their main email address. I also think the makers of the apps wouldn't release information unless compelled to do so by the relevant authorities because they're supposed to be discreet - in fact their making money relies on discretion.

Hi guys, Am I allowed to share an account I found for Corrie with two videos uploaded? I feel it gives us a better idea of who he is? Don't want to break any rules! x

Hi guys, Am I allowed to share an account I found for Corrie with two videos uploaded? I feel it gives us a better idea of who he is? Don't want to break any rules! x
I think I know the one and there were alot of videos on it before but just 2 now 😕

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Makes me think he was having some problems and maybe confiding in his brother.
...I have a feeling I can't shake that he wasn't a happy lad and maybe was struggling a bit with his situation.

Absolutely my thoughts. An over compensatory personality perhaps?
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Working anti-clockwise from top left, I believe to be as follows:

Adnams - from inside of shop (CCTV shown)
McDonalds - from inside but no footage that I have seen
Cornhill Walk - from inside small shopping precinct (CCTV shown)
Car park / private? (CCTV not shown)
Greenwoods - roaming (CCTV shown)
Edmundos - from inside restaurant (CCTV shown in hub)
Corner of Thornton's (CCTV not shown)

Hope this helps?
Reposting Polo's post identifying cameras from earlier in the thread. Greater could you please bring this and my previous post forward to the next threads when needed? Cheers.

I wonder why some have been made private and others haven't? x
Yes me too , there were maybe 7 others before , they were in the same line as the other 2 so unsure why they were taken off :/ Just Corrie dancing etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lusijay do you have the route that google gave for walking out the horseshoe? Was it up looms lane or short brackland? The timings are interesting. Welcome aboard.

Don't want to tread on lusijay's toes too much, but it's Looms Lane, Northgate St, Mustow St, Eastgate St, Hollow Road. Once on Hollow Rd there's the Eastern Way industrial estate on the left between you and the Sugar Beet factory.

Thank You very much for this. Yes, this is what the map showed as the route for me too. And when looking at the bigger picture, it's the way I would have walked too if going back to base. x

Don't want to tread on lusijay's toes too much, but it's Looms Lane, Northgate St, Mustow St, Eastgate St, Hollow Road. Once on Hollow Rd there's the Eastern Way industrial estate on the left between you and the Sugar Beet factory.

Does anyone know if these areas have been searched ? I have walked them via Streetview and there are some areas of open land.

If he did walk back to base, I just can't see that no one would have seen him leaving Bury or that no other CCTV picked him up.

Hi. New here.

From an hour or so of reading up on this.....

According to what I have read - Corrie CANNOT have left this 'horseshoe' area on foot without being seen by CCTV.

So surely the only options are:

1. He left in a car (dead or alive).

I'm not sure about this. If he left in a car - then surely he's been abducted and/or murdered as he hasn't turned up for 3 months. How likely is it that someone who knew him and wanted to abduct/murder him knew he was where he was. Also, if it wasn't pre-meditated murder, how did the murderer get rid of the body, they would have either hidden it around/within the buildings and/or picked it up another time.

Surely every single vehicle that came to and left that area within say 24 hours or more of Corrie being there - can be found, linked to a person and be investigated. Surely if Corrie had left in one of the vehicles - the Police would have investigated every single vehicle by now? It's been 3 months. The Police would surely be able to work out any number plate of any vehicle that has been in the area, or at the very least have good CCTV of those cars and maybe their drivers.

2. He slept in the bin and was crushed to death.

He was happy enough to sleep for 2 hours on a concrete floor outside a shop. He was clearly drunk as a skunk from the CCTV footage I have seen. He didn't seem to have any will to get home by walking. He was just wandering the streets. Not sure if he was waiting for his friends to leave the club, or he just couldn't be bothered getting home. There is a good chance - seeing as he had no issues with sleeping in the street and he was drunk as hell - that he was fine sleeping in the bin.

I understand the bin lorry was investigated and the load was apparently light. But was the investigation here thorough? Was the weight correct/accurate. Surely the Police shouldn't just believe the weight was accurate and leave it as that.....Wasn't the area where the load was emptied checked?

3. He found his way into the surrounding buildings or was taken in.

At that time of night I'd be surprised if someone saw him and took him in and abducted or murdered him. Seems highly unlikely. Probably just as unlikely is that he got onto the roof and fell down the chimney.

Apparently these buildings have not all been thoroughly searched through - which is odd. He may have found his way into a doorway of a cellar and may have fallen down some stairs or died in his sleep. All this seems unlikely though.

Conclusion:

The bin theory seems the most likely / logical to me.

As for his phone that sent out pings during a journey only taken by a vehicle. He could have had it stolen, he could have been in a vehicle with it, he could have dropped it in the bin or he could have been in the bin with it.

It's surely pretty simple for the Police - properly search all the surrounding buildings, trace any vehicles in the area around that time and properly search the landfill site. It seems Corrie's Mum isn't happy with how the Police have gone about the search for her son.

If he did walk back to base, I just can't see that no one would have seen him leaving Bury or that no other CCTV picked him up.

Exactly. Someone would have noticed him if he had left the horseshoe area on foot and we know that there were 30 odd others around B.S.E at least that night.

Hi. New here.

From an hour or so of reading up on this.....

According to what I have read - Corrie CANNOT have left this 'horseshoe' area on foot without being seen by CCTV.

So surely the only options are:

1. He left in a car (dead or alive).

I'm not sure about this. If he left in a car - then surely he's been abducted and/or murdered as he hasn't turned up for 3 months. How likely is it that someone who knew him and wanted to abduct/murder him knew he was where he was. Also, if it wasn't pre-meditated murder, how did the murderer get rid of the body, they would have either hidden it around/within the buildings and/or picked it up another time.

Surely every single vehicle that came to and left that area within say 24 hours or more of Corrie being there - can be found, linked to a person and be investigated. Surely if Corrie had left in one of the vehicles - the Police would have investigated every single vehicle by now? It's been 3 months. The Police would surely be able to work out any number plate of any vehicle that has been in the area, or at the very least have good CCTV of those cars and maybe their drivers.

2. He slept in the bin and was crushed to death.

He was happy enough to sleep for 2 hours on a concrete floor outside a shop. He was clearly drunk as a skunk from the CCTV footage I have seen. He didn't seem to have any will to get home by walking. He was just wandering the streets. Not sure if he was waiting for his friends to leave the club, or he just couldn't be bothered getting home. There is a good chance - seeing as he had no issues with sleeping in the street and he was drunk as hell - that he was fine sleeping in the bin.

I understand the bin lorry was investigated and the load was apparently light. But was the investigation here thorough? Was the weight correct/accurate. Surely the Police shouldn't just believe the weight was accurate and leave it as that.....Wasn't the area where the load was emptied checked?

3. He found his way into the surrounding buildings or was taken in.

At that time of night I'd be surprised if someone saw him and took him in and abducted or murdered him. Seems highly unlikely. Probably just as unlikely is that he got onto the roof and fell down the chimney.

Apparently these buildings have not all been thoroughly searched through - which is odd. He may have found his way into a doorway of a cellar and may have fallen down some stairs or died in his sleep. All this seems unlikely though.

Conclusion:

The bin theory seems the most likely / logical to me.

As for his phone that sent out pings during a journey only taken by a vehicle. He could have had it stolen, he could have been in a vehicle with it, he could have dropped it in the bin or he could have been in the bin with it.

It's surely pretty simple for the Police - properly search all the surrounding buildings, trace any vehicles in the area around that time and properly search the landfill site. It seems Corrie's Mum isn't happy with how the Police have gone about the search for her son.
I've never been a supporter of the bin lorry theory. Only for the simple fact I really can't see him climbing in a bin for any reason!

I honestly believe he got in a car, whether it was voluntary or not I keep changing my mind. I don't believe he was in BSE for long after we last seen him on CCTV. I do believe he is dead though, and my heart bleeds for his poor mother 😓

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if these areas have been searched ? I have walked them via Streetview and there are some areas of open land.

I've asked this too jessie. I know we keep hearing he couldn't have walked out but we did more or less prove a few threads ago that looms lane could have been a way out. I know they searched the route back to Hon but don't know at what point they started. With the unconfirmed sightings I was wondering if the times and the route matched at all. E.g. did they search from the A14 north to Hon only or where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa