IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know I hope all is ok between the families.

This would seem like it is, IMO.

[video=twitter;839847360809349120]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839847360809349120[/video]

They could have had the pastor or LE read it otherwise if not, no?

I was surprised to see how close to the bridge she lives, that is if the info online was correct. It showed N625W just south of the bridge. Do you believe that is right?

We went to school in the UP of Michigan. I haven't seen her physically since we all went our separate ways from high school. We've been Facebook friends for quite a while, but her profile disappeared yesterday :(

Praying for the families. It bothers me that they have to talk to the public at all. I hope it's because LE thinks it will help them to find the perp somehow.

The news channel is also showing the presser through facebook live. WRTV 6

The family's pastor will speak...Mr. Patty will speak-Liberty's grandfather--(he) will read a statement from Abby's family...after LE will answer some questions..but advised they have nothing new....but he will try to clarify certain questions.

Off topic, I don't like other people take my pic or kids' pic and post online without permission. For myself, I am usually worry if the pic is too ugly, not best angle. For my kids, it mainly is a private issue. I have a friend never post her own pic online but always put her friends pic online, it is very annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I not related to L and A case. This is a total tragedy. And I don't think it is a pic issue here anyway. I especially respectful for the girls strength and braveness. I respect her grandpa for having the strength to speak out. It shows how much he cared for the girls and how much loss he feel. Liberty always knew her grandpa will always stand up strong for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was just said that the grandfather of Liberty will also read a statement from Abby's family.

There is nothing new that we will hear. ( I missed the name of the officer who was giving a brief opening with names if who will be speaking)

I am watching at http://www.theindychannel.com/live-video

I agree about the background photo. I don't like it.

The photo of the girls...? I see nothing wrong with it. JMO.

I'm thinking they were purposely photo shopped in-front of that bridge for effect. I'm sure the FBI carefully chose which photo to use in hopes of reaching their target.

[video=twitter;839852949711040513]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/839852949711040513[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 3m
3 minutes ago

ISP Sgt JohnPerrine says they will likely not release anything new about investigation today beyond what is already out there

I'm thinking they were purposely photo shopped in-front of that bridge for effect. I'm sure the FBI carefully chose which photo to use in hopes of reaching their target.

Yes. And I'm sure they got permission from the families to use that image. Most of the images I've seen of them going around look similar to this.

I'm finding the FB live feeds are running more smoothly than the web live link. (I'm viewing on my phone.)

Praying we are one step closer to some kind of justice for those beautiful angels.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members