Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case was on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield on HLN tonight. The transcript should be available later.

JUST NOW---saw on my local news---Her mother is getting strange texts, threatening to harm Alycia unless ransom is paid.

Probably a hoax. but hope they are caught and arrested for such a cruel cruel thing. :mad:

The 11 pm came from a third party, Lizarraga's father, so it's probably just an approximation. Or do you have a direct quote ffrom LE?

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/alycia-yeoman-missing-yuba-college-student/

Lizarraga is traveling right now on a radio tour promoting his music. His father tells CBS13 that the night Yeoman disappeared, his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11.

I have not finished the thread to get caught up but is it possible she got her car stuck drunk and freaked out and was afraid to go home?

I'm just not getting the blinker signal to turn right especially that late at night on a road in the middle of nowhere. Maybe she was driving trying to find a back road got stuck trying to make a uturn and walked out and called someone for help. Maybe there are other phone pings and LE aren't releasing those.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Possibly whoever was driving used the turn signal without thinking about it out of habit because we are so used to doing that while driving.

Possibly whoever was driving used the turn signal without thinking about it out of habit because we are so used to doing that while driving.
Like someone that was usually a law abiding citizen or cares about driving correctly for the most part. I'm not thinking sex traffickers are the type to do that...☺

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is a video of Tom Miller, a KCRA reporter, walking the tracks of where her car went off the levee and ended up. The link is also on the map if you go to the point where her truck was found.

https://www.facebook.com/KCRAMiller/videos/vb.465630086836671/1342457669153904/?type=2&theater
This is where investigators found the truck of missing 20-year-old Yuba College student Alycia Yeoman. Her truck went down a levee and ended up in this orchard in Live Oak.

It just doesn't seem accidental, IMO. This video in combination with the fact that LE took casts of the footprints (which may just be standard protocol in this situation, IDK) makes me think Alycia wasn't the one driving her truck. I wonder when the other house guests saw her last? Does she habitually use turn signals? I know i do. But if she doesn't, I doubt she was driving JMO.

Theories on using the turn signal:
1) Force of habit
2) Drunk/impaired didn't realize it was on (or maybe music really loud etc)
3) Lost or somewhat disoriented and thought the levee was a road. (Maybe plausible in combination w/ #2).

This is a video of Tom Miller, a KCRA reporter, walking the tracks of where her car went off the levee and ended up. The link is also on the map if you go to the point where her truck was found.

https://www.facebook.com/KCRAMiller/videos/vb.465630086836671/1342457669153904/?type=2&theater

It just doesn't seem accidental, IMO. This video in combination with the fact that LE took casts of the footprints (which may just be standard protocol in this situation, IDK) makes me think Alycia wasn't the one driving her truck. I wonder when the other house guests saw her last? Does she habitually use turn signals? I know i do. But if she doesn't, I doubt she was driving JMO.

Was her truck 4 wheel drive? It doesn't seem too muddy when he was there, but of course that was days after the fact... Did she know how to drive a 4 wheel drive I wonder? Was it a matter of the truck truly being stuck? Or more like being ditched.

After seeing this news report there's NO way IMO, that she mistaken where she was for a back road, IF that was even her in the vehicle. It was obviously an orchard, and the mud was deep!

This looks like someone trying to hide a vehicle for awhile. I think the blinker was reflex. I do it all the time. Even if I'm alone in a parking lot(!!!)

I really wish the reporter would have shown us the darn footprint's, or direction of them. That would have been helpful. I'd like to see it during daylight as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

After seeing this news report there's NO way IMO, that she mistaken where she was for a back road, IF that was even her in the vehicle. It was obviously an orchard, and the mud was deep!

This looks like someone trying to hide a vehicle for awhile. I think the blinker was reflex. I do it all the time. Even if I'm alone in a parking lot(!!!)

I really wish the reporter would have shown us the darn footprint's, or direction of them. That would have been helpful. I'd like to see it during daylight as well.

BBM. I do too, even in my driveway sometimes :D

They must be trying to hide the direction of the footprints for good reason.. I know search and rescue were in full effect yesterday and access to the area is still closed.

Another possible scenario my friends were discussing was that maybe someone at the small party followed her after she left the house and knew she was impaired by the alcohol.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Questions I am wondering, did the home owners son see the dad come right back into the house after seeing her to her car?

How long did the group stay together after Alycia left? Did they leave/go to sleep shortly after?

Does the Ex have an alibi for that night?

What, besides it being her last known location led to a search warrant of the home? Are they thinking she never left? Or never left alive?

If she was so impaired that the host walked her outside out of "concern" and she was so confused the she mistakened a levy and an apple orchard with a back road, her hosts probably could have taken her keys, called her an Uber or placed her on the couch. Responsibility much?

Here's the link to the transcript from last night's Primetime Justice:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1704/06/ptab.01.html

Thank you for posting. Ashleigh asked the same questions regarding footprints as I had about the topic:
Steve Helling, it`s my understanding that when you use tracking dogs, those footprints become
very significant. Do we have any idea what the results of the tracking dogs actually were? Did the tracking dogs come to sort of an end? Did the
footprints come to an end? We certainly see the tire tracks. What about those mysterious footprints?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 12.45.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 12.45.23 PM.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 390
Thats disheartening.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It is. Being from the area it's tough. I drive to and from my work and pass Gridley everyday. I didn't know Aly, but being from the area I take it personal.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The press release and first couple of updates were quite detailed and put out every 24 hours or so. From that transparency to radio silence is bizarre to say the least.

Blinker?

Where's the footage of the turn signal?

Tying to catch up but my computer is lagging :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads