IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
To give perspective on the tropical fish shopping. If RL is an aquarium owner, he likely has a relationship with a local fish store (LFS.) I have kept freshwater and saltwater tanks at various times in my life and it is imperative to have a good supplier that you can depend on for quality fish stock. Some stores have better reputations than others and, if you keep fish, you know that one sick fish can easily contaminate your tank. Even in a larger city like where I live, there are only about 3-4 LFS to choose from. In a smaller area, I can see where you might have to drive to another town to get your fish and/or supplies unless you are into ordering online. So, if he is an aquarium keeper and that was his alibi for one of the days I can bet that it was easy to verify because if he frequented the LFS they likely recognized him as a regular customer. Just my opinion and perspective.

JMO... I totally agree.

Also, someone estimated he would have been gone 1:15 allowing for the drive and fish purchase. Even if he didn't do any other errands, I imagine between picking out the fish and some likely ear bending he could have been gone much longer than that.

JMO.

Like I said, if they were found naked, raped and bloody, those words seem sort of... misleading. There would be no room for doubt, no reason to just "suspect foul play."
Oh! I misunderstood what you were saying. Sorry about that. I think that's just typical LE language to say while waiting for "confirmation" from the ME. I could be wrong, jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I've found some of the official statements coming from LE to be downright confusing. I suspect LE is trying so hard to give nothing away that they end up sending confused or mixed messages. I certainly found that with the comment they made about BG being (paraphrase) "middle aged white male" and immediately followed that with (paraphrase) RL "is a white male". (It was in a news clip posted on the last thread?) I immediately scratched my head and wondered what they were actually saying. It was a confusing statement.
You're probably right. Sometimes we expect LE to be flawless, when, in reality, they're not experienced in handling high profile cases; so, they get kind of clumsy.

One thing I can't come up with a theory for is why they weren't found till 12:15 pm. They must have had a pretty good group out early and more as the morning went on. They must have looked around the creek and clothes were seen in the creek, visible. Were they covered? Could a searcher have been involved and deflected people to their bodies until they were both in place to "be discovered"? Probably they started searching by 7 am, right? And it took 5 hrs with clothes visible and only 50 ft from the bank?

I've thought about this too, and the reasoning for calling the search when it got dark the night before. My opinion/assumption is that, really, no one thought they were looking for two bodies.

They were looking for two teenaged girls. Teens are somewhat known for telling their parents they're going to one place but really going to another.

I would think, with that thought in mind, after looking in the woods & trail the day they went missing, the woods would not be the where I start my search the day after. I would go to friends' houses, other popular hangouts, etc.

At the point that it's determined they're not somewhere of their own volition, then my thought would go to a possible abduction scenario. At which time I would revisit the woods and look for signs of struggle on & off the trail.

These are just my thoughts/opinions & not based on any fact(s). [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always felt like he was just captured in a video she was taking of the scenery or something else. The reason I felt that way is because LE didn't initially say BG was a suspect. They just wanted him accounted for. I think if she directly, purposefully filmed him, it would have been much more obvious to LE that he was the suspect from the get-go. JMO.

Statement by Capt Bursten ISP, “To have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cell phone to record what we believe is criminal behavior is about to occur … there is no doubt in our mind that that young lady is a hero.” This statement makes it sound like it was obvious to LE why she recorded him. But I think they didn't want to say in the first 48 hrs that he was a suspect in case someone could come forward.

Wow. Thank you for that. I don't know why, but now BG looks completely different to me. :detective:

Me, too. I said the same thing to myself when I first saw it. On his own he appears much heavier and older. Next to her he appears to be more young, like late 30ish? And thinner. Like, average? Not fat, not skinny. I still can't decide on hair vs. hat. I don't think he has a "gut". I do believe there's more going on under his jacket than a gun .

Every time I see the white coming from under his chin out of the jacket I am reminded of a grocery bag and a service project done by the Youth groups at my church for homeless people. They collected grocery store plastic bags, cut them into be linked together and crocheted with a very large hook. The result was a lightweight, easy to carry , fairly comfy ( in comparison to concrete, asphalt, ground) pallet or mat. .Hundreds are made and given to shelters The mat could be rolled or folded into a fairly compact size. The grocery store bag mats are a very popular service project for a few larger churches in my area. I'm would think the project would extend to other Baptist churches in other states. Possibly he acquired one?
That's my new thought today.
Seeing the is pic with Abby & the monster so close together somehow makes the abduction and murders of the girls even more frightening. Unless RL has a split personality that presents as a man half his age and 30 lbs lighter, I now firmly believe RL is not BG.

I pray that LE has a good idea who this monster is and are keeping him under surveillance as they wait for forensics to back them up on the arrest. May God have mercy on his soul. I don't believe any earthbound people have mercy for this man in them.

IMOHO

In his mouth, you don't need to hold a smoke in your hand all the time. My dad's a smoker, I've seen him, for instance, working on cars with a cig dangling in his mouth almost the entire time.

jmo

This is just my two cents, but as grainy as the image is, I don't think we'd be able to see wisps of cigarette smoke at that distance/clarity (lack of).

I HAVE ASKED THE MODS TO REMOVE MY GRAPHIC OVERLAY OF BG AND ABBY AND TO CLEAN UP THE THREADS PERTAINING TO IT.

For those who found it helpful for any reason I am glad for that, but I certainly don't want it to clog up the thread with debate as to its appropriateness.

I know you all understand that! :couch: It was a request and admittedly I was happy to do it but for any who feel it was in poor taste, I am sorry. I think the

person who asked for it had hoped it would answer some questions visually, that's all.

Hugs websight, you are always helping us and answering questions, we appreciate you!

I HAVE ASKED THE MODS TO REMOVE MY GRAPHIC OVERLAY OF BG AND ABBY AND TO CLEAN UP THE THREADS PERTAINING TO IT.

For those who found it helpful for any reason I am glad for that, but I certainly don't want it to clog up the thread with debate as to its appropriateness.

I know you all understand that! :couch: It was a request and admittedly I was happy to do it but for any who feel it was in poor taste, I am sorry. I think the

person who asked for it had hoped it would answer some questions visually, that's all.

I was glad to see the pic, but I do think you made the right decision. I can see that it could lead to erroneous opinions based on what was not intended to be made to scale. Nice work, anyway!

This is just my two cents, but as grainy as the image is, I don't think we'd be able to see wisps of cigarette smoke at that distance/clarity (lack of).

I keep thinking I'm going to have my husband stand 130 ft away from me in a blue jacket, camo cap and a Walmart sack hanging out of the top just to see what it would look like.

I dunno', maybe not but it could depend on the temp, how hard he's puffing on it, or possibly even what he's smoking. Either way, imo, I'm convinced he is.

moo.

Though I would be very surprised if the girls would fall for an accusation of trespassing, when they and apparently many other people hang out there and cross that bridge all the time. JMO

I agree with you. I was just replying to let the poster know it's been mentioned. :)

I can't find it online so if someone can do that awesome. But my son has an iPhone and just tried to upload a picture to the cloud. You cannot do this unless you are connected to Wi-Fi. I am pretty sure there is no Wi-Fi on the bridge. I don't know about android but I suspect it is the same. It's too much data to upload over regular phone connection.

Things to ponder when the subject of where the pictures and video were found.

Moo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Please don't repeat rumors. LE has never said where Liberty's phone was found, they actually have never even confirmed they have the actual phone. Please send me the relevant links if I'm wrong. TIA

Ah I posted something in relation to the phone and the voice being the same, my bad! Yup we don't know where or if the phone was found. Carry on!

I can't find it online so if someone can do that awesome. But my son has an iPhone and just tried to upload a picture to the cloud. You cannot do this unless you are connected to Wi-Fi. I am pretty sure there is no Wi-Fi on the bridge. I don't know about android but I suspect it is the same. It's too much data to upload over regular phone connection.

Moo

MOO LE or searchers found Liberty's phone.

In fairness, it appears to me you were right. The scarf observation appears to have been made by the person that wrote the article, not LE?

Just to let you know. There are a number of articles on MSN carrying the same report, including TV sites. They all seem to state the same thing. Have tried to find the original where ISP states this...no joy.

"Just before 7 p.m. Wednesday, ISP released a photo of a subject reportedly walking on Dephi's historic trail system at the time of the girls' disappearance.

The subject appears to be wearing a dark blue jacket and light blue denim jeans with his or her face obscured by a hat and scarf.

Riley said in a news release that police are seeking the public's help in identifying the person so he or she can be questioned."

Moo

Android will upload to the cloud without being connected to Wifi.

Moo

Thank you, yes, this was the point that was made several threads back, but I couldn't recall specifically what was said to have likely indicated the info was not found via the Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn