Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Well there are several theories that come to mind :

1. CD lured them out to his parent's property and murdered them , then had to get help disposing of them.

2. Someone else did this-- lured CD into helping them and are now framing him --as in saying if he talks, he'll be next.

3.CD and someone else killed them, and there was outside 'assistance' removing evidence.

4. The missing 4 are ok; or at least some of them are alive--- and are in hiding.

No. 4 seems the least likely.
:moo:

I am in the camp that 1 & 3 are probably what happened. I also can entertain the idea that he did it all on his own. I know that isn't a popular theory here - but something tells me he would not want to 'share' the glory of killing 4 people. He would want to brag that he did it all alone, 'look how tough I am' kinda talk.

Looks like he wasnt read his rights. Weapons charge was dismissed and other two were waived for a preliminary, i could be misinterpreting the documents but that is what it looks like to me and if that is true, a first year law student could have had him walking that night and also means the other charges will also be dismissed. Im curious what probable cause they had to search his property. Especially because if it was based on this arrest in which he may not have been read his rights, anything they may find could be argued inadmissable. Again, i could be misinterpreting the documents so if i am please correct me on that. (Snipped by me)

Do you have a link for any of this? I have seen no indication of why the charges were initially dismissed, but would be interested to see a document explaining why. However, for two reasons, I highly doubt that the dismissal was related to a failure to read Miranda rights.

First, a Miranda violation is not something that can be raised at the preliminary hearing stage. It would be raised in a pretrial motion at the Court of Common Pleas, which can only happen after the charges have either been waived or bound to court following the preliminary hearing. CD's charges were dismissed at the preliminary hearing stage, before any suppression issues could even be litigated.

Second, from my reading of the affidavit and the nature of the charges, a Miranda warning being at issue is quite unlikely. People mistakenly believe that if police do not advise a person of Miranda rights upon immediate contact, then all charges would be dismissed. In reality, the person must be (1) in custody and (2) subject to interrogation in order for Miranda rights to attach. Additionally, a failure to advise of Miranda warnings results only in the suppression of a defendant's statements. Here, CD was charged with Person Not to Possess Firearms. From the affidavit, it sounds like the arresting officer observed CD with the shotgun. CD didn't need to make any statements to the officer to support that offense.

All of the above is IMO only, based on my own knowledge and experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone kindly tell me why you write B4 when referring to the young men missing or their families? Thank you so much! (I'd understand M4 but not B4[emoji848])❤️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe B for Bucks County. Idk I haven't seen anyone use that yet. :)

Fox news just said they expect more than 1 person to be charged with these crimes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Can someone kindly tell me why you write B4 when referring to the young men missing or their families? Thank you so much! (I'd understand M4 but not B4[emoji848])❤️

Short for "Bucks Co 4'.

Bucks Co maybe??

Expecting more than one person to be charged? That's news.

My thoughts exactly, what if the tank was used to conceal ashes or body parts and maybe filled with acid to dissolve, conceal or destroy evidence.

I thought that at first too. Only thing is someone posted earlier that the dirt wasn't recently obstructed, meaning the tank has been there for a while.

I got the feeling that he was trying to look tough, maybe trying to intimidate anybody who might talk, but I also think he looks like he was awakened from a nap. 🤷*♂️

He also wore his glasses in during his perp walk, I know I squint trying to see soon after taking my glasses off (not wearing contacts)
Regardless; he's downright pissed & miserable...he's earned it!

On the 10p Fox 29 news, one of the reporters at the scene said that a "source" said to expect more than one person to be charged in this case.

Also, CD has been supoened to appear before the grand jury.

And tomorrow and Friday are supposed to be horrible with pop up storms and ridiculous heat. Agree, hoping it doesn't hamper any efforts!
I think these are the same storms that just hammered Chicago. Hard. One of my employees couldn't even get out of her town this morning due to flooding.

Ducks and cover, guys. Seriously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

All day long I have been following this thread. I'm suppose to be leaving tomorrow for a long vacation... not gonna happen. I haven't packed yet. Too busy checking my phone for updates!! And my iPhone battery has been put to the test!!
But no matter what any of us go through, I can't even imagine the parents' anguish.

I think these are the same storms that just hammered Chicago. Hard. One of my employees couldn't even get out of her town this morning due to flooding.

Ducks and cover, guys. Seriously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh no! I hope not!!! Please bring these young men home to their families tomorrow, no matter what that means...it's the not knowing that is truly unbearable!

Can you imagine the reality shock that he is gonna get when he has to share shoes in prison? And no Air Jordans? Holy cow this kid is in for a reality check.

And no more acres of land or big houses. Just a small cell to share.

I'm a Type 2 and not on insulin.

This young man is probably Type 1 and needs insulin to survive. It's a much more serious form of diabetes. Type 2 comes along later in adulthood and is generally more manageable.

T1D here. Type 1 is an autoimmune disease where you body attacks and destroys your beta cells leaving your pancreas useless. Type 1 diabetics produce little to no insulin. A type 1 diabetic requires insulin via injections or an insulin pump to survive. Without it, they will go into DKA, which if left untreated is deadly. Every Type 1 diabetic knows, you never leave home without your insulin, testing kit and glucose tablets (used to treat hypoglycemia). I would say it's unlikely that he had more than one kit on him. Insulin is extremely sensitive to heat/extreme cold and only stays good outside of refrigeration for about a month, so you usually only carry one insulin pen or vial at a time.

But one thing I was wondering is if he wears a continuous glucose monitor? A lot of T1Ds do, myself included. Mine is linked to my boyfriend and mom's cell phone, so they receive Glucose readings every 5 minutes. If something were to happen to me, they would be alerted right away. A lost signal could provide a pretty good timeline of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn