MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of ppl don't like being watched.
Big brother and all. I think most landlords would want surveillance cameras but u can only place them in certain areas. U can't aim them at doors u can't use them to watch ppl. They will face lawsuits.

Parking lots. Complex vestibules / entrances / exits. Hallways.
No violation of privacy.

A murder was committed at a condo complex in Northern Michigan years ago.
They installed cameras immediately afterward.

Agree

But there are thousands of women mudered or kidnapped from apartment complexes all over the U.S

But how many offered 50k without atleast adding cameras or 24hours security guards,

My point is that there's no way to know right now if they are adding cameras. For all anyone knows, cameras were approved and purchased six months ago when there were car break-ins all over Farmington Hills and they're waiting for them to be shipped or to be hooked up or for the temperature to be above freezing wind chill so they can be installed. There was an incident and it is the absolute worst that there were no cameras there but it happened. It's like my old job -- We never had a panic button under the counter until there was an incident one was needed. As soon as it was ordered and received, it was installed. For the most part, people - including business management like IGA's owner - are overwhelming reactive instead of proactive.

2nd post here!! I'm climbing the charts people!

This is the scenario that seems to make the most sense to me in a while.... what if:
-They have someone on camera either jumping into her car or approaching her and following her from the Metlife building prior to leaving work?

That could possibly answer the following questions for me:
- If this person looked like FG, maybe that's why LE targeted him to begin with, and if it wasn't FG, that's why there's been no arrest
-This is also why Metlife put up a reward so quickly, because they have reason to believe it stemmed from their place of business.
-That explains what SherlockJ was talking about... how Mrs. Stislicki was very confident in saying someone would have had to see her... and also when she said in the initial press conference wanting to know if anyone noticed her demeanor driving home.

Since you like my thinking let me point one more thing out to you Tiffran. Typically she slept at this friends house every weekend. But on that Friday she called the friend late in the day to tell her she would spend the night. Then asked to leave early. It could be she had originally had something preempting her from sleeping at the friends. Then something happened. whatever she was suppose to do was canceled. And she was upset. Real upset. So she calls the friend, and wants to get the hell out of work. But when she gets to the car, something bad related to all this happens... The person most likely to know some details, her friend.. And based on the information she could provide and cameras, the apartment is no longer an interest to rescuers.

Parking lots. Complex vestibules / entrances / exits. Hallways.
No violation of privacy.

A murder was committed at a condo complex in Northern Michigan years ago.
They installed cameras immediately afterward.

Ugh
I am not saying they should not be used I was only giving a reason maybe they don't.

2nd post here!! I'm climbing the charts people!

This is the scenario that seems to make the most sense to me in a while.... what if:
-They have someone on camera either jumping into her car or approaching her and following her from the Metlife building prior to leaving work?

That could possibly answer the following questions for me:
- If this person looked like FG, maybe that's why LE targeted him to begin with, and if it wasn't FG, that's why there's been no arrest
-This is also why Metlife put up a reward so quickly, because they have reason to believe it stemmed from their place of business.
-That explains what SherlockJ was talking about... how Mrs. Stislicki was very confident in saying someone would have had to see her... and also when she said in the initial press conference wanting to know if anyone noticed her demeanor driving home.

I really liked your comment about someone looking like FG. Suppose in his security position his job function took him out on the lot. Anyone from afar could easily mistake someone of a similar appearance, especially since they are used to seeing him outside. And I believe there have been searches in different cases where police go twice to the same home and nothing turns up. Im not so quick to point a finger at him.

When was the security guard fired?
He was fired wasn't he?

I'm more inclined to think DS may've been caught up in a situation that she wasn't comfortable with. Originally shed told the friend she could not sleep over. Friday afternoon something happens that causes her to do two things. Call her friend late in the day to sleep over. Ask her employer to leave. I think she left work early because she was upset. And whatever was upsetting her was waiting for her in the lot.

A couple years ago I had a stalker. I met him online and went on a casual date once and he turned into a crazed person. . One day I came home and there was a gift on my porch from him ( I never told him where I lived). Freaked me out...I basically called my best friend, packed a bag and high-tailed it to her house for the night. I am wondering if something occurred at work with Danielle that made her feel very uncomfortable that she decided to leave early and stay the night at friends home. She may not have even told her friend what had occurred as she was at work and was something they could talk about later that night.

Ugh
I am not saying they should not be used I was only giving a reason maybe they don't.

I realize that privacy was the point you were making. I just feel that everyone's safety is far more important than whether or not I'm seen on camera carrying in my groceries. It's a small sacrifice. Camera's help LE, bottom line.

My last entry, too wordy. Sorry. To get straight to the point....

If one assumes there are at least one working camera at Med Life which shows people entering and exiting, one can assume it picked up D.S. car. And if she had gone directly from her office to her car and exited we would have heard "She was last seen leaving the parking lot alone at 5PM". But we never heard those words. Because they have stuff on video they don't want the perpetrator to know.... yet.

Where at MetLife would they have gotten video from? And I wonder why anyone working there presently or in the past would confront her there or want to be seen with her there knowing there are cameras around. If they were up to something that is. I am not sure an arrest is imminent. Hoping this doesn't fade away into another cold case and 20 years down the road we are still wondering. There are so many of those in every state.

Same here. At first I was, but if he hasn't been arrested after all this time, I'm beginning to think it was just a mix-up. That makes me feel even worse for his wife to have to deal with all that!

Would the company fire them if they were seeing each other?

I think I may be on to something.

1. Why did DS call her friend late in the day to make plans to sleep over when it has been said (by her mother) she did so just about every weekend.

2. And why did she ask to leave early THAT particular Friday when her routine was the same as it was nearly every Friday--sleeping at a friend's house.

An explanation could be that she initiallyhad other plans that were more important than staying at her friends house .
And when those "other" plans were thwarted (either by, or not be her) she was emotionally driven to leave work. And talk to someone.
A lot of us have read about what this particular friend's husband was like. My guess, DS could tell THAT friend "anything" and still feel accepted.
No doubt THAT friend would tell the police everything she knows.

I like this...and it also kind of feeds that feeling that I have had all along that there was something more to the dinner date. OK maybe not the food as I obsessed over...maybe the plan itself.

I do go back to how FG fits in and can even play that one out. Kind of a stretch though.

Could she have been let go from her job?

Certainly, Danielle's mother would know something like this because she worked at the same company. Absolutely no indication that DS was terminated at MetLife. She was in a managerial position and was scheduled to conduct a training session on Saturday morning, December 3.

She was not fired. Her parents also knew about her current romantic life. Those discussions were all had the first day of the search. There was no difference between what her parents knew and what friends knew. Thought I'd mention this since I saw an earlier comment suggesting as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do no this know of many apt complexes with surveillance cameras.

Agreed. I have worked for several property management companies in the metro Detroit area and none of the properties had cameras. And these were some high end, gated communities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would the company fire them if they were seeing each other?

Are we even sure that FG was actually employed by MetLife, or was he a rent-a-cop from a security company? It's my understanding that there are other tenants in the building that MetLife occupies. Depending on where security guards are stationed, they might not be employed by a particular company, but by the management of said property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member