IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been covered, do we know if the girls had ever been on that bridge before. I know they were known to hike but what about the bridge specifically? I do recall the mother having a history with that bridge a few years back, iirc.

They have been there before.

Evidence of that is on a site we cannot discuss.

Starts with a "G".

Another observation on his appearance. One pic of BG looks like dark blonde hair with a part. One looks different like maybe a brown toboggan. What if he put on the hat to look more unidentifiable. The pic with what some speculate as the corner of Abby's jacket looks more like he has hat to me.

If we could tell what his hair looked like it
might help people who knew him recognize him

This is 100% backwards. The end of the bridge & creek are both visible, this is the NORTH side of the bride. The angle here is Northwest-ish. The shadows are casting to the right, which means the sun is SETTING to the west. (2pm in this part of Indiana means sun will be off to the west). Directly behind Abby is North.
Ok. :) I believe you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

To me I see her as "posing" with her hands in her pockets, not necessarily walking like BG is. Just my take on the photo :).
Yea, I agree. When I saw the pic, my initial thought was a pose, or she was cautiously watching her step as she walked, being very careful to not step into one of the cracks between the boards.

Not at all like the guy who looks like he's taking big strides. That's one of the reasons why I wonder if he is a local or in a profession where heights is not an issue to him.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well, the ones with face doctored into it isn't that useful. or trucks. Those images had me going.

who knows it could have been true....they produced those to get others reactions and see what they thought...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Another perspective as I see it. I'm almost 100% sure Liberty was standing in the same spot when she took both pictures. She takes one of Abby, turns around, takes the other. Then they continue walking down the bridge and realize someone is coming.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 630
who knows it could have been true....they produced those to get others reactions and see what they thought...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Well, I'd like to know if the face one is in fact real and not overlaid with another face. I think that is what he means by fake. Not the actual attempt at trying to sharpen the images, or use them to judge where people were at certain time and place.. but adding trucks and faces to the images.

I agree. I also find it a bit disheartening that they have to pass out flyers in their own town of 3,000. In my mind, each and every person in that town has already tried to figure out if he could be someone they know.

Maybe they have someone or a few ideas in mind and they want to play it cool. Maybe they don't want to scare them off while they wait for DNA or more information/evidence.

We can at least HOPE this could be the case.

All imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'd like to know if the face one is in fact real and not overlaid with another face. I think that is what he means by fake. Not the actual attempt at trying to sharpen the images, or use them to judge where people were at certain time and place.. but adding trucks and faces to the images.

no clue if they'll real or not...I gave my opinion of them...(I didn't see anything in them that they were seeing and I moved on)....but, I've seen in other cases where stuff like that was true.

Someone asked why he would drive to the cemetery only to then walk into the woods. The parking for the bridge isn't what I would call a parking lot. You can fit maybe 2-3 cars there and it's right off the road right in front of a house. Someone surely would have said "I saw a red Tahoe there around 1pm" or something to that affect. The vehicle would be more hidden in the cemetery. There are only 3 areas to get onto the trail unless you park along the road. In town at Riley park, the drop off at Hoosier Heartland Highway or at the bridge trail itself. This is a picture of parking at the bridge vs parking at the back of the cemetery. I think you'll see there's no way someone would park at the bridge drop off out of fear of getting caught. IMO
f9e265e9e66950cea94d0278880ff16d.jpg
c917f679cbebdc6d57b70182cfb6b199.jpg

That perhaps was me, thanks! I've had the flu and just on my phone (without a thanks button for some reason?) most of the last week, so came on my computer to view all your photos today and to get an idea of the surroundings. I see on the below map from google.com where the park is located and in relation to the town. It doesn't show the bridge and trails... off to venture on google to get caught up to the rest of you folks as I'm a visual person.

RileyPark.JPG

It did matter. The killer got away!!!!! He had all night to escape! moo

Imo he escaped immediately after the kill. So the search all night most likely still wouldn't change where the case stands today. That terrain is too treacherous to do at night in the cold and dark, especially with untrained volunteers, on private property additionally.

Well, I'd like to know if the face one is in fact real and not overlaid with another face.
You'll have to be more specific than "the face one." Can you quote with the image you're referring to?

To me it looks like he had his hoodie pulled in under his jacket, with something concealed in the pocket of the hoodie. He's reaching into one of the pockets of the hoodie on one side and has his hand in his pants pocket on the other side.

From post #37 on page #3 on media thread

Nerissa Knight from Crime Watch Daily reports here on Facebook that Indiana State Police Sgt. Slocum told her "that investigators believe the suspect was also wearing a brown fanny pack around his waist."

https://www.facebook.com/crimewatchd...3647450660042/

Another perspective as I see it. I'm almost 100% sure Liberty was standing in the same spot when she took both pictures. She takes one of Abby, turns around, takes the other. Then they continue walking down the bridge and realize someone is coming.
attachment.php

I have been confused with all the maps but THIS, boom, I see it now what everyone keeps going back and forth on on HOW they got back across! Thank you for this visual!

I initially thought the same but the sun is on her right, coming from the west, so that doesn't work.

I think Libby is on one of the platforms.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Agree. Abby is walking north/west to south/east. There is a step-out/platform ahead of Abby on Abby's right.

Right. The top picture I posted isnt correct, sorry. I believe the direction is incorrect. I believe when she is standing here she is actually standing at the North end, extending behind her is the south end, meaning she isn't half way out. Otherwise whomever took this is teetering on the edge to take the picture. Whoever took this is standing on the ground at the foot of the bridge
bd2d3f0645dc16d67c4d226c520138f8.jpg

I'm still confused. I thought it was established she was facing south end due to find position.

OK don't bother explaining. I'm really missing my internal compass...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members