Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they saw Sam's car 'at' dwb why have they not got better times? Something seems fishy.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

They most likely know the rest and only asked about certain things to fill gaps in timeline maybe ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes two days after Sam was reported missing on Tuesday and his vehicle found on Thursday.

From what I can remember from a previous post on the first or second thread, the car was seen and an image posted on SM as being spotted on the Wednesday by a member of the public. I'll go back and see if I can find reference to that.

From this msm article Tuesday was March 7th.
Timeline of disappearance:

March 7

Sam Thompson leaves his apartment at Albion in Brisbane's north about 9:20am in his orange 2016 Ford Mustang
Dashcam footage shows his car heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am
The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-30/man-charged-with-murder-of-samuel-thompson/8401478

March 8th. was on Wednesday
March 8

The car is sighted on Tweed Coast Road in Wooyung, in northern New South Wales, about 7:30pm

https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/video-homicide-detectives-still-on-the-hunt-for-th/3157682/

Here's the link again to the long version of the video with Sam's family and the inspector. Watching from about 26:10, Inspector says the car was at DWB for about 24 hours, and in particular, that it was still at DWB lunch time Wednesday, and then was in northern NSW 5:30 or 6pm that day.

Thanks for sharing this link, JLZ. I had never watched that whole presser - or even noticed it published anywhere - and it was certainly worth spending the time to watch it in its entirety.

The things that the Inspector had to say in the latter part of the video are very interesting.

Obviously he hedged a bit when speaking of details, but among many other things I will comment on when I have had a think about it all, he said that Sam's phone was switched off 'sometime' on Tuesday and the phone has never been located (... up until that time. Of course, Sam had not been located then either).

Thanks for sharing this link, JLZ. I had never watched that whole presser - or even noticed it published anywhere - and it was certainly worth spending the time to watch it in its entirety.

The things that the Inspector had to say in the latter part of the video are very interesting.

Obviously he hedged a bit when speaking of details, but among many other things I will comment on when I have had a think about it all, he said that Sam's phone was switched off 'sometime' on Tuesday and the phone has never been located (... up until that time. Of course, Sam had not been located then either).

Perhaps they were looking for personal effects at DWB?

From what I can remember from a previous post on the first or second thread, the car was seen and an image posted on SM as being spotted on the Wednesday by a member of the public. I'll go back and see if I can find reference to that.

From this post, on Wednesday by a member of the public. But it was seen first on Tuesday

<mod snip>

I believe when someone said it was first seen in nsw on the wednesday they were meaning the first sighting in nsw. Not the first sightings in the entire case

<mod snip>
I believe when someone said it was first seen in nsw on the wednesday they were meaning the first sighting in nsw. Not the first sightings in the entire case

BBM

Exactly. We were talking about NSW sightings when Wednesday was referenced.

Do you mean the first sighting in nsw? Or the first sighting of the car in the entire case?

I read this as you were meaning the first sighting in nsw by a member of the public which was on the wednesday?

Do you mean the first sighting in nsw? Or the first sighting of the car in the entire case?

I read this as you were meaning the first sighting in nsw by a member of the public which was on the wednesday?

The link to the police presser above is really enlightening in getting your head around the car movements. I appreciate it would be hard to watch on a phone, though.

The link to the police presser above is really enlightening in getting your head around the car movements. I appreciate it would be hard to watch on a phone, though.
I'll watch it now? Are you suggesting it says something diffrent then what's been said ?

Tuesday dwb
Wednesday am dwb
Wednesday pm nsw
Thursday reported abandoned nsw?

We agree with that??? It was then seen again wednesday morning at dwb. Then again wednesday afternoon at tweed coast road?

Please show where someone has said it was not seen at dwb?

I'm well aware of the timeline thanks. I was responding to someone else's post. End of.

I'll watch it now? Are you suggesting it says something diffrent then what's been said ?

Tuesday dwb
Wednesday am dwb
Wednesday pm nsw
Thursday reported abandoned nsw?

It just makes it clear, so that we don't have to have people going over and over and over it. And the detail is pretty interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay