IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, wasn't there a couple walking along that trail/bridge area that told the police they saw a white van? Maybe they thought it was a van and it was actually a white truck. Or, am I thinking of a completely different case?

I was thinking the same thing, that a white van or truck was seen in the area, I don't remember where I read it though. I remember kinda blowing it off because LE was focusing on hitchhikers at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;842829083495088129]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842829083495088129[/video]

Tim McNicholas‏ @TimMcNicholas 3m3 minutes ago
Police using at least 1 K-9 to serve search warrant at Ron Logan's property. Logan is not a suspect in murders of Libby & Abby.

figured it would come back to the property owner. <modsnip> Your told this so you slip up. Plus it keeps the suspect talking. The suspect slipped in and slipped out and no one noticed.

attachment.php

Threw this together for comparison

What comes to my mind after seeing that picture is that it seems uncomfortable to have hands in jeans pockets versus jacket pockets.
That just occurred to me. If I had my hands in pockets, it would be my jacket pockets. Like RL has, also his posture and gait appears more erect and upright. 2 cents.

IIRC, wasn't there a couple walking along that trail/bridge area that told the police they saw a white van? Maybe they thought it was a van and it was actually a white truck. Or, am I thinking of a completely different case?

Gotta be white truck. I don't think I've followed a case here that didn't include a DWT(damned white truck).

How longer after the murder's did RL do his TV interviews? I only ask because if he's got a history of both alcohol related issues and false informing, maybe he was drunk when he found the girls on his property and snapped. Drunks in a blind rage are both scary and strong. He could have been furious for them being near his property or for something unrelated and it was bad place bad time kind of thing. Could have been a "accident" he then tried to cover up after. Himself or someone else even. Idk. Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This seems solid and would support an alleged strangulation/drowning COD

Do we know how many vehicles are registered to the property where girls were found? Or which RL was purportedly using on the drive out of town on the 13th of February?

What comes to my mind after seeing that picture is that it seems uncomfortable to have hands in jeans pockets versus jacket pockets.
That just occurred to me. If I had my hands in pockets, it would be my jacket pockets. Like RL has, also his posture and gait appears more erect and upright. 2 cents.

wow this is nutz when i first saw the picture couple of weeks ago a flag had gone up but then it just escaped my mind

Yeah, exactly. He doesn't walk with his head down. Though maybe BG is just watching his footing, it just doesn't look like the same guy to me.

I walk head down, hands in jeans pockets. It's just the way I walk. For most people, it's automatic and they don't even think about it.

Ok, so twice the LE in this interview stated that the investigation has led to probable cause so a warrant was obtained. That's more than just searching property because the bodies were found there. I am absolutely sure he was brought in on those unrelated warrants to get him stewing and keep him out of the way while they worked.

Something's up with him no matter which way you slice it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;842829083495088129]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842829083495088129[/video]

Tim McNicholas&#8207; @TimMcNicholas 3m3 minutes ago
Police using at least 1 K-9 to serve search warrant at Ron Logan's property. Logan is not a suspect in murders of Libby & Abby.

How does that square with this quote from Riley?

"We're trying to either clear him or see if he's more of a suspect than what we originally thought," Riley said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

The property is being searched, and police have said that the property owner is not a suspect. Wouldn't that mean that there is probable cause to believe that the suspect took the girls to the property, and that they may have been assaulted in one of the buildings?

I believe you're right about this. It makes me wonder if the "twist" was that the bodies appeared to be moved to the location as opposed to the crime being committed there. This would explain why investigators suspected foul play because of "how the bodies were found."

Also possible that investigators simply think the weapon was taken from the farm, or perhaps the killer(s) cleaned up evidence there.

I suspect the K-9 unit today is not a cadaver dog but one trained to alert on the scent of blood.

Ok, so twice the LE in this interview stated that the investigation has led to probable cause so a warrant was obtained. That's more than just searching property because the bodies were found there. I am absolutely sure he was brought in on those unrelated warrants to get him stewing and keep him out of the way while they worked.

Something's up with him no matter which way you slice it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Maybe they strongly suspect he knows something and offered him a deal to reduce his own charges in exchange for info.

Tim McNicholas&#8207; @TimMcNicholas 3m3 minutes ago

Okay, this is looking more and more like something's breaking. IMO all the disclaimers in msm are simply to cover their butts. I don't remember K-9's in the other searches.

Steleheart bumped Tricias notice, 4 posts above yours :)

Can somebody bunp the actual post by tricia? it may have been easy to see when that was first posted but I am lacking behind.

I'm driving and pulling off to update and I can't go through everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Contrary Marge