The Whites Party Photos and also When exactly did JBR die??

Oh I wasn't trying to be ornery with you! I just get irritated with the "TV lawyer" court speak--yes or no --as though posters are being cross examined. Reminds me of Ally McBeal.

I wasn't talking about you :)

I've never read this theory, but this is what I believe also. I will do a google search now, but does anyone have the theory handy by chance?
Which theory?
(my pc is being naughty and it's difficult for me to catch up on this phone)

To paraphrase Sirius Black in the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie: "Brilliant, andreww. Once again you have set your keen and penetrating mind to the task and have come to the wrong conclusion".

To paraphrase Severus Snape "Do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

I've never read this theory, but this is what I believe also. I will do a google search now, but does anyone have the theory handy by chance?

Everywhere I've looked, the web links are broken/missing.

As far as I know, the best place to read about it would be his books, A Mother Gone Bad and Who Will Speak For Jonbenet - I'm not aware of any links. From what I've read of AMGB (which is basically his psychological profile of Patsy and her relationship dynamics with JB and JR), it seems he thinks that Patsy snapped due to repressed anger, jealousy, and stress and then in a panic threw together this ridiculous "kidnapping" ruse. John, whenever he got involved, could never rat on her because she would rat on him for the abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well do tell what the correct conclusion is? For whatever reason, I thought you were a possible "John Ramsey did it?"

Yes, I am based on the strangulation being the primary cause of death. (I believe Patsy inflicted the blow to the head.)

Yes, I am based on the strangulation being the primary cause of death. (I believe Patsy inflicted the blow to the head.)

What evidence is there to support that? And who do you suppose strangled her?

There wouldn't be much point in hitting JBR on the head AFTER she had been strangled.

We have evidence that no torture (in connection with any real sexual molestation) took place - the duct tape was placed over her mouth after she was dead.

Also...JBR's brain swelled in the time between the head trauma and the strangulation.

On a side note, I was doing a little searching for information about 10ish year old boys who kill. There wasn't more than a handful of cases out there but from the ones that I could find, the cause of death was exclusively a trauma to the head. Seems once the kids hit about 13 they tend to use more traditional weapons like knives of guns.

btw, in a couple of the cases the victim was also sexually assaulted with objects like sticks.

On a side note, I was doing a little searching for information about 10ish year old boys who kill. There wasn't more than a handful of cases out there but from the ones that I could find, the cause of death was exclusively a trauma to the head. Seems once the kids hit about 13 they tend to use more traditional weapons like knives of guns.

btw, in a couple of the cases the victim was also sexually assaulted with objects like sticks.

We must be on a similar wavelength today somehow. I was just putting together a list of links that I've gathered from WS about 10yo kid killers, both boys and girls. Not sure which thread, or even if it should be posted.

Oh I wasn't trying to be ornery with you! I just get irritated with the "TV lawyer" court speak--yes or no --as though posters are being cross examined. Reminds me of Ally McBeal.
Completely putting aside the kerfuffle this post is in reference to, I have to tell you about something the word "ornery" reminded me of from years ago...

I was waiting in line with Mrs. Otg at the checkout in one of those large stores that places things along the way they think will catch your eye and you'll buy on impulse when you see how cute it is or when you'll remember that you need some object they've placed there. The had a display of these cute little devil statuettes in various poses with captions printed on their bases as if it was what the little devil guy was saying. I had looked over them while standing in line as I passed, and then I noticed two little old ladies (older than me anyway) behind me looking at them as we inched our way closer to the cashier.

One of the ladies picked one up of the statuettes and said to the other lady, "Oh look, Mildred, (quoting the caption) 'I'm a ornery little devil.' Let's get this for Bill."

My wife and I looked at each other and it was all we could do to keep from laughing out loud, because what it actually said was, "I'm a horny little devil."

(I can only imagine who Bill might have been to them and what he must have thought when he read it.)

