GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

New here but a search of dallas county public records shows:
Laporshya Polley- Dwi & Resisting arrest
Devontae Owens- UCW & Assault FV
Darius Fields- Deadly conduct x3, Fail to ID fugitive, Poss CS 4G Coc, AA/DW, Poss MJ, Theft 50
Michael Titus-Burg Veh x3,UCW x2,Theft 2500, Eng Org Crime, UUMV

Are any of these recent by any chance? I keep feeling like someone is trying to hush up a witness or keep them from testifying. Those could be the terms of the ransom.

New here but a search of dallas county public records shows:
Laporshya Polley- Dwi & Resisting arrest
Devontae Owens- UCW & Assault FV
Darius Fields- Deadly conduct x3, Fail to ID fugitive, Poss CS 4G Coc, AA/DW, Poss MJ, Theft 50
Michael Titus-Burg Veh x3,UCW x2,Theft 2500, Eng Org Crime, UUMV

Thanks and welcome! :wagon:

Ransom demands may not be for money. They may be terms that the kidnappers want met. If she is Shavon's birth mother, that adds a whole different layer.

I don't know whether or not I should feel a little relieved, if this is in fact her mother. Maybe she'll have a little bit of heart not to harm her. Ugh...

Surely not. She's 25. She'd had to have had Shavon at 12. I realize that's possible but good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right about that. I just saw the middle name and freaked!

Darius Fields cases were from 08-11, the other threes cases were all from 15-17

You're right about that. I just saw the middle name and freaked!

I did too and it's possible as someone said upthread maybe an aunt or cousin. Maybe on the dads side who is in prison. I kinda hope so because maybe then they'd keep her safe. Wishful thinking I'm sure. Moo

Her birth mother???

She lives with her grandparents....

Someone posted a flyer on pg 4 with all 4 pois pics. In the text it gave the age of each. She is said to be 25, so I don't think she is the birth mother, but the name seems like it could be more than just a coincidence

That was exactly my thought...

What if she is the birth mom? Unfortunately a kid at 12 can and does happen. Maybe she knows something those men don't want shared? So they took her daughter to keep her quiet. Not sure what the ransom calls are about unless they have both women now and are leveraging that with the family to get $ or something else

This thread is flying now! Let's bring her home!

Please! This is way too close and way too soon after Kaytlynn. DFW area is having lots of problems lately. We need something good!

Pretty sure this is Facebook for poi Michael Titus. Go through profile pics. Looks like nov 2016 his pic is of a 4 door white car; I wonder if that is his vehicle. Isn't the possible abduction vehicle a white 4 door? https://m.facebook.com/michael.titus.526/about?lst=568713896:100009684798017:1498792829

Searching his friends list I think I may have found fb for the female poi, but listed as a different last name. Photos look like it could be her. If it is her text on some of her photos (cover photos) is a little odd to say the least. Her fb page also shared this amber alert.

Extensive records all around. Adding kidnapping to it is going to be BAD. Better bring her back SAFE and maybe the judge will show leniency.

What if she is the birth mom? Unfortunately a kid at 12 can and does happen. Maybe she knows something those men don't want shared? So they took her daughter to keep her quiet. Not sure what the ransom calls are about unless they have both women now and are leveraging that with the family to get $ or something else

You're right. Sadly, it is still a possibility.

Not much new info in this article but I don't remember seeing this:

“Whatever it is you want, she doesn’t have it,” Randle said. “I mean, we’re a big family, but we don’t have much, but we want Shavon back. We have to have Shavon back.”

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59552a98e4b02734df30ad64/amp

That article seems to indicate that these people are not known to the family. But I have a hard time believing that because Shavon let them in, and we have 4 POI 24-hours after the abduction. That never happens!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back