IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple things bother me about this case still !!!

On the DNA- it's been going on about a month now, since February 13, 2017, and
plenty of time to get back a DNA profile. I believe they have a DNA profile but when
entered into the CODIS data bank, there is no matches ??? What to do ?- well keep
doing what they are doing and hope they get a tip off the murder's picture, then take
a DNA sample, and hope for a match that way. Think about it- if they had a match, they'd
pull the guy's driver's license, go to his home, get better photos of him, then publish his
name and picture all over the place, like the FBI does for their most wanted list. I'm quite
sure this is what's happening now. They should also check Canada, as he could be from
there, and Codis DNA bank won't show a hit as it would be on Canadian files with the RCMP,
( Royal Canadian Mounted Police) It's starting to look like this guy may be a first time
offender or not been caught in the past, and his DNA is "not" on file.

Help me find my puppy. I dropped my glasses. There's a lost kitten crying.

I can think of multiple things he might have said. I my mind, he luring them at this point. He doesn't want them frightened away. He wants to isolate them.

I think he simply showed a weapon and said get (perhaps a curse word) down the hill. These were two innocents, after all.

Yeah, honestly, I am not sure why they are being so cryptic about the DNA. Either you have it or you don't. Or you have an item that you are hoping you can extract DNA from. But just be straight forward. I mean, if they were going to lie, then you would hope it would be to say "We have solid DNA and you will be caught!" Not, well, we didnt really say we have DNA (but they do). It is a weird little detail that has been happening from the jump in this case.

I think they have DNA. It seems almost impossible to murder 2 children in an environment that is not controlled by you (like his house or his car or something) and not leave DNA evidence. It was a brutal crime scene (no, I am not suggesting I know any other than the fact that 2 children were killed in the middle of the day in the middle of a public area, which makes it brutal), done quickly, with more than one victim. That is good of a setup for DNA as any!

:cow: Should we assume BG led the girls off the bridge "down the hill" and killed them right then and there? No. The landowner tells us why when he states that the land was pristine. The girls were not murdered where they were found. I am convinced one of the girls was targeted.

SBM

When I first saw BGs pic blown up, my first reaction was that they're duck boots because of the sideways markings. That and walking through the river probability.
c72a7a17eb6d293f9f8bcb4276f6f41c.jpg

Thank you .... and he has raised her since a toddler, I believe? To me, he will be called her grandfather. no step needed ....he raised and loved her, and earned the title. I always hated referring to kids as "step" this -or -that. I am sure she didn't call him her "step-grampa" when speaking about him. Grampa, grandfather, grandpa, but no step. My husband is a grandpa, not a stepgrampa. :heartbeat:

But that's just me, and thank you for letting me rant just a touch. This was not a rant against anyone for trying to keep things straight .... just a mom who loves the kids and knows what a "grampa" is.

I have 12 brothers & sisters. 10 of which are, ( technically), "half" siblings...

I wasn't even aware of that fact, until six grade, when someone asked me, "what's up with the different last names?"

I recall a visitor to our home asking my dad, "So John, which kids are yours?"

A lot of little eyes were watching, as he fixed that guy with a steady gaze, and said: "All of them".

HAHAHAHAAAA!!! I definitely will! But, either there is hair or there isn't hair. It isn't different in the 2 photos. And since there is no consensus, then don't let the hair (cough cough TOTALLY not hair!!) deter you. hehehe

my wig is balding ... :highfive:

Shoes suggest age, interests, and a person's sense of identity. They can be real clues. I, for one, can't make heads or tails out of his footwear, what is going on with his head region, whether or not he has anything going on around his wasteband, or what the heck that weird thing going on in the crotch region is. These pictures, while glad they are there, are so hard to figure.

Im having trouble too with the shoes.

It did dawn on me about the white area under his chin though.

Could that have been a Scream Mask that he had brought and just wadded it up and tucked it in his jacket?

The white part in the perps photo could be either the mouth hole or the eye holes in a Scream Mask maybe?

Link below

http://www.partycity.com/product/ghost+face+mask.do

http://fox6now.com/2017/02/15/teens...ing-hike-found-dead-police-seek-man-in-photo/

:cow: Should we assume BG led the girls off the bridge "down the hill" and killed them right then and there? No. The landowner tells us why when he states that the land was pristine. The girls were not murdered where they were found. I am convinced one of the girls was targeted.

No way to know for sure, but I lean toward both girls as targets.

Opinion: I know everybody means well by analyzing over and over whether BG had a a hat... or a hoodie... or both... or neither... etc... but it's starting to seem pointless unless somebody who knows who he really is and turns him in. I would have thought the $200k+ would do it, that's big $$ in an area like Delphi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think trying to figure out much with his head will be helpful, but his build and dress definitely. I played around with the photos some.
cc66e7c6d046ff00513b586797776975.jpg
in this photo I don't see a man with a hat on...or his hoodie hood up. I just see a man looking down. Ok maybe possibly wearing a brown ball cap? I see what could be a gray hoodie, but the brown coming out from the coat is a pack of some kind. I also see someone younger in this photo than 40-50

Then I blow it up and yea...now I see nothing but a ? On his shirt.
3c36fdb87949826349c2ab5329cc6bbf.jpg

Then in this photo it looks more like he does have a hoodie hood up
0c97c9875b7390f86b2e2d9e8c061d05.jpg

And more so when you manipulate the filter
ce4682b2e8399b05245f22f864334d8c.jpg

So all I gotta say is concentrate on the body, I can't make heads or tails pun intended about his head.

I posted this in the media thread by accident, I tried to delete and edit but couldn't. Will someone tattle on me to a mod so they will fix. ☹️[emoji851]

THERE IS NO HAIR in either photo. I know some people say it looks like it, but I would never use that as a reason to not call. It has been clear to me since we discovered there were 2 photos that it is a brown hoodie pulled up over his hair. Law enforcement also said a hoodie. So, chances are, its a hoodie hood! The 2 pictures are 2 frames in a video. 2 (almost) consecutive frames. He does not do anything to his head within that half of a second time frame. So when people see hair in one and a hat in the other, it is the eyes playing tricks! It is not reality. Unless he has some super ninja powers, which he does not.

As many others have no doubt said, call it in!!!!!!! They said they would rather people be wrong than not report it.
Can you show me a source that says he has his head covered in both photos? I have read several articles over the last few hours that state the man was wearing "jeans, jacket & hoodie." No where can I find the mention of a "hat/ballcap" nor do I recall anything in the live news casts.

I remember (but can not locate) one LEO stated (in regards to the two pictures) "hoodie up/hoodie down."

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

They might be hoping to set up a false sense of security on the perp's part with the hope that he will slip up. In other cases, they might do the opposite. LE uses different tactics for different circumstances, often depending on the perp's profile. What kind of personality does s/he possess? Organized or not? Loner or not? Many factors come into play -- including the investigators' methods, themselves -- and no two investigations are conducted precisely in the same manner. JMO

Agree, Bessie. There may also be family, which requires an extra sensitive operation. Any premature or uncontrolled move can jeopardize more lives.

-Nin

Without a cause of death we have no way of assuming that any sort of body fluids would be left behind. We simply do not know how they were murdered.

I had messaged a MOD, but was never responded to. I took that as maybe the RSO from FB was off limits. I really do feel like he is someone to consider, but it is what it is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Behind in the threads so I just read this. Curious, I looked again in the FB group. He's not in it anymore. In fact his FB account has vanished. Did anyone send his name to the tip line?

I'm beginning to believe one of the girls was targeted as well, and the other girl, was at
the "wrong place, with the "wrong person" at the "wrong time." I say this because, of the
blatant "overt" manner these killings were carried out in. The police said the evidence was
something "nightmare's were made of. This killer was "vendictive" and seems to me, he was
offended by one of the girl's somehow. Not to many killings like this are done in broad daylight
outside where he could have been caught in the act. I think he was in a "rage" and this sorto
f reminds me on the OJ Simpson killing of his wife-"broad daylight" with a knife. One of the
girls could of very well been targeted here, by a guy with no criminal record, and no DNA on file.

My issue with removing them from the area is that they would have been dumped somewhere else. I think it would be nearly impossible to remove them from the area, kill them, then try to carry them back to the same place they went missing--- all while they were reported missing and being searched for? That seems low down on the possibilities list, to me. Just my opinion.

Sometimes I find myself wondering if this case will hit closer to home than people imagine. MOO. Someone they know or were close to and trusted.
OMG, been thinking about that, about the killer hiding in plain sight, and I fear when LE catch him, it will represent a second tragedy :notgood:

THERE IS NO HAIR in either photo. I know some people say it looks like it, but I would never use that as a reason to not call. It has been clear to me since we discovered there were 2 photos that it is a brown hoodie pulled up over his hair. Law enforcement also said a hoodie. So, chances are, its a hoodie hood! The 2 pictures are 2 frames in a video. 2 (almost) consecutive frames. He does not do anything to his head within that half of a second time frame. So when people see hair in one and a hat in the other, it is the eyes playing tricks! It is not reality. Unless he has some super ninja powers, which he does not.

I don't know how you can be so sure to say that. What was the weather like that day? I think it looks like his hood is blown back a little by the wind in the left frame, exposing the front of his hair. No ninja powers required to do that. These frames are shown side by side but I wonder if they're actually in sequential order. To me it looks like the frame on the left was taken a moment after the one on the right, but LE released them with that one on the left because the lighting is slightly better and it shows a bit more of his face.

According to AWs mother, the cell phone was pinging around town. That is another reason why I feel they were not murdered where their bodies were discovered.

My issue with removing them from the area is that they would have been dumped somewhere else. I think it would be nearly impossible to remove them from the area, kill them, then try to carry them back to the same place they went missing--- all while they were reported missing and being searched for? That seems low down on the possibilities list, to me. Just my opinion.
I agree, if BG was the only person involved, how would he be able to physically carry two people from wherever his car was parked ALL the way to the place he decided to put them. I dont know if I read correctly, but wasnt the homeowner not there when this occurred? If this is fact, this guy KNEW that the house near the site he picked would be empty... Maybe he told someone in passing, perhaps at a store. I have caught myself telling cashiers some private info, like "oh yeah I needed new sandals, im going to the beach this weekend" etc... makes me think I should stop doing that from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member