IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never really looked too closely at the jacket before - I think I was so focused on trying to figure out the face. I know many people have said this before, but the lightbulb just really went off for me ... that jacket is chock full of stuff! The way it is taut in the right (his right, our left) chest, pulling down, you can just tell there is stuff in there. And what about how it bunches at the front? What is up with that?

Agreed..it does look like that jacket has a bit of a load in it. Another thing, I don't know how to quote or bring a post over from closed threads, but I had posted 2 images the other day..they were cropped from the original 2 images of BG and there was something near his left shoulder area that looks kind of like a handle, to what I could only guess..maybe a large blade of some sort, that he could have tucked between his arm. but the lighting is just too dark to see if it goes down farther and to see the area that's between his arm & side or if it's just part of his hoodie.

ETA: Not as detailed as the other pics but to show what I'm talking about I outlined it in this one. Like I said, with the lighting so dark it could just be part of his hoodie, or heck even a stick he picked up.

attachment.php

jmo

Attachments

• unob.jpg
    unob.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 295
To give perspective on the tropical fish shopping. If RL is an aquarium owner, he likely has a relationship with a local fish store (LFS.) I have kept freshwater and saltwater tanks at various times in my life and it is imperative to have a good supplier that you can depend on for quality fish stock. Some stores have better reputations than others and, if you keep fish, you know that one sick fish can easily contaminate your tank. Even in a larger city like where I live, there are only about 3-4 LFS to choose from. In a smaller area, I can see where you might have to drive to another town to get your fish and/or supplies unless you are into ordering online. So, if he is an aquarium keeper and that was his alibi for one of the days I can bet that it was easy to verify because if he frequented the LFS they likely recognized him as a regular customer. Just my opinion and perspective.

Good points.

A friend owns a tropical fish store back where I'm from (Upstate, NY). He has loyal customers all the way down to NC, and he sends his workers all the way there for service calls.

Tropical fish folks are a loyal bunch.

I'm still mystified by all the focus on RSO's when we don't even know there was any sexual assault involved in this case. I tend to think there wasn't since when the bodies were first found LE said they "suspected foul play". If they were found naked, raped and bloody, I'd think there was no room for doubt that foul play was involved.

They can not say until a rape kit is done.This is just standard LE talk.

I am aware and have addressed that. I never thought that people would take height measurements from it! I was just asked to put them side-by-side and I just tried to get a realistic depiction! :blushing:
FWIW I wasn't taking height measurements. I was just agreeing with another poter that thae side by side makes him appear taller than what's been estimated here before. The side by side makes him "appear" taller, younger and thinner than what I originally saw. I still figure he'll look nothing like anything I have conjured up in my mind. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think they started much later than 7am, though I'm going off memory. I remember being surprised that the search started that late.
jmo

My recollection is the same as yours. I recall that they basically found them shortly after resuming the search in the late morning.

This image was put together, the suspect was NOT in the image w/Abby.

Bumping for folks just coming on. Thanks again.

Oh that image is really creepy. I can't imagine if that was my daughter to see the suspect standing right next to her in a mock up like that. :sick:

I'm still mystified by all the focus on RSO's when we don't even know there was any sexual assault involved in this case. I tend to think there wasn't since when the bodies were first found LE said they "suspected foul play". If they were found naked, raped and bloody, I'd think there was no room for doubt that foul play was involved.

A photo journalist did say he saw girls' clothing in the water, but even if that's not true, some of us believe this was a sexually motivated crime. You are free to disagree and scroll and roll.

FWIW I wasn't taking height measurements. I was just agreeing with another poter that thae side by side makes him appear taller than what's been estimated here before. The side by side makes him "appear" taller, younger and thinner than what I originally saw. I still figure he'll look nothing like anything I have conjured up in my mind. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I know that no one was really taking measurement, I was just trying to explain and did it badly!! I swear some days!!!!

As for how he appears, I agree!

LE saying the "suspected foul play" is just standard operating procedure and IMO can in no way be extrapolated to indicate a revelation about COD. IMO LE would say that regardless of what condition they found the girls bodies in. I happen to believe that whether 1 or both or neither of the girls were sexually assaulted depends on 2 things. 1) motive and 2) the working timeline of the crimes...JMO.

My recollection is the same as yours. I recall that they basically found them shortly after resuming the search in the late morning.
I recall that too, but then the scanners...

People are wondering how a single man could control two girls. I've heard people mention different types of weapons. But there's one item I haven't seen mentioned that I think would be far more effective.....a badge.

Whether real or fake, a (police/game/park/etc.) badge would've easily caused the girls to follow the perp. He could've said something like "you're trespassing, come with me" or anything similar and they would've followed quietly.

It's a bit of a dark thought, but if the police really have nothing to go on, as many here fear, then this should certainly be "on the table" as one of many possibilities the authorities should investigate.

Just my opinion.

This was mentioned numerous times on several of the early threads. I don't expect you've read them all, so that is probably why you haven't seen it. :)

I my opinion I think that LE has kept all details under wrap for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Okay so if we do go with a pre-planned option do we even know who actually dropped the girls off and exactly where? And who all knew ahead of time that they were going ?did they plan this trip for a while or was it spontaneous? did they post about it on social media ahead of time ?did they tell any friends? Did any of their friends or relatives tell anyone that they were going there? Are there any rso's within that Circle and Outer Circle such as for just an example like an older brother or uncle or cousin or father of one of their friends or Neighbors excetera... okay I'm going to stop rambling now and get back to work .I'll check in tonight. Have a good rest of your day everyone

I like all your questions and want to reply to mark to get back to it. We do know Libby's sister dropped them off. We know they invited at least one other friend. We think from LE saying they were dropped off at a tributary to the trail that it was not the trailhead. Libby lives 2 miles north so it could have been off W300N or Abby lives south so it could have been off N625W. Or someplace else. We don't know who was supposed to pick them up but I don't think it was the same sister. I think that because LE said an older sister dropped them off and a relative was to pick them up.
Great question about RSO in the circle. LE said RSO(s) have been questioned but some alibis have not lined up. (modsnip)

I've always thought he was 20s or early 30s.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I was undecided on age but in the recent photoshopped image, I'm definitely seeing a younger, 20-30s BG.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member