As far as I know, the best place to read about it would be his books, A Mother Gone Bad and Who Will Speak For Jonbenet - I'm not aware of any links. From what I've read of AMGB (which is basically his psychological profile of Patsy and her relationship dynamics with JB and JR), it seems he thinks that Patsy snapped due to repressed anger, jealousy, and stress and then in a panic threw together this ridiculous "kidnapping" ruse. John, whenever he got involved, could never rat on her because she would rat on him for the abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha, thanks Droll -- yeah, that's pretty much I believe also. Although, I do think JR was involved in the cover-up and even the staging -- I know some people have been hypothesizing that his role in the cover-up was either very limited or non-existent, but I disagree with that assertion.

Completely putting aside the kerfuffle this post is in reference to, I have to tell you about something the word "ornery" reminded me of from years ago...

I was waiting in line with Mrs. Otg at the checkout in one of those large stores that places things along the way they think will catch your eye and you'll buy on impulse when you see how cute it is or when you'll remember that you need some object they've placed there. The had a display of these cute little devil statuettes in various poses with captions printed on their bases as if it was what the little devil guy was saying. I had looked over them while standing in line as I passed, and then I noticed two little old ladies (older than me anyway) behind me looking at them as we inched our way closer to the cashier.

One of the ladies picked one up of the statuettes and said to the other lady, "Oh look, Mildred, (quoting the caption) 'I'm a ornery little devil.' Let's get this for Bill."

My wife and I looked at each other and it was all we could do to keep from laughing out loud, because what it actually said was, "I'm a horny little devil."

(I can only imagine who Bill might have been to them and what he must have thought when he read it.)

otg - You win! Best post of the day! We can always use some levity around here.
:goodpost:

BDI all and JR and PR covered it up so aspersions wouldn't be cast as to BR's character and also so they didn't lose BR to endless psych goings on.

Case closed. Do I get there $100,000 reward now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BDI all and JR and PR covered it up so aspersions wouldn't be cast as to BR's character and also so they didn't lose BR to endless psych goings on.

Case closed. Do I get there $100,000 reward now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haha, unfortunately for you Lin Wood announced in 2001 that the once-multimillionare family no longer had that relatively paltry sum available. Remember: on day 2 JR's unemployed (?) college-age son remarked to police that even he could pay the $118000 demanded by the ransom...but later the adult Ramseys couldn't scrape together that amount to pay a genuine tipster with info about their daughter's murderer.

Sounds legit!

Maybe this whole thing started because JB, in Burke's mind, received better gifts. In order to kill that theory they add gifts to even things out twenty years after the fact.
There wasn't a better gift in 96 than the N64. He was styling and profiling that day. If there was any jealousy/bickering over gifts that day, it was probably the other way around.

An unplugged NES console isn't sitting on her bedroom floor because she had no interest in videogames. It was put in there for a reason. Maybe she threw a tantrum over the flashy N64. At least the evidence is there allowing the possibility.

I do agree that the revisionist history concerning gifts does seem a bit odd but like icedtea said, he may simply be mixing things up and that was certainly no run of the mill Christmas.

There wasn't a better gift in 96 than the N64. He was styling and profiling that day. If there was any jealousy/bickering over gifts that day, it was probably the other way around.

An unplugged NES console isn't sitting on her bedroom floor because she had no interest in videogames. It was put in there for a reason. Maybe she threw a tantrum over the flashy N64. At least the evidence is there allowing the possibility.

I can't see a little girl like JBR being particularly interested in a N64, she wouldn't have been able to play anyway. For boys, these things seem a bit more of an obsession.

JBR had plenty of gifts, including a nice bike and a huge doll plus (no doubt) lots of other stuff.

And as for JR being broke - well, what is considered 'being broke' to a millionaire isn't necessarily what you and I would call being broke.

I'd be happy to swap bank accounts with him anytime.

I can't see a little girl like JBR being particularly interested in a N64, she wouldn't have been able to play anyway. For boys, these things seem a bit more of an obsession.

JBR had plenty of gifts, including a nice bike and a huge doll plus (no doubt) lots of other stuff.
I don't think she could play it either(at least not very well) but out of the gifts they were known to have received that Christmas, his N64 is the creme de la creme. He has no reason to be jealous in the gift department. His six year old sister got a bike? A nine year old boy's natural response to that would be "Big whoop. Look what I got."

She's not even riding it up and down the street. She spends most of Christmas day in the home. So did Burke and its not difficult to imagine which gift is receiving the most attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back