IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if grain was found on their bodies or on their clothes.

I sort of believe if it were found on their bodies that silo would have been searched sooner. But clothes and other evidence they have been steadily going back to the CS to gather would take some time to analyze and they may have discovered it. Other posters have said it's not like the crime shows we watch where discoveries like grain are all made in the first 30 minutes. Plus there is the backlog as previously noted. Seems like things sure changed in this investigation after they searched around that silo last Friday.

The fishing pic of Abby is from her moms Facebook page. Are we allowed to post FB photos here? I am guessing yes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please don't post a link to her Facebook page here....I believe the photo is in the thread maybe somebody can bump it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

READ THIS AND THANK THIS POST:

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Yesterday a number of posts discussing a rumor were removed because they violated TOS. Today members have started discussing this same rumor.

If you do not understand the above I have bolded in red, contact a Moderator or Admin. Otherwise, the very next member who chooses to ignore this rule will face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.
Sorry, guess I should have clarified my statement by saying if said blogs are related to SM, FB, Twitter etc, that is the rumor mill and is not allowed to be discussed here. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Once again admin, sorry.

With all do respect, I didn't ask to post a link to her Facebook.

I often cringe when I see so many " this could be the guy"...

I can just envision the defense attorney using this photo again and again as to discount this Photograph, due to the plethora of people that everyone has thought it looks like. ..

So this Photograph, I think, will be not used to prosecute him at all.

They need much more.

:cow: :moo:

Back to :hhjp:

Yes. I once saw a picture that had been 'played 'around with and it seemed to show the eyes more. Now for all I know it could have been photoshopped. Anyhow I though I just saw those eyes doing personal media sleuthing .anyhow those images of suspect are not allowed ..those that have been changed . Back to the original.......yes I agree...so many men look similar . It is very difficult with such a grainy image.

With all do respect, I didn't ask to post a link to her Facebook. I made an observation that the photo of Abby is from her mothers FB page. A simple fact.

This is probably a dumb idea, but maybe they have a few, or several, men whose alibis haven't been or can't be confirmed. They may have announced this to see who appears to panic among that group. It's possible that some of them were doing something illegal, or that violates parole/probation, and will admit to their actions when seeing the choice between admitting to that and being charged with a double homicide and possibly more. MOO

This may very well be what the LE is in fact doing.... IMO getting our hopes up and the families hopes up and using this case to "clean up" their community is IMO in bad taste.. not bashing LE but this particular aspect of the investigation I am not pleased with. If this is in fact what they are doing....

Good perspective. That crossed my minD to. Example could the girls have been picking on or making fun of the wrong man, perhaps a mentally challenged man. But if he carried a gun and other items to the bridge then I would lean more towards pre-meditation.

Here.

I have done a mock up of where I think Abby fishing picture was taken if we are to assume that that is the Monon HIgh Bridge in the background.

Upfront, I cannot account for the wires over her head but they might be there and we just cannot see them, IDK.

Based on the width of the water (that is the widest spot that still keeps the bridge at that angle), the distance and angle of the bridge, the light tree branches over head, the slight curve of the land, and the sunlight (looked through many photos to verify that the sun does shine in this direction and cast a shadow the way it is in this picture) this is where I am placing that picture.

If you can enlarge the photo you will see that that reddish tree has slight wispy branches hanging a little over the water.

The girls were found around the corner so it is not the same spot.

Feel free to shoot a million holes in my theory!:shame:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Bump:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may very well be what the LE is in fact doing.... IMO getting our hopes up and the families hopes up and using this case to "clean up" their community is IMO in bad taste.. not bashing LE but this particular aspect of the investigation I am not pleased with. If this is in fact what they are doing....

That's not quite the way I meant it, and I would really hope that's not what they were doing. What I meant was that if they had 7 men whose alibis didn't check out, and 4 of them admitted to illegal reasons for lying, that would leave them just 3 to concentrate on (if they're fairly sure that one or more of them is guilty.

With all do respect, I didn't ask to post a link to her Facebook.

The photo was in the dailymail as well. I knew/got what you meant. :)

Thanks but nooo lol The more the merrier. It's driving me bonkers. I've been able to trace power cables to one of the properties across from the creek but can I heckers find where they go from there, I'm going bog eyed trying. Power lines run along W 300 N. I just don't see where any cross the creek. The thing is IF they do, then it would line up about right with where you and I both think the photo of Abby fishing may have been taken. I'm about to give up, and I don't do that often..

I hope these make sense

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sigh, it does indeed make sense. What wouldn't make sense, it appears, is why there would need to be power lines go across the creek when clearly the houses have lines coming from each side, branching out to the houses *advertiser censored* the creek. There is no need to cross over. I don't know, it is the one piece of the puzzle I cannot make work. Maybe it is somewhere else? Can I sigh again?

The fishing picture is here in a Daily Mail article (no need to go to Facebook):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224810/Two-bodies-search-missing-13-year-old-girls.html

Respectfully, I don't consider it terribly pertinent to the investigation, simply interesting and poignant, maybe, but that's all. JMO

With all do respect, there is a picture of a murder victim with in a short distance from where her body was found, this picture was taken at some time before the crime showing that at least one of the victims had an intimate knowledge of the area

When it was posted on MSM it had a caption that said, "Another photo on her Facebook page shows Abigail fishing in the creek with the bridge in the background." But they could have just assumed it. I don't know that it was the caption on FB.

Thank you for looking that up, even though it doesn't solve the mystery...

Can anyone determine if Abby is fishing upstream or downstream from whichever bridge this is?

Also, since the girls were found on RL's private property, and LE had to ask permission to search there, what is the likelihood that Abby was fishing on his private property?

Just my thoughts.

It's my opinion that the wires go to the home in the third photo. If Abby is standing with the wires running overhead, then they would go to that home. The home that has the driveway under in RR bridge. Jmo

When living in Va, on a peninsula on a lake our power lines ran over a creek to the lake to a pole on the next peninsula.

Agreed, I just can't visually locate them. I've tried changing dates on google earth and looking at all different angles, watched videos, the helicopter footage. Nope. I'm gonna have to let this go.

I'm still bothered by the grainy image of the POI on the bridge so I found pictures online of people walking across the bridge and how clear their pictures are. And also for distance, clarity of a picture being taken from different distances and angles. Here is some that I found Bridge.jpgBridgea.jpgBridgeaa.jpgBridgec.jpgBridgeb.jpg

The fishing pic of Abby is from her moms Facebook page. Are we allowed to post FB photos here? I am guessing yes.

It was used in a MSM article before it was posted here. I don't have the link for it though.

OT-ish just walking my dog now, big complex, spreads across both sides of street, etc. We have five or six handymen here in uniform, just noted today that even at forty or so yards, I can tell who is who in a glance by how they walk and their posture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyRaw