Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay you found a picture! You are right, I think the sticker is gone! She doesn't want to be found, she's not coming back.

I think that the sticker on her car was a sticker like this, but not a banner that covered the whole window. MOO

I hope today is the day, Allison needs to come back home. I can't imagine what kind of confusion and pain her family is going through.

Also, thinking about the statements regarding the debit charge taking all of her money out of the bank, Allison could have been cashing paychecks and not depositing into her bank. Could have some cash with her if she planned on leaving on her own. Just a thought.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Also, thinking about the statements regarding the debit charge taking all of her money out of the bank, Allison could have been cashing paychecks and not depositing into her bank. Could have some cash with her if she planned on leaving on her own. Just a thought.

Most businesses had direct deposit now a days unless it is labor jobs. I worked part time at a hotel and they did pay by check which was different.

Most businesses had direct deposit now a days unless it is labor jobs. I worked part time at a hotel and they did pay by check which was different.
You are so right. Guess I am showing my age. I feel pretty confident in the direct deposit. Thank you!

I know people who love dogs the way Allison is said to love hers, and they would never up and leave them. That's one thing I do find strange, I know they weren't HER dogs, but she apparently loved them and cared for them.

Which means we are looking at numerous possibilities. I will definitely have my eyes open driving to work this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has certainly made my commutes to and from RTP more interesting, even though I know the probability of spotting her is tiny.

As usual in cases I have followed on Websleuths, LE more than likely has a pretty good idea what direction this is heading. I hope no news is good news for this young lady.

I know people who love dogs the way Allison is said to love hers, and they would never up and leave them. That's one thing I do find strange, I know they weren't HER dogs, but she apparently loved them and cared for them.

That's a great point.

Rbbm.
A forgiving nature is nice, but sometimes " forgiving to a fault " can be dangerous, ie one last meeting with a violent ex.ect.
Sounds like AC would go to any length of time and trouble for the rescue dogs, was she lured to a scenario involving one?
Surely not all prospective pitbull owners are as sweet and kind as Allison.
Speculation, imo.

http://abc11.com/news/fbi-rpd-helping-in-search-of-missing-rdu-worker/2156930/
"She doesn't think bad of people at all, she's really, like everybody is good, she always said she doesn't hate anybody. She's forgiving, to a fault, she's forgiving," said Kosinski.

We would go on road trips like five hours away to adopt out a dog and she would always go with me. We've driven as far as 10 hours together to adopt out a dog to make sure it gets a good home, she has a good heart," said Kosinski.

But would she up and leave her full-time job during a (30?) minute break to go 45+ minutes away on a dog call? I'm just thinking out loud here, it's strange. I think definitely the weirdest thing here is that she left on break to a gas station 45 min. away. It would be different if it were after work, but she still had almost a full day of work left. I'm starting to fear maybe someone was directing her to leave, and to go to that particular gas station. I just see someone that is obviously doing well at their job (4+ years and a supervisor/manager) has a great (side business?) doing photography, and is very involved in an animal rescue. I know looks can be deceiving, no one knows how her mental health is (really except herself.) I just hope shes okay.

Bringing the picture forward again.

Sunglasses? I did not see that. Mmmh. Possible.

attachment.php

In reference to what is in her hand: at first I thought an empty soda bottle, maybe to refill in the bathroom with water if her cash was low. Now I'm seeing a "clutch" or paper at the top and possibly an Advil or Tylenol bottle that she is holding by the lid between her pointer and middle fingers. She may have taken over the counter meds with just a handful of water from the restroom sink. Could she have had a really bad headache coming on that turned into a major medical emergency? If so, she may have pulled her car in anywhere to close her eyes for a moment. JMO - Speculation Only...

I read earlier about her work shift. She was returning to work one day with 3 hours sleep and 7 hours between shifts. I wonder how often this occurred? Being exhausted can do horrible things to your mental health.

I think the item in the photos looks to me like my cell phone case. I have one with slots on in inside cover. It flips over my phone creating a clutch. In the slots I carry my debit card, driver's license and sometimes coupons, if I'm running out to the store. I understand it says she left her phone at work, however she could have stopped to purchase another one, which could have been possible in the amount of time between leaving the airport and the gas station photos. She could have had cash in her possession. It's possible she accessed an atm before work.

Last thing: not sure if anyone has answered this previously. Now, on the missing posters it says " her bag and phone were found at the airport". Are we sure it was at the Starbucks? Could it have been in another location prior to the cameras seeing her run on the escalator.

Moo. She did this alone. She could have left any kind if clues in the Shell. Even in the bathroom.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

But would she up and leave her full-time job during a (30?) minute break to go 45+ minutes away on a dog call?

I agree 100%.

1) it's already been stated that she went to her car to check on her roommate's registration

2) if she took off to go get a dog, and knew she'd be gone a while, she would have told her coworkers

3) she didn't have her phone, so it's not like she was already at her car looking for the car registration when she got an "emergency" call to get a dog and took off

4) she had been working there at Starbucks for four years and was in a management position - I doubt she'd blow that to run after a dog without telling anyone.

Is 7 hours between shifts even legal? It certainly isn't in the U.K.

So I've a couple of thoughts/questions, ALL MOO.

It is stated ,http://wncn.com/2017/06/28/missing-rdu-workers-mom-heartbroken-and-overwhelmed/ ,

How does the 'friends' know that was her last 23$? If she didn't have her phone, and there was no contact, then the 'friends' either have access to her bank account or LE told them? Well LE is not going to know that soon, are they?

from same link above .

2-3 days after she goes missing, the FBI becomes involved? REALLY? I would sure like to know just how many times FBI becomes involved in a missing person case and so quickly.

I am not real sure those are sunglasses on her at the Shell, even in those outdoor photos she does not have on sunglasses.

I have a pet peeve of 'this reminds me of *advertiser censored* case, it was suicide all along', while this may be true, just because something is unknown and a mystery does not mean suicide.
No one knows if she was alone, even the Shell employee has now said, he didn't have clear sight of the car...I can't find the link now, sorry
sigh. I get so discouraged to read a thread of the same over and over, scroll and roll.
I agree on all points. She recently met someone up there, so maybe she went to stay with them.

After seeing her image at Shell, I'm surprised the FBI is still involved. Are they?

Is 7 hours between shifts even legal? It certainly isn't in the U.K.

It isn't legal in Canada either. Unless your a truck driver or something similar I believe.

Just FYI - My glasses have transition lens and turn dark in the sun, clear inside. I think one of the most important things about this case is her not taking her phone. If she was going to meet someone, I would think she she would want her phone...so did she intentionally leave it behind, either because she didn't want to be tracked or because she thought she would be back quickly, or because she thought she wouldn't be back at all.

I agree 100%.

1) it's already been stated that she went to her car to check on her roommate's registration

2) if she took off to go get a dog, and knew she'd be gone a while, she would have told her coworkers

3) she didn't have her phone, so it's not like she was already at her car looking for the car registration when she got an "emergency" call to get a dog and took off

4) she had been working there at Starbucks for four years and was in a management position - I doubt she'd blow that to run after a dog without telling anyone.
1) There had been texts exchanged regarding her registration. That doesn't mean she actually went out to look for it. In fact, I doubt that's why she went out to her car since she immediately drove away from the airport.

In the photo of the car in this link you can see the rear window and I don't notice the large wrap for the Pit rescue. It is possible of course that it just isn't visible in the dark and grainy photo, but I am wondering if between the time she left the airport and arrived at the Shell Station if she removed the banner. (I don't know how to post a picture on here but it is the 2nd photo down in this link)

http://abc11.com/news/rdu-releases-surveillance-photos-of-missing-woman/2164189/
Someone with better eyes than me look at second photo of her walking from the pumps to the store. News station on my tv just showed a closeup of this photo. I have large screen tv and to me it looks like she is wearing sunglasses. Frame is visible from side view. Of course I'm not wearing my contact lens right now either.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member