IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again. Sorry to keep pushing this, but I think it's important.

I think this was a sophisticated, targeted attack. I think this guy meticulously planned this from the beginning. I think this was his first attempt because I believe he did it where he grew up and has intimate knowledge of the geographic area. I believe this was a trial balloon so to speak as he will venture to other places. I believe he will be incredibly hard to find/catch because he will be searched for in the wrong places.

If I were a local I would be rounding up yearbooks from the local high school from 1990 to 2005ish and accounting for profile applicable males and their whereabouts and activities. I would start scanning hookup sights and dating apps like timber et al and looking for teenage boys profiles from 16-18ish, I don't know, I'm not an internet expert but I'd bet there's clues to find there.

Even if I'm completely wrong and this turns out to be something else, this threat is 100% real and 100% preventable. KNOW what your kids are doing!! NEVER meet someone from the internet in a place where you don't have the defensive/escape advantage!

I believe this person is on the move and monitoring this investigation.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if he had a gun or a white spot on his shoe or a set of binoculars. It doesn't matter if he had a camo hat or a hoodie, or even a goatee as he will shave it. What matters is he's not caught and will certainly strike again. It's not a matter of if but when.

These families had their world stolen from them, it cannot be allowed to happen again.

Well said and couldn't agree more.

Can you rotate both pictures on to the bridge to match up with the lines to get a correct scope please?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

It is important to realize that this is the second photo as seen below
3D45130F00000578-0-image-a-8_1487212313427.jpg so pic has been skewed to the left because he is leaning towards the right in original.

Hand cuffs in his mouth?

Ya know, there very first time I saw this picture I thought it was a puppy, so handcuffs IMO is fair game. After seeing it fifty million more times it reminds me of the handles of a plastic bag sticking out. Maybe he stuffed his weapon, rope, clothes, etc into it and shoved it down his coat. I dunno. But anyone's guess is good at this point.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! I will look side by side now. Yes, apologies to random dude. :)

I think you could get this angle if you were standing in the far distance and off to the side of the bridge a bit - on the land before you step onto it. I can't find the quote wayyy back but the lady who was on the trail the same day as the girls I think submitted a picture to LE and it was a picture off to the side of the bridge standing on the ground - just a pic of the bridge. I could be totally off base here too but just a thought.

Perhaps this will illustrate it better,
attachment.php

Look at the angle of the cross ties in the inset image compared to the photo taken from the side platform.

How do you get that angle standing on the bridge?

So THAT'S why they aren't releasing the name of the person who took the pictures !! He/she obviously walked off the bridge backwards and landed on their head after snapping this photo !!

Okay...............I get it now.............medical confidentiality....................got it.

And might be possible that LE has found the clothing that the person in the photos was wearing and were able to connect this clothing to the crime possibly thru DNA. This would explain how LE is able to call this person the main suspect in the case.
Clothing found = clothing in photos = DNA found

You could be right and that would also explain why LE said the suspect may have changed his appearance.

Let me just throw this out there.

Notice how LE thinks this guy "participated" in the killings? What an odd thing to say! Why not just say he did it? What does participated imply? Participated could indeed imply that there was more than one killer, correct?

Ok let's suppose that not just Bridge Man but Bridge Man and a partner killed these girls. Partner? Well, for now let us suggest Man in Black. Part of the problem here is a backpack was discarded a suspect, yet BM has no backpack! And neither do the girls! Huh? So where did the backpack come from? Wa-la. It came from the MIB.

This solves other problems. Everyone is wondering how the heck this one guy controls two wily teenage girls. All kids that age are pretty wild, defiant and disobedient, in fact, that age is peak for that. One guy, even with a gun, controlling two girls? Maybe for some time, like hours? Huh?

Wa-la. Problem solved. There was not just one killer but two killers. BM and MIB, his partner in murder. Two men, both armed, could have easily controlled those two girls. No problems at all.

At some point the girls are killed and the killers leave. On the way out, MIB discards his pack.

Another possible solution to the problem of how to control these two girls. Suppose there were not only two men both with guns, but suppose they manage to um, restrain these girls somehow so it might be rather difficult to run away. It's even hard to run away with your hands tied. You need your arms free for balance when you run?

One other way the girls could have been restrained was to restrain them and then put them on "leashes" of some sort. There are a variety of materials that could be used. Now the girls cannot run away at all because they like pets on a leash.

Just throwing some stuff out there.

Shudder

:(

Like a dang horror movie.

Thank you...and this part:

"Heide, Beauregard and Myers also report location patterns now play a crucial rule in the way forensic science is used to apprehend culprits. They report studies which conclude that in the majority of cases (72 percent,) the radius from the body recovery site to murder scene is less than 200 feet. The distribution was different when it came to journey from the initial contact setting to the murder site: 31 percent travelled 0–199 feet, whereas 43 percent trekked 1.5–12 miles.

Christine Gregoire an Attorney General from Washington State reports the killers are usually at the initial contact site for legitimate reasons. They either lived in the area or were engaging in some routine. She also reports most child abduction murders are opportunistic. Only in 14 percent of cases was the victim picked out because of some physical characteristic. The initial contact site is within 1/4 mile of the victim’s last known location in 80 percent of cases."

Thank you JJ007 and jillycat, very interesting.

underlined by me:
If he was in Delphi or in the park for legit reasons, doing some routine work or some such, the question is now, who has not come back over the past eight days to do the same again?

Not sure if this has already been said but is there a chance this guy saw these two girls being dropped off and heard they were getting picked up at certain time so knew they were alone. He would then have time to do whatever these sickos do and time to get away.
I don't think they planned to meet him but i do think he planned it and if it wasn't these girls her murdered he would have targeted a lone female.

It is important to realize that this is the second photo as seen below
View attachment 110653 so pic has been skewed to the left because he is leaning towards the right in original.
Is it possible he is photoshopped in? I can grasp the angle for some reason

So this might be the most obvious stupid question ever but once you cross the bridge is the only way back to cross over the opposite way? There is not a trail below the bridge that returns you to the car park?

Not that I've seen on the maps.

His shadow is perpendicular to his body on the right of the picture?

Well...........you have an entire community, two bereaved families, and half of the country asking why this killer hasn't been caught yet. It may take a few round table meetings and some quiet whispering behind closed doors to come up with a good answer for that.

Also, if they are planning on releasing a few more breadcrumbs for the public to follow, they have to decide which breadcrumbs those should be. We're all hoping it will be a motion video showing the perp in more detail...............however.........it's probably going to be more along the lines, "we are seeking a heavyset fella' that wears a size 10 shoe." (One crumb at a time now...............)

Thirdly............many many questions are going to be bombarding them from the press corps........................wouldn't you want an extra day to prepare for that onslaught ?

I've also thought that perhaps they will be announcing that a reward is being offered.

(This is totally o/t...one time many moons ago I was camping in the Texas woods, State Park, with my boyfriend. We had the terrible luck of it poooouring down rain from the time we got there on a Friday, ongoing for 2 or 3 days. We couldnt build a fire and we were miserable and freeeeezing our butts off. Then like a gift from God 2 guys drove up on a golf cart, maintenance workers for the park, and delivered us some dry firewood....ahhhhh...So I was like "thank you guys sooooo much, you saved our lives, etc, etc...can I get you guys anything? Beer?..." One guy said a cigarette, so we gave him one...anyway, these guys were not threatening looking at all, I'd describe one as a sweet grandpa type...so anyway, we end up hanging around the fire shooting the breeze, having some beers, and I'm like, "So, how long have you guys been working for the park?" One guy says, "We're not park employees, we are trustees from the Prison." :biggrin: (Trustees are well behaved prisoners that get to go out and do jobs such as work maintenance, road work, etc...). One told me what he was in for and I can't remember what it was, it was major though, but I wasn't worried. Ah young and carefree...So, basically they got "let out for the day" and we gave them beer and cigarettes (TX had just outlawed smoking in prisons)...they went back to prison all liquored up, on my account haha...)

(Eta: Thats an idea though, trustee? Surely would've checked that out, etc,...)

Also. Wonder. Could he have someone waiting in the spot they ended up at?

If there were 2 of them (perps), it would have been easy to 'trap' the girls on the bridge, one perp at each end, the girls would have had no escape (unless they jumped some 60 feet?). One time when I was in the car with one of my friends, and we exited a major highway, onto a kind of circular ramp leading from highway to exit, she told me she had anxiety every time she drove onto one of those when she was alone at night because there is no way out if two predators were to block you in (single lane, one way). It had never occurred to me before and I thought it rather crazy thinking, but of course, the seed was planted and I think of it whenever I'm on a ramp now. If someone through snapchat or whatever, knew the girls were there, what perfect targets for someone with ill intent. Could they have brought something to temporarily knock them out while they each carried a girl down to wherever they were attacked, ie chloroform or something? (I'm *assuming* they were sexually assaulted, jmo based on nothing other than why else? They prob wouldn't have wanted them dead until *afterward*, again jmo). These types of events aren't usually performed by two perps though, are they? And being up on a bridge like that would be really risky for being seen by others. Just random thoughts.

Cleaned up version:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Adjusted adaptive regional exposure, highlights and shadows. Further lightly boosted the details, resharpened regions, adapted opacity, blurred out background.

-Nin

Thank you! I think it's pretty clear now he's wearing a camo cap.

Also I think the sleeves are checkered.

Hand is clearly in a pocket (of trousers?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname