IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the 2 alibi rumor started on SM? Or by news reporter getting it wrong? I never dug into it so I may be wrong

 Love always wins  

You are correct about the two alibis for two different days being mixed together by HLN.

But we're just talking about his alibi for the 13th. (buying tropical fish)

MOO- I have very limited experience with the deep/dark web but stuff like that DOES exist on there. I only go there for the documents and gov leaks.

Although, I doubt if such a video existed it'd end up in there now. But who knows? Just might make it all that more elusive and desirable to them. IMHO that place is worse than you can even begin to imagine. Please don't do that to yourself.

Like you and every other poster here, I keep running every possible scenario through my mind with all the different variables and just get so frustrated in the end and feeling like I come up short or that I'm missing something (even if I make up my own known "facts").

I think about these girls everyday. I'm only 27 and believe it or not, it really wasn't THAT long ago that kids, like me and my bff Becca, could still safely roam the woods (and streets!) at that age from sun up til streetlights on and we knew to be home by then or whenever we heard "the whistle". I pray this man is caught soon. It's almost personal to me. Like he stole parts of my childhood too.

Omg a document comes to light that shows R.L. was simply arrested for violating his probation and yet people still find things in that to try to implicate him in murder. SMH unbelievable I'm putting myself in timeout and logging off. The man us innocent IMO he just had the misfortune if owning the property

[emoji180] [emoji180]Love always wins [emoji180] [emoji180]

Yes! He VIOLATED his probation. He thumbed his nose at the very set of rules that allowed him to not serve time in a jail cell.

He disregards the justice system. He is not some nice, innocent, grandfather who is law abiding and full of unicorns and rainbows.

He may be innocent of murder, but he is the one, with his actions that opened himself up to this .

This is on him, not "us".

Plus, I'm not sure he isn't covering or coming clean about everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But there is nothing in those documents to indicate he didn't go buy fish...unless I'm missing something.

It also does not say if it was morning or afternoon, I know you said that earlier as well :) , so it could be he went there first thing or later on and still had time to go to Lafayette before or after. We can't tell and could only speculate at this point.

MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Thank you for clearing that up! The man violated his probation and is in jail. His arrest is 100% unrelated to the murdered children. The murdered children in his back yard put the spotlight on him, and he got caught for driving, and consuming alcohol - two violations.

Actually he violated all three counts. He drove to the "Transfer Station"? What is that??

Yes! He VIOLATED his probation. He thumbed his nose at the very set of rules that allowed him to not serve time in a jail cell.

He disregards the justice system. He is not some nice, innocent, grandfather who is law abiding and full of unicorns and rainbows.

He may be innocent of murder, but he is the one, with his actions that opened himself up to this .

I didn't say he didn't deserve jail time only that this man has been skewered all over SM. His family harrased even people going to his house. He's probably in danger if released and I don't believe lying because he's on probation justifies it. If you've never been in jail or on probation you probably don't understand. I however had family on probation for a charge that took over 20 years to stop that cycle. Its a very hard cycle to break once you are entangled in the justice system MOO

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

Omg a document comes to light that shows R.L. was simply arrested for violating his probation and yet people still find things in that to try to implicate him in murder. SMH unbelievable I'm putting myself in timeout and logging off. The man us innocent IMO he just had the misfortune if owning the property

�� ��Love always wins �� ��
You left out that LE also feels they need to place him lower or higher on their suspect list, unbelievable.

eta: drives to dump trash on day of the crime may be suspect to ppl when all things are truly combined

Well I would much rather myself be one more so then the other ...seriously wouldn't you? ....(not that I personally would do either) murderer or parole breaker ? Really!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

By getting ready for his assault ,i meant touching himself to get ready for a sexual assault,but yes,could be drawing a weapon as well.He had to have something to keep control of them..I wish they could release more video/pictures.But since they have not,gives me hope they are onto someone........................ Posted by Aropizt: Saw your comment after I posted. But his hand kind of seems to disappear into that brown area (whatever it is) though it also crossed my mind that maybe he's reaching BEHIND- which may even be what you were getting at. Maybe he's drawing his weapon from a back pocket/ waistband or something.

Oh I got what you meant but if that is a shirt tail his hand kind of seems to disappear into it which wouldn't make sense then as far as touching himself (way too far over on the side)... unless it's true they blurred the image around his crotch which is why we can't see his hand. Hmm...

You did great OkieChance! Thanks for that list. I found the Delphi area ones disturbing, but OMG - this makes me feel ill. What is going on with these men? Why is this happening in our world? We used to play in the woods when I was a child - we would be gone for hours and our parents never even gave it a thought - nor did they have to. This is pure raw evil and how can we ever fight this? Feeling glum . . .

Hi everyone. This only my second post on the site. (Apologies for not properly introducing myself on the first one; I forgot my manners.) I hope I'm doing everything correctly this time around. Please correct me if I screw up anything.

Piggybacking a bit off @NightOwl77's post (snipped below), the magnitude of this case and what law enforcement is facing really hit me as I poked around online and really thought about NightOwl77's post. I can't stop thinking about it, in fact.

I am not trying to name any suspects or possible suspects. I'm not making any claims as to where any potential suspect might live or work, or even whether or not BG is a legit suspect. I'm also not suggesting any potential suspect is or isn't a SO.

I want to make that clear up front.

My point, which *is* related to this case, imo, is that *potential* suspects seem to be literally everywhere!

I've read a whole lot on these threads about SOs. So, even *if* the first priority of police was to "weed out" any SOs in the area, which, imo, would probably be a standard LE practice, they certainly have their work cut out for themselves. This is just food for thought re: how hard police are working, that they have a huge and important job to do, and it's very important to everyone that they find justice.

Again, I'm not asserting that any potential suspect in this case lives or works in Delphi, either.

Wanted to say all that before I share this link I used to pull up a list of registered SOs in and around Delphi. AGAIN, I'm not suggesting LE has even hinted that their suspect might be an SO. If police rule out suspects by starting at the crime scene and working their way outward as they rule things out, NightOwl77's map and this link prove there's a staggering amount of information for LE to digest. MOO. Because we *can* all agree that police have FAR MORE to work through than our WebSleuths map and this link.

It's just dizzying. Praying for a resolution soon, for the families of Libby and Abby, and for the LE officers and their families, and for the Delphi community.

http://www.sexoffendersbystate.com/indiana/Delphi/page/1

Thanks for being here, websleuthers. Hope I didn't screw up too bad with my first real post. <3

But there is nothing in those documents to indicate he didn't go buy fish...unless I'm missing something.

So uh, if he isn't allowed to drive... how did he get to Lafayette to buy the fish???

You left out that LE also feels they need to place him lower or higher on their suspect list, unbelievable.
IMO I think they've cleared him. Just because they haven't given a press conference to me is not important. They have said they will not address the rumors to me that's what they are doing

&#128152; &#128152;Love always wins &#128152; &#128152;

The Transfer Station, as noted, is on 625 West, a mile or so south of the crime scene. But what I believe is an extension of 625 West is the very road that runs under the south end of the Monon High Bridge, where some have theorized the girls were forced into a waiting vehicle. So not only was RL driving with a suspended license, but he was driving very close to where the girls were abducted and to a destination where evidence might be disposed. Innocent or not, you can see why the police would be interested in this.

What is the Carroll County Transfer Station?

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

So uh, if he isn't allowed to drive... how did he get to Lafayette to buy the fish???

We don't know...he could have gotten a ride or driven illegally.

My point was that just because it isn't noted doesn't mean it didn't happen. MOO

You are correct about the two alibis for two different days being mixed together by HLN.

But we're just talking about his alibi for the 13th. (buying tropical fish)
If he was driving or doing anything else that violated probation than I'm going to guess that's why he lied. Do we know what he told LE his alibi was? If it was just the reporter he could have lied to her making it seem like he was shopping with someone else. Either way LE will either charge him soon or not and IMO they won't or they would have already stopped billboards, the tipline, etc.

&#128152; &#128152;Love always wins &#128152; &#128152;

Not certain exactly what this Carroll County Transfer Station is completely about. If anyone has more info, what I'm guessing is that it is a recycling and landfill operation. However one article I read stated there was a drop off box for used good (maybe like a goodwill?)

Back in 2013 there is an article that speaks of resale of items taken from a hopper box.

How the Carroll County Trash Transfer Station is operated, both managerially and fiscally, has recently come to the attention of the Carroll County Commissioners. Earlier this year, it was discovered the county department was operating a resale service by taking items out of the hopper and selling them. The money collected was reportedly given to the Carroll County Food Pantry, although no financial records were kept.......more at link

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...ers_muddle_through_trash_transfer_statio.html

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads