MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked your comment about someone looking like FG. Suppose in his security position his job function took him out on the lot. Anyone from afar could easily mistake someone of a similar appearance, especially since they are used to seeing him outside. And I believe there have been searches in different cases where police go twice to the same home and nothing turns up. Im not so quick to point a finger at him.

I'm not either. The searches seem to be thorough enough but nothing has happened. FG hasn't even been named a POI. Could be they're playing it close to the vest, but it is just as likely, IMO, that they have nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My point is that there's no way to know right now if they are adding cameras. For all anyone knows, cameras were approved and purchased six months ago when there were car break-ins all over Farmington Hills and they're waiting for them to be shipped or to be hooked up or for the temperature to be above freezing wind chill so they can be installed. There was an incident and it is the absolute worst that there were no cameras there but it happened. It's like my old job -- We never had a panic button under the counter until there was an incident one was needed. As soon as it was ordered and received, it was installed. For the most part, people - including business management like IGA's owner - are overwhelming reactive instead of proactive.

Agree.

But lets admit.

It wouldn't take long for a business such as Adt or something to put up commercial cameras in a complex.

Now I say this because some residents mentioned here that there are still no cameras up a month later after Danielles disappearance and 50k reward offered by her complex. Jmo

So if The apartment management company offered a 50k reward so quickly.

Then why is it being said on here by other residents that the complex still doesn't have cameras in the lot up a month later?

I think I may be on to something.

1. Why did DS call her friend late in the day to make plans to sleep over when it has been said (by her mother) she did so just about every weekend.

2. And why did she ask to leave early THAT particular Friday when her routine was the same as it was nearly every Friday--sleeping at a friend's house.

An explanation could be that she initiallyhad other plans that were more important than staying at her friends house .
And when those "other" plans were thwarted (either by, or not be her) she was emotionally driven to leave work. And talk to someone.
A lot of us have read about what this particular friend's husband was like. My guess, DS could tell THAT friend "anything" and still feel accepted.
No doubt THAT friend would tell the police everything she knows.

Some time ago I saw something that does not go along with some of this. Plans were not made that day, perhaps the details were but DS had already planned Fri and Sat, just not Sun.<modsnip>

Some time ago I saw something that does not go along with some of this. Plans were not made that day, perhaps the details were but DS had already planned Fri and Sat, just not Sun.<modsnip>.

This is correct.

She was not fired. Her parents also knew about her current romantic life. Those discussions were all had the first day of the search. There was no difference between what her parents knew and what friends knew. Thought I'd mention this since I saw an earlier comment suggesting as much.

Thank you, Holocene. That does clear up some speculation. Sending hugs your way.

I realize that privacy was the point you were making. I just feel that everyone's safety is far more important than whether or not I'm seen on camera carrying in my groceries. It's a small sacrifice. Camera's help LE, bottom line.

Agree. Totally.

Because big brother or not.

Most people want safety when making a good living while staying at a apartment complex.

And being supposedly spied on by big brother is the last thing on their mind.

So i totally agree mgs.

Safety first. And big brother later. Especially since Danielle wasn't a terrorist or something.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gam

Some time ago I saw something that does not go along with some of this. Plans were not made that day, perhaps the details were but DS had already planned Fri and Sat, just not Sun. <mod snip>

This is correct.

Already planned as in made plans with the friend for those days or already made plans in general?

Holocene--anything we can do here that can help?

This is correct.

Already planned as in made plans with the friend for those days or already made plans in general?

Holocene--anything we can do here that can help?

Plans with the friend were made ahead of time for those days. Just keep sharing and spreading information per the family's request. I sure wish there was more I could suggest, but that's all I've got for now.

Agree.

But lets admit.

It wouldn't take long for a business such as Adt or something to put up commercial cameras in a complex.

Now I say this because some residents mentioned here that there are still no cameras up a month later after Danielles disappearance and 50k reward offered by her complex. Jmo

So if The apartment management company offered a 50k reward so quickly.

Then why is it being said on here by other residents that the complex still doesn't have cameras in the lot up a month later?

That was me, I was the resident that said there were no cameras up. Like I said, we have no way of knowing if cameras are on their way but the fact they're not up doesn't sway how safe I feel living there. Beyond that though, even if cameras were put up tomorrow, they weren't up on December 2nd and right now that's all that really matters.

Re: Rewards offered by MetLife and IGA. Both stipulate that their $50,000 reward is for the SAFE RETURN of Danielle and the PROSECUTION AND CONVICTION of perpetrator/s. A tall order, to be sure, and $129,000 ($29,000 from ) is a lot of money for someone who has knowledge of Danielle's whereabouts.

No one has come forward with the information despite the hefty reward offered. I figure the only people who know what happened to Danielle are her (if she's still alive) and the person/s who took her. No one is talking. Odds are the reward money will never be paid. :moo:

That was me, I was the resident that said there were no cameras up. Like I said, we have no way of knowing if cameras are on their way but the fact they're not up doesn't sway how safe I feel living there. Beyond that though, even if cameras were put up tomorrow, they weren't up on December 2nd and right now that's all that really matters.

Welp. Thanks. There we go.

Now hopefully the manager in the complex will tell others when and if any cameras will be up and operable.

Especially since they offered a 50k reward. But obviously never told residents that we will now implement security equipment to help future others. Jmo.

Now some sluethers may ask why is he saying the same thing 1000 times.

But i simply want tenants in every complex to demand basic security features on the grounds in every complex. Jmo

So instead of guessing when cameras are going up; Then hopefully people make sure management tell them when the cameras should be up by. Jmo

Re: Rewards offered by MetLife and IGA. Both stipulate that their $50,000 reward is for the SAFE RETURN of Danielle and the PROSECUTION AND CONVICTION of perpetrator/s. A tall order, to be sure, and $129,000 ($29,000 from ) is a lot of money for someone who has knowledge of Danielle's whereabouts.

No one has come forward with the information despite the hefty reward offered. I figure the only people who know what happened to Danielle are her (if she's still alive) and the person/s who took her. No one is talking. Odds are the reward money will never been paid. :moo:

Lol. The catch 22 reward.

Safe return.

But if found dead; Than MetLife and iG keeps the money.

So we all know the odds that these companies were probably basing things off. Jmo for now.

Wonderful. I thought you just got one not too long ago

Switching camera talk to the other property...

Say something did happen in the parking lot at MetLife. Wouldn't an alleged former-or-current security guard be exactly the person to know the best blind spots?

Hypothetically, of course.

Lol. The catch 22 reward.

Safe return.

But if found dead; Than MetLife and iG keeps the money.

So we all know the odds that these companies were probably basing things off. Jmo for now.

That is exactly what I thought when I first saw the rewards stipulations. Part of me wondered if having the part that says "the arrest and prosecution of" the abductor would prevent the teeny chance that the actual abductor or people associated with the abductor letting her go or coming forward for reward money? I know it's stupid because nobody would ever kidnap someone and then turn and try to pretend that they were the person who found her alive and expect her to keep quiet to get the reward BUT if some sick twisted person abducted her and maybe his own slightly not normal mom or girlfriend or family or friends know something but still have some sort of instinct to protect the abductor which makes the reward money not a motivating factor in doing the right thing and speaking out what they know. As far fetched as it sounds, some people would actually try and protect a loved one from life in prison even knowing they did something terrible.

I'm not saying they should of just offered a reward with some sort of no questions asked no strings attached because that's out there, just that I wonder if the arrest and conviction portion could prevent someone who knows something from coming forward or being lured to come forward for the money because they want to protect the person who committed the crime...and that's just in general, because it's normal for these strings to be attached to reward money.

Say something did happen in the parking lot at MetLife. Wouldn't an alleged former-or-current security guard be exactly the person to know the best blind spots?

I think it could go either way. At my company we had plenty of rent-a-cops who rode around our parking lot and lumbered about the grounds of our headquarters who wouldn't necessarily have known where our security cameras were or what blind spots they had or whether cameras existed at all. In fact, we had different companies providing rent-a-cops at different facilities. Some weren't contracted by us, but were provided by the office complex, some were employed directly by us.

We had a different company responsible for cameras who were also responsible for our alarm systems.

Agree.

Now FG and Danielles friends are in the realm of whatever.

But why would her job and apt complex both offer 50k a piece for safe return?

Just asking.

Now I understand MetLife for doing a PR move to protect the image.

But as far as the IG management complex.

Why?

Where at MetLife would they have gotten video from? And I wonder why anyone working there presently or in the past would confront her there or want to be seen with her there knowing there are cameras around. If they were up to something that is. I am not sure an arrest is imminent. Hoping this doesn't fade away into another cold case and 20 years down the road we are still wondering. There are so many of those in every state.

But maybe it was someone who never worked there, and did not know about the cameras. I have always questioned the security guard theory for that very reason. But someone may have looked like him, and wrongly identified as him....

I think it could go either way. At my company we had plenty of rent-a-cops who rode around our parking lot and lumbered about the grounds of our headquarters who wouldn't necessarily have known where our security cameras were or what blind spots they had or whether cameras existed at all. In fact, we had different companies providing rent-a-cops at different facilities. Some weren't contracted by us, but were provided by the office complex, some were employed directly by us.

We had a different company responsible for cameras who were also responsible for our alarm systems.
It does make sense in a checks and balance way that the hired security guards would not have complete knowledge of where cameras were and/or how to turn them off, etc for the very reason of what could have happened. Maybe in a small office or other small setting, but not this big bldg.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member