IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE IS NO HAIR in either photo. I know some people say it looks like it, but I would never use that as a reason to not call. It has been clear to me since we discovered there were 2 photos that it is a brown hoodie pulled up over his hair. Law enforcement also said a hoodie. So, chances are, its a hoodie hood! The 2 pictures are 2 frames in a video. 2 (almost) consecutive frames. He does not do anything to his head within that half of a second time frame. So when people see hair in one and a hat in the other, it is the eyes playing tricks! It is not reality. Unless he has some super ninja powers, which he does not.

As many others have no doubt said, call it in!!!!!!! They said they would rather people be wrong than not report it.

mpnola, will you eat your hat if we find out it was just hair, and hoodie hood was slouched around his neck? I would swear on a stack of bibles that all I see on his head in either photo is brownish hair, with a part, and flopping over his forehead. I will eat my wig if I am wrong. deal? :giggle:

IMO no. They didn't look anything like that to me. And I've never seen anyone that age, build, dress where Converse.
I'm almost 50 and have collected and worn Chucks (Converse) for 35 years. Many of my friends still wear them, too. Age and size ain't nothin' but numbers.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Patty said it doesn’t surprise him that Liberty left police with that evidence because photography was one of her passions. It was the reason the girls were on the Monon High Bridge that Monday afternoon.
“She’s kind of a photo buff anyway, that’s why the girls were out there taking pictures,” said Patty. “That’s why they were out there in the first place – to catch the scenery.” (MSM article).

For me this quote from Libby's grandfather puts to rest the debate as to whether Abby and Libby were catfished by someone through social media. Unless they lied about their reason for wanting to spend time at the bridge/trails, it makes sense that they were there for something as innocent as taking picture of nature and randomly encountered BG. I've always thought that Liberty's snapchat photo of the bridge (the one without Abby) was very artistic. She had a talent for photography.

Maybe BG struck up a conversation with the girls over photography. He might have even had a camera in his pocket (not a gun) and suggested some great shots 'down the hill'.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I am behind on my reading. Always checking in and hoping to see an arrest!

I agree she had a good eye, I would also argue the one with Abby was her best of the day. She captured what I feel is Abby's personality perfectly. Her essence, so to speak. It shows a sweetness, an uncertainty in her place in this big world, a curiosity and a playfulness. This photo is so beautiful and I hate that it will always be shrouded by sadness. [emoji45]

I guess I don't understand why some are questioning if we have DNA? Why would they be taking DNA from people if they didn't have DNA to match/attempt to match it to?

Yeah, honestly, I am not sure why they are being so cryptic about the DNA. Either you have it or you don't. Or you have an item that you are hoping you can extract DNA from. But just be straight forward. I mean, if they were going to lie, then you would hope it would be to say "We have solid DNA and you will be caught!" Not, well, we didnt really say we have DNA (but they do). It is a weird little detail that has been happening from the jump in this case.

I think they have DNA. It seems almost impossible to murder 2 children in an environment that is not controlled by you (like his house or his car or something) and not leave DNA evidence. It was a brutal crime scene (no, I am not suggesting I know any other than the fact that 2 children were killed in the middle of the day in the middle of a public area, which makes it brutal), done quickly, with more than one victim. That is good of a setup for DNA as any!

kizzykat, I agree. I didn't want to reply with quote because of all your pics though.

OT.... you can do a SBM (snipped by me for brevity) and delete the pics but leave the text. Same when quoting a long text, SBM leaves enough for readers to know what you are responding to.

Shoes suggest age, interests, and a person's sense of identity. They can be real clues. I, for one, can't make heads or tails out of his footwear, what is going on with his head region, whether or not he has anything going on around his wasteband, or what the heck that weird thing going on in the crotch region is. These pictures, while glad they are there, are so hard to figure.

Love my " chucks " ....so do many of my fiends and we are all old
Hippies lol

Imo, they have DNA. They have been testing people apparently. Would be of no use unless they have something to match up.

Getting caught up after leaving work. FWIW, my sister was a grandmother for the first time at age 44. My parents became grandparents at 46.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My brother was a grandfather at 35! lol

Off Topic: For anyone following Toni Anderson's case, her car was pulled out of the river tonight with a body inside.

Imo, they have DNA. They have been testing people apparently. Would be of no use unless they have something to match up.

I agree that they have DNA ...or else the perp is exceptionally good at what he does .....uggghhh

mpnola, will you eat your hat if we find out it was just hair, and hoodie hood was slouched around his neck? I would swear on a stack of bibles that all I see on his head in either photo is brownish hair, with a part, and flopping over his forehead. I will eat my wig if I am wrong. deal? :giggle:

HAHAHAHAAAA!!! I definitely will! But, either there is hair or there isn't hair. It isn't different in the 2 photos. And since there is no consensus, then don't let the hair (cough cough TOTALLY not hair!!) deter you. hehehe

I think it is Abigail wearing gray high top Converse sneakers.

Agreed ...they were talking about if the perps shoes could be converse or not due to his age ...I could not get that quote to work for anything !

Yeah, honestly, I am not sure why they are being so cryptic about the DNA. Either you have it or you don't. Or you have an item that you are hoping you can extract DNA from. But just be straight forward. I mean, if they were going to lie, then you would hope it would be to say "We have solid DNA and you will be caught!" Not, well, we didnt really say we have DNA (but they do). It is a weird little detail that has been happening from the jump in this case.

I think they have DNA. It seems almost impossible to murder 2 children in an environment that is not controlled by you (like his house or his car or something) and not leave DNA evidence. It was a brutal crime scene (no, I am not suggesting I know any other than the fact that 2 children were killed in the middle of the day in the middle of a public area, which makes it brutal), done quickly, with more than one victim. That is good of a setup for DNA as any!
They might be hoping to set up a false sense of security on the perp's part with the hope that he will slip up. In other cases, they might do the opposite. LE uses different tactics for different circumstances, often depending on the perp's profile. What kind of personality does s/he possess? Organized or not? Loner or not? Many factors come into play -- including the investigators' methods, themselves -- and no two investigations are conducted precisely in the same manner. JMO

They might be hoping to set up a false sense of security on the perp's part with the hope that he will slip up. In other cases, they might do the opposite. LE uses different tactics for different circumstances, often depending on the perp's profile. What kind of personality does s/he possess? Organized or not? Loner or not? Many factors come into play -- including the investigators' methods, themselves -- and no two investigations are conducted precisely in the same manner. JMO

I learned that on Criminal Minds ....my true addiction ..

Well he certainly wasn't telling them to go down the hill to pick daisies.

Help me find my puppy. I dropped my glasses. There's a lost kitten crying.

I can think of multiple things he might have said. I my mind, he luring them at this point. He doesn't want them frightened away. He wants to isolate them.

Did anyone think the shoes may be black Converse high tops? Check out this pic:
bf6f194953e9a7e2f86020158ff7f48a.jpg

SBM

When I first saw BGs pic blown up, my first reaction was that they're duck boots because of the sideways markings. That and walking through the river probability.

Sometimes I find myself wondering if this case will hit closer to home than people imagine. MOO. Someone they know or were close to and trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member