IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry about the size and clutter of the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't think I was complaining about your fantastic photos. I wasn't, not at all. You did a great job!!!

Do you have a photo bucket acct or something like that so we can easily refer back to your awesome photos?
Not my business what nana1 does but I initially posted a link to my photos here. Someone took it and posted it and my photos on "that" fb page. My google account gave enough information for me to be found. Several people had issues, apparently, with me posting photos of the area. It was scary and not pleasant.

No good deed goes...

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Not my business what nana1 does but I initially posted a link to my photos here. Someone took it and posted it and my photos on "that" fb page. My google account gave enough information for me to be found. Several people had issues, apparently, with me posting photos of the area. It was scary and not pleasant.

No good deed goes...

Oh my!! :(

Your pictures and descriptive writing add so much perspective. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you. Being here was the exact opposite of what I had built up in my head.

Please don't think I was complaining about your fantastic photos. I wasn't, not at all. You did a great job!!!

I agree! Very helpful, #1nana!

It seems like a nice place. Sure wish the day could've been what the girls planned it to be.

jmo

Talking about anything like astrology, mediums, etc is not permitted here.

Also, discussing sending private messages is off-limits...

Anyway jmo.

What are they still searching for? (Aside from the perp)

They were marking items like trash.
954652fa5e79b8b4b3f123e5d82e8b1c.jpg

No good deed goes...

Wow, that's bad. I'm so sorry.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

No good deed goes...

Ugh. That makes me so mad.

In another case, my posts were copied to a FB page, which was annoying and a bit scary....and knowing a fellow WS must have done it was kinda hurtful.

jmo

How far from the spotlight were they found? And (I know you can't answer this) why haven't they been removed?

Yes I don't know? According to the searchers quote of "this side of the bridge, 50 years away from the water" I'd have to guess in this general area close to the cemetery.

I think he displayed them. He could've put them in the river but didn't.

I think he intended them to be found.

Total speculation. JMOpinion.

I have deliberately tried not to envision how these girls were found but now ... what a disturbing thought :(

Reminds me of that teen who killed his math teacher, forgot his name, Chism? He displayed her.

He also walked through the whole school with her dead body in a wheelie bin. Ugh that was a terrible case.

Good job Nana and those the other day from IllinoisMissing! Thank you both. Much appreciated.

The cemetery doesn't look as old as I thought it would be. Looks exactly like where my relatives are buried in parts of Illinois. For some reason I pictured a really old cemetery with markers that couldn't be read and rarely used anymore.

But it's access to the area, right? The perp could've used it. We don't know.

jmopinion

What was said was "the suspect walked the girls across this bridge" (and then into town?) which isn't what happened. He could have walked in from this bridge, or entered about a million other ways. He could have hitchhiked in on US 25 or parachuted in from a helicopter! Point being, this isn't the bridge involved in this case.

I have been wondering what type of a man (maybe older or not) has the balance and agility to walk on the edge of that bridge with his hands in his pockets? Someone who is used to heights, athletic, in good physical condition? What else?

Or maybe he's not at all agile, but rather having his hands in his pockets made him a bit ungainly/clumsy and that's why his gait seems a bit odd. It seems unusual to keep hands in pockets on that bridge as a natural choice, so my feeling is that his hands were concealed because he was hiding something and/or needed to be ready to pull a weapon or other object out that he was planning to use to menace/control the girls. Maybe he had a knife ready to pull and was waiting for the right moment, but wanted it close to or ready in his hands. MOO.

I think we will all be shocked when this guy is caught and we truly see him. I don't think he looks ANYTHING like has been speculating.

Skinny, bald, hare lip and no teeth.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I left to go on a hour and half training ride on my bike and find almost 20 pages have been posted. Some very good photos of the area, though. Thanks #1nana.

Wonderful insite! Really puts things in perspective. Thank you for your time. I would have gladly gone with you (and brought the fiance) if you felt worried about being there alone. Please be careful to all that do this now or in the future.

It saddens me that the locals are frustrated with LE thinking they are not looking enough. I was worried about that. I spoke with a retired LE last week and he broke down the "clusterf@$%" multi agancies can cause.

Thank you. I had my friend with me but we were very nervous and took our guns. Once there I wasn't nervous at all. It's so close to the road and very open and not dense at all.

It appears as though this thread is dead. Night folks, I'll see you when an arrest is made tomorrow.

Good job Nana and those the other day from IllinoisMissing! Thank you both. Much appreciated.

The cemetery doesn't look as old as I thought it would be. Looks exactly like where my relatives are buried in parts of Illinois. For some reason I pictured a really old cemetery with markers that couldn't be read and rarely used anymore.

I pictured a really old cemetery too, probably because I'm on the east coast and cemeteries here are OLD. I had been wondering if the girls were interested in going to the cemetery to take pictures and BG led the way. But that cemetery, while quite nice, isn't the "moody" place I envisioned that would interest Libby and her photography. Maybe, though.

jmopinion at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member