IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

It appears that whomever did the gif did line up the two photos released, and now it does appear that each photo was taken from same spot as the tree limbs and the stuff in background were lined up, and cropped the same by the OP.

Kudos to the OP gif person.

Now, I'm not so sure was a moving person taking the video!
I agree. The GIF shows that he merely took one stride across one gap which is less than 1 second in video, IMO. My guess is that this is the only frame with a facial frontal and the rest is junk.
Also I surmise, because of the quality, he was way in the background of some other subject and zoomed in on by LE.

MOO

And the property owner claimed scene looked "pristine". That alone had made me consider a dump scene. He could have abducted them to a place nearby, killed them, then dumped them in the woods later that night. Perhaps there is a shack or cellar nearby. I do feel he's local.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
And from at least the few photos taken from behind the crime scene tape it doesn't look that disturbed. If there had been a messy scene there would have been areas that were obviously "cleaned" (around the bodies were found) before they would allow reporters down there. But like I say I could be wrong about this.

Random thought - I wonder if criminals, or even just suspects, ever come to boards like this to see what we say about the case/them. That would be so creepy!

Absolutely. As do the family and friends of the victims

There we go. Maybe one thing we can check off.[emoji4]

That checks off security cams, but trail cams aren't necessarily a security thing. Not saying it was from a trail cam for sure, but I still don't think it can be ruled out until they state for sure where the photos came from.

IMO there is nothing wrong with his gait. He's probably in his 50's and he's lumbering along like we men in our fifties tend to do. We are not youngsters anymore you know.

About his hands in his pockets. For some reason, I simply feel that this guy likes to put his hands in his pockets, when he's walking, standing, or whatever. He's one of those guys who always has his hands in his jacket pockets. Some people like to stand and walk like that.

IMO it is not possible that he was drunk. He's way too good for that. I do not like all these drifter theories because too me this guy is quite skilled at these nasty things he does. He's very good at it.

For some reason, they are looking for anyone who might have seen someone throw down a backpack beside a highway. There is also mention of a duffel bag. I have not the slightest idea what that all could be about. I doubt if he hitchhiked away though. That's too stupid. He's way too good for that.

I agree about him probably just being a person who walks with his hands in his pockets. I do that all the time and I'm very uncomfortable when for some reason (stupid women's skirts with no pockets) I can't. If it's a habit, that might be something to watch out for in identifying the guy.

I think he might have parked out of the immediate area and walked to/from a car parked a couple of miles away. (I keep coming back to that packing plant and its parking lot.) But I agree it's unlikely he hitched any rides.

I think they know or have evidence that he is no longer wearing the clothing shown in that video, and that no clothing was found at the crime scene, and have extrapolated that he probably placed the other clothing in some kind of carrying receptacle like a duffel or backpack and disposed of it elsewhere.

Random thought - I wonder if criminals, or even just suspects, ever come to boards like this to see what we say about the case/them. That would be so creepy!
Absolutely they do. If they know about them that is ;) there was one high profile murderer in Canada that was caught (arrested) in Germany whilst looking up everything being said about the crime in an Internet Cafe.

Yes, they do, and they certainly monitor facebook, so it is ill advised, IMO, to use your real name on FB.

JMO after living through one of Canada's horrific murders in history.

I think it's as simple as any additional images might well reflect more of the victim's story or other information that the police don't want the perp to know they have.

This is my thinking right now also.
LE has released two photos only.
Possibly they have many more photos or video which indeed incriminates the person in the photos that have been released.
They just cannot release anything more at this time.

Possibly video of POI was sent to the person coming to pick them up. JMO. They may have handed it over to LE?

Then the grandfather wouldn't have thought they may be runaways, right? Wouldn't an abduction/foul play be assumed if this "video" was posted or sent to someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And from at least the few photos taken from behind the crime scene tape it doesn't look that disturbed. If there had been a messy scene there would have been areas that were obviously "cleaned" (around the bodies were found) before they would allow reporters down there. But like I say I could be wrong about this.

Well then the question would become how did the killer get two bodies down difficult terrain or across a creek in the dark with people searching until midnight? Seems that would not be an easy task.

This is my thinking right now also.
LE has released two photos only.
Possibly they have many more photos or video which indeed incriminates the person in the photos that have been released.
They just cannot release anything more at this time.
Exactly. For integrity of a trial they need to keep some information private. This is aggravating for us sleuthing things but essential in convicting a killer.

Yes, they do, and they certainly monitor facebook, so it is ill advised, IMO, to use your real name on FB.

JMO after living through one of Canada's horrific murders in history.
Luka Magnotta?

"Sgt. Riley would not say where the picture came from or if a security camera took the photo. He said he believes there is one security camera somewhere near the trails but, when asked where the camera is, he said he didn’t know."

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

Oh he knows the location but rightly he isnt going to reveal its location so that whomever erected it can continue to use it without others knowing where it has been placed. He is just trying to protect the privacy of the owner. The still shots could have come from this security video and he knows if he releases who has it and where it is located then the owner will be bombarded by the press. Plus if the stills were taken from this person's security camera if the murderer is caught this person will be a vital witness in the trial when they introduce the entire video footage, which I do believe they have.

IMO

Well then the question would become how did the killer get two bodies down difficult terrain or across a creek in the dark with people searching until midnight? Seems that would not be an easy task.
It could be because he abducted them from bridge area and didn't bring (I hate dump)them to scene until after midnight. Maybe 3 or 4 am. Who knows? It seems more probable to me that the crime occurred elsewhere. Nobody heard anything. Sound travels in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member