Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell it has been inserted into the pic.Why would the photographer do that?

No,I mean that jacked up face next to Tobe's face.
Looks like a girl behind tobe (looking down so you only see her hair which is in a bun) and a guy in a hat behind her. Her hair is covering his face.

I think what you are seeing is the top of woman's head with a bun, in front of another man.

I have a question for our experts concerning a possible backpack. Does it appear to any of you that BG is carrying a dark backpack on his left side?

I have a question for our experts concerning a possible backpack. Does it appear to any of you that BG is carrying a dark backpack on his left side?

To ME his left side is in balance with his right side so I can't say I see a backpack.

I see more shadows and blurring on the left, but it doesn't look like a backpack to me. Then again, I've never seen any animals, goggles, plastic bags, rope, gloves, fanny pack , tool belt, gun or much else. I guess I'm either blind or very unimaginative, or both.

I see more shadows and blurring on the left, but it doesn't look like a backpack to me. Then again, I've never seen any animals, goggles, plastic bags, rope, gloves, fanny pack , tool belt, gun or much else. I guess I'm either blind or very unimaginative, or both.

To be fair some who see "plastic bag" are saying it looks "as if" plastic bag handles. But other than a gun which to me it does appear to be a gun outline or something with a handle and point I will agree with you I don't see anything others see including a hoodie.

Here you go Han. If you look very closely it appear the blue from the jacket ends approximately at my yellow line (note, I am no Picasso, so I'm a little off with my line) but you get the general idea of where the blue coat ends and what appears to be a black backpack or something of that nature starts.

I've enhanced the photos from the ISP original. (Not that I'm a professional at that either). :blushing:

attachment.php

attachment.php

All MOO.

Attachments

• Capture-isp2.jpg
    Capture-isp2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 253
  • ISP from ISP site.jpeg
    ISP from ISP site.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 260
Here you go Han. If you look very closely it appear the blue from the jacket ends approximately at my yellow line (note, I am no Picasso, so I'm a little off with my line) but you get the general idea of where the blue coat ends and what appears to be a black backpack or something of that nature starts.

I've enhanced the photos from the ISP original. (Not that I'm a professional at that either). :blushing:

attachment.php

attachment.php

All MOO.

That would make one side incredibly small compared to the other side unless you can think of a way his body was contorted to appear that way?

First just look at where you drew the line and compare it with his other side. Then explain (respectfully I'm not being snarky) how one side of his body would be turned in to show one side smaller than the other?

That would make one side incredibly small compared to the other side unless you can think of a way his body was contorted to appear that way?

First just look at where you drew the line and compare it with his other side. Then explain (respectfully I'm not being snarky) how one side of his body would be turned in to show one side smaller than the other?
I believe it is because he is turning to the left. To really see where the blue ends and black begins, you would have to take the picture ISP released and then save it to your computer and zoom in on the left arm.

All IMHO.

I believe it is because he is turning to the left. To really see where the blue ends and black begins, you would have to take the picture ISP released and then save it to your computer and zoom in on the left arm.

All IMHO.

The blue ending and the black beginning is to me is the shadow just as I see it on his head. I have tried turning and I still can't get such a difference in shoulder width between each.

I'm not discrediting your opinion, I'm only giving mine which I've been known to be wrong:).

I think we are looking at a possible stripe ( dark) on the sidearms of that jacket. Here are the two original ISP pictures:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Here are the same pictures with maxed out brightness showing a possible (black?) stripe (red arrows) on both sides of the jacket. I estimated a center line and a distance A that is identical to distance B. If you shift the white center line, you see A and B changing accordingly. Not a big difference IMO. Also, if you further increase the brightness, there is no shoulder strap IMO to indicate a backpack, unless it is just not visible. Having said that, not sure, if the blue arrow area is clothing or something else:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'll check it out a bit further.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• TWO.png
    TWO.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 489
  • THREE.png
    THREE.png
    220.8 KB · Views: 494
  • TWO super exposed black stripe.png
    TWO super exposed black stripe.png
    199 KB · Views: 495
  • THREE super exposed black stripe.png
    THREE super exposed black stripe.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 497
I think we are looking at a possible stripe ( dark) on the sidearms of that jacket. Here are the two original ISP pictures:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Here are the same pictures with maxed out brightness showing a possible (black?) stripe (red arrows) on both sides of the jacket. I estimated a center line and a distance A that is identical to distance B. If you shift the white center line, you see A and B changing accordingly. Not a big difference IMO. Also, if you further increase the brightness, there is no shoulder strap IMO to indicate a backpack, unless it is just not visible. Having said that, not sure, if the blue arrow area is clothing or something else:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'll check it out a bit further.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Thanks!

So in putting on my backpacks...I have 2 I'm a hiker...

A day backpack which is what most of us see on people... It is not the length of my arm (I'm a short female) if I put my hand in my pocket, its a bit shorter.

My overnight or hiking backpack 45L comes down further on my waist with my hand in my pocket.

This black outline follows his arm exactly which neither of my backpacks do.

Again just my experiment with my 2 different backpacks.

ETA - I've turned all sorts of ways to try to get either of my backpacks to follow the outline of my arm exactly and I just can't do it. I'm not saying this isn't a backpack I'm saying my 2 are not the same shape nor can I get my 2 backpacks to follow my arm exactly and bend as this black outline does.

I absolutely think he's wearing a backpack. Early on in the investigation it was mentioned in reference to BG's description, I'm fairly certain, but I'll have to do some digging in the media thread to find it.

It's always looked to me like he's got some type of duffle bag slung over his shoulder—I think it's quite large. At first I could have swore his left hand was up by his face because he was carrying a bag over his shoulder. The flesh colored spots that are supposed to be his hands just don't look natural. I really feel these images have been altered in that area to conceal something only the killer would know (like an unusual weapon, etc...)

The way his hands are supposedly in his pockets is what I can't wrap my head around. Why is one hand down so much lower than the other?? I understand they would shift up/down a little as you took a step with your opposite foot, but his left hand is down so low in every picture! I just can't find my self to buy these pictures at face value implying that his hands are in his pockets. No one looks like that when they walk with their hands in their pockets! Unless he's got like a cargo pant with multiple pockets—some high, some low.

This is the link to the picture that Bearmar58 wanted us to look at. I can not seem to post the picture itself. When the picture comes up do not click on the arrow, just look at the phantom picture. If you look at Abby's belly/chest area you will see a man's head with short hair, glasses, and mustache(unless it is a shadow) Accomplice? http://time.com/4671589/snapchat-delphia-indiana-missing-girls/ Hope this works.

I absolutely think he's wearing a backpack. Early on in the investigation it was mentioned in reference to BG's description, I'm fairly certain, but I'll have to do some digging in the media thread to find it.

It's always looked to me like he's got some type of duffle bag slung over his shoulder—I think it's quite large. At first I could have swore his left hand was up by his face because he was carrying a bag over his shoulder. The flesh colored spots that are supposed to be his hands just don't look natural. I really feel these images have been altered in that area to conceal something only the killer would know (like an unusual weapon, etc...)

The way his hands are supposedly in his pockets is what I can't wrap my head around. Why is one hand down so much lower than the other?? I understand they would shift up/down a little as you took a step with your opposite foot, but his left hand is down so low in every picture! I just can't find my self to buy these pictures at face value implying that his hands are in his pockets. No one looks like that when they walk with their hands in their pockets! Unless he's got like a cargo pant with multiple pockets—some high, some low.

I am all for it if thats what you see. I have no issue with it.

I simply can't make either my smaller day pack nor my larger backpack follow the shape of my arm exactly. That's all I'm saying. Perhaps someone else can.

If I showed you my pictures I took you would totally understand where I'm coming from. The reason I'm not posting them is simple.... I can't recreate the time of day, sun/shade nor wind if any. And my thoughts are simply just that mine:).

My backpacks have a shape of their own they do not even come close to following the outline of my arm regardless of how I try to turn. They have straps hanging etc.

BUT again that is my backpack (s), my time of day and my body shape:).
Certainly doesn't translate to this picture. Just my experiment.

Very early on, I theorized he's wearing a backpack, backwards, making an effort to not have to bend forward some.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member