IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW , I mean I would definitly feel better about stopping at one of the places if I know they at least posted pictures of wanted people. Now I would not have a clue a serial sex offender may be having dinner across from me ,and he could legit be one of the top 10 but I would never see his poster . So he feels safer there than I would. Good bussiness practice .:scared:

While I appreciate your right to express an opinion, I don't consider ensuring that you "have a clue a serial sex offender may be having dinner across from" you is a realistic business practice.

I think their response (in fact to even respond) was thoughtful, considerate, and appropriate.

Just my opinion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4293618/Cops-try-link-Snapchat-killer-cold-case.html

"Indiana State Police confirmed to DailyMail.com on Wednesday that detectives working on the two cases had 'compared notes' but that no direct link had yet been found.*

'At this time there has not been a connection made to the 2012 deaths in Iowa. We are still early in our investigation,' Sgt. John Perrine said."

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
At least LE confirmed that both entities have compared cases. Even though right now they dont seem to be connected they might very well be.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So what do you all think the reason would be for LE to deny that they have DNA evidence?

I get all the integrity of the case stuff, but either they have it or they don't. Wouldn't it be better to say they do (even if they don't), which might deter the perp from future crimes?

I'm not necessarily thinking of DNA from a rape kit, but hair or skin? Suppose BG knows LE has no DNA on file for him, but now they have a profile. I would think that it would be a deterrent and I am trying to think how it could negatively impact a court case.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It could be DNA not found on the bodies. Cigarette butt, hair on a twig. Could belong to someone who says they were never in those woods, or someone that says they were a searcher. LE may be building a case and don't want to spook them?

Three clues that There is no imminent arrest. The climbing reward money. Going into Amish communities to give them case info. Family coming out to plea for help tomorrow.

MOO

The reward money has nothing to do with whether an arrest is imminent or not. The money is coming from groups and individuals.

Information pushed out to the Amish was two weeks ago.

We don't know what the family is going to say tomorrow. I'm hoping an arrest will be made prior to the family speaking and that they will be there to give thanks.

So off topic ,but I was going to buy a tablet today ,instead of a laptop because I work at night and sometimes want to lay in bed and read myself to sleep ..Is this going to be a tablet issue too? I never had a tablet so I think of them like bigger phones that dont bother you all day..

Looks fine on my iPad

Agree. Good point.

Psychotic drifter being mad at happy kids that are filming him could definitely be a possibility.

How to explain all bag full of stuff in his pockets??? And the hoodie on thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember.LE never said those words (The stuff of nightmares)!!!Those came from an Inside Edition story,and an unnamed source.Not LE.

That is true. Just, you watch the presser, you see the pain and emotion on the officers faces. This is tough for them no doubt, 2 young girls murdered. It just has a sense of being a bad one, hearing that adds to that feeling.

We don't know what the family is going to say tomorrow. I'm hoping an arrest will be made prior to the family speaking and that they will be there to give thanks.

This would be fantastic :) Thank you for being positive!

Do we know who is scheduled to talk tomorrow? Is it both families? I thought it was just Libbys but I can not confirm that. Does anyone know for a fact?

Do we know who is scheduled to talk tomorrow? Is it both families? I thought it was just Libbys but I can not confirm that. Does anyone know for a fact?

Libby's Grandad is all I have seen confirmed

I have never seen wanted pictures in a place to eat, only canceled checks that bounced. Don't post offices put up wanted posters?

So off topic ,but I was going to buy a tablet today ,instead of a laptop because I work at night and sometimes want to lay in bed and read myself to sleep ..Is this going to be a tablet issue too? I never had a tablet so I think of them like bigger phones that dont bother you all day..

I think if you use a browser you will be able to see them. If you use Tapatalk, you won't or at least I can't on my iPad. It's annoying but when I try to use a browser it constantly crashes and/or refreshes, which is even more annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think if you use a browser you will be able to see them. If you use Tapatalk, you won't or at least I can't on my iPad. It's annoying but when I try to use a browser it constantly crashes and/or refreshes, which is even more annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I use Tapatalk and I can see them, fwiw.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Listened to the radio show replay this morning on the way to work. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...uths-radio-3717-the-murders-of-abby-and-libby
Tricia did a great job interviewing Sheryl McCollum. Her insight was confirming in some ways and caused me to rethink/revisit in others. One striking point she mentioned, which I know we have discussed here, was the theory that BG went from point A to point B and then to his car. Which she believes was parked at the cemetery. This is the same information #1Nana provided in her pics and discussion (cemetery parking and pics).

at 7:54 she states "...he goes A to B. He goes across that bridge, down the hill, they cross the creek, he goes up....possibly....on the other side of the creek there's another little hill and up there is a cemetery, and that cemetery has, like, a circular drive that leads to a road out."

Anyway, I just want to say it's a great listen. Enjoyed the show and the discussion.

Yup. I said this very thing several threads back. I definitely think he's wearing a hat like that as I show and mention in my post too.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-21&p=13205191#post13205191

Yeah it's definitely a ball cap type hat, the bill of the hat has been severely curved/warped by hand. Leads me to believe its an older hat, it takes time and effort to get a hat to shape this way. You have to literally hold the bill of the hat in your hand or hands, it bend it until the two edges touch each other. After doing this several hundred times, it eventually stays this way. I never see a hat this way in the city/suburbs anymore. I drive all over Indiana for my job, sometimes when I stop at rural gas stations, I will still see a ball cap being worn this way. Also there is a certain age that grew up with this trend of bending the ball cap. I'm 34, I remember it being trendy when I was in little league. I would guess the perp between 30-40 based off of this. To some this may seem insignificant or stupid, but I think it is a good clue to look for.

Just a quick point about the blurry photos

Since they crime was not committed on the video apparently, this guy "could" just be some simple moron out with his dog for a walk. I doubt it but it is possible.

Imagine the lawsuit the police dept would have blasting this guys picture on 6000 billboards crystal clearly if he was somehow not involved.

With today's technology, i find it so hard to believe this is the best they have. Not to mention, the photo has artifacts of manipulation in it.

My opinion is they decreased the resolution to give just enough info on him for leads, but not enough where he could sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1