IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought on the boots (long ago) was biker boots.

He has a very distinctive crown of hair. That may be difficult to hide.

This picture of him really need to go nationwide. Someone knows him.

attachment.php

Or is it a hoodie (as LE said it appears to be) or a hat? And, the pic has gone nationwide on 6000 billboards. moo

View attachment 114705

See I can't see that it IS hair...

Also the image has been everywhere or was all through Feb and March. But I don't see anything in it that could distinguish this man from any man dressed in a similar fashion.

I thought the same thing,

Animal, could you please use the "reply with quote" button when you're responding to a post? (bottom right hand side of the post)

It would really help us to know who and what you're replying to. :)

Old people such as myself get lost and confused easily. :hilarious:

attachment.php
I personally do not see hair, and instead a dent in a hat or hood.

the second pic of BG it does look like his boots could have a square toe like RL's.

Most people I know have more than a single pair of shoes or boots so if anyone else has photos, please share. TIA

I'd especially be interested in 2/13-2/22.

I have to figure that BG may have dumped the clothes and shoes.

I have these. They came from the INside edition link:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Comparison RL - POI/BG:

attachment.php

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

Yep. See the ill-fitting shirt around his shoulder/underarm area? ...and the big belly? Also, if you watch this Inside Edition video you will see that R/L is actually going to place his hands in his pockets but then quickly places his thumbs in them instead....hiding the habit? Furthermore I also wondered why he started wearing much different clothing (and no hat) suddenly. The timing is strange as this was just after the pictures of BG became public. JMO and thanks for posting!!!

Animal, could you please use the "reply with quote" button when you're responding to a post? (bottom right hand side of the post)

It would really help us to know who and what you're replying to. :)

Old people such as myself get lost and confused easily. :hilarious:
Sorry about, new to this.

Yep. See the ill-fitting shirt around his shoulder/underarm area? ...and the big belly? Also, if you watch this Inside Edition video you will see that R/L is actually going to place his hands in his pockets but then quickly places his thumbs in them instead....hiding the habit? Furthermore I also wondered why he started wearing much different clothing (and no hat) suddenly. The timing is strange as this was just after the pictures of BG became public. JMO and thanks for posting!!!

:hills: RL got dressed up for an interview. What next?

Link goes to the FB page; how do I access the post you're referring to?I'm very interested because my memory is that a different family member was to pick them up. A family member who was never publicly identified. moo TIA.

It was the PC, I believe on the 22nd.

I wonder if LE will release more audio, like they stated in a pressers early on? It was more or less saying they hope they don't have to.

IMO, I think they have to. They should at least update the public, it can be done without giving the whole cow away. We have a killer of barely teen girls on the loose, who can be anywhere at this point.

I see see there has not been anything new going on. Sad
I would even settle for a simple transcript or time exact time that voice says those words or the duration of the video, whether LE has the phone in their possession. More information is always helpful.

Most people I know have more than a single pair of shoes or boots so if anyone else has photos, please share. TIA

I'd especially be interested in 2/13-2/22.

I have to figure that BG may have dumped the clothes and shoes.
and if they have more than one pair i think older men typically tend to favor one kind of style, whether that be pointed toe, round toe, or square toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa