Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading an FBI trained profilers take on the disposal today...

One thing that stood out.....

"If it is visible from the parking site then it is less suggestive of prior knowledge. Having said that, depending on how accessible and visible that parking site is from the usual route in/out would influence prior knowledge of the disposal site.

“Basically, the harder it is to find that site, the more likely the offender had previous knowledge of it.”

When I was a the site a car did come down the road and it was on the muddier part of the road .....the person actually stopped for a little bit... making trying to see what I was doing...but at 40mtrs probably couldn't. They just would have known someone was standing out there in the bush.

That got me thinking..... I don't think this was a pre planned disposal site. Just the best option at the time.

http://If it is visible from the pa...offender had previous knowledge of it.”

Pretty secluded area if you are from around there ..... Links up to plumpton road ?

Paulrobo239 .... Plumpton Road is 39kms away in Diggers rest, with alot of others roads to change onto before you get to the Disposal site.....just saying...

Lol....but I like your thinking. ...

It is one way to not have been picked up by a roadside carpark exit camera at the Diggers Station..

I'm alluding nothing about Karen , I'm highlighting another case that needs looking at thanks for liking my thinking , if your familiar with the area you will catch my drift .

I'm alluding nothing about Karen , I'm highlighting another case that needs looking at thanks for liking my thinking , if your familiar with the area you will catch my drift .

Yeah sorry then ..... missed the boat on that one.

If it has no relevance to Karens Case then I'm a bit mystified why your presenting it on her thread...

Night .... well past my bedtime...

Hi paulrobo239, if the other case you've referred to has no connection to the Karen Ristevski case you may want to create a new thread for the particular case you're alluding to. If you would like a thread created for that case, feel free to let me know and I'll set one up for discussion.

Interesting find, From Germany, can't find that on Google ...... any clues on how to find it [emoji848]?
PS, from fridges to dresses, it's not exactly a natural progression [emoji848] MOO
Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I didn't search for that but coincidentally found it. Just now I can't repeat, sorry. I definitely googled "Borce Boris R+??".

I was reading an FBI trained profilers take on the disposal today...

One thing that stood out.....

"If it is visible from the parking site then it is less suggestive of prior knowledge. Having said that, depending on how accessible and visible that parking site is from the usual route in/out would influence prior knowledge of the disposal site.

“Basically, the harder it is to find that site, the more likely the offender had previous knowledge of it.”

When I was a the site a car did come down the road and it was on the muddier part of the road .....the person actually stopped for a little bit... making trying to see what I was doing...but at 40mtrs probably couldn't. They just would have known someone was standing out there in the bush.

That got me thinking..... I don't think this was a pre planned disposal site. Just the best option at the time.

http://If it is visible from the pa...y the offender had previous knowledge of it.”

Great sleuthing over the last week and thank you for your photos.Puggle. Well done.
Warwick Capper has got nothing one you. :great:

Do you have a link to the FBI trained profiler you mentioned? I know you have trouble posting links so perhaps just a name of the profiler or similar would do and we can research it from there.

I find the whole aspect of forensics absolutely fascinating. When my husband was a member of VicPol, he chose to work for a few years in forensics as part of his training, He told me it was nothing like it is today. No DNA to compare with back then, I'm talking more than 35 years ago. He enjoyed it nonetheless and found it fascinating.

BBM. I totally agree with you. IMO the killing of Karen Ristevski was not a premeditated murder. It was domestic violence at its very worst, pushed to the absolute limit by anger, rage, jealousy and greed, which ultimately resulted in Karen's death.

IMO there was no prearranged burial site, no preordained thoughts of where Karen's body, handbag, purse etc. should or would be disposed of. Boris would have taken whatever money was in Karen's bag, purse, etc. That's a given. Boris has woven many small truth's into his larger web of lies. These small truth's are 'markers' or a reference for Boris. A recall as such when and if he is questioned by VicPol again.

IMO Karen's murder was the result of an underlining and simmering rage that had been festering for many years within Boris Ristevski. It was never a conscious, premeditated thought process to murder Karen. IMO it was definitely a subconscious thought process on the part of Boris Risteski to rid Karen from his life and the life of their daughter Sarah. Something finally tripped his trigger in June 2016. Either the God almighty dollar and/or Anthony Rickard's revelations, (true or false), were the catalyst for Karen Ristevski dying on 29 June 2016.

http://www.trademarkia.com/au/company-borce-ristevski-961749_1-page-1-2
Thanks Oona, great site, interesting had U Turn clothing company and Uturn car lights, brake lights etc [emoji848]

From Feb 2014 to April 2015 Borce was busy juggling paperwork to retain his U TURN trademark after opposition registered by ariat international. Grounds were 'non-use'.

http://www.ipaustralia.com.au/applicant/ristevski-borce/trademarks/806456/

Just on SR's movements, I'd be interested to know also what time she came home on the 29th.

Just on Sarah's movements as well...

1..What time Sarah left the home on the morning of the 29th?

2..What time she came home on the afternoon of the 28th?

3..Did she work at the shop all day on the 28th with Karen?

4..What caused Karen to have a bad day at the shop on the 28th?

5..Did Sarah and Karen start the "said" argument at the shop on the 28th about how to improve shop figures?

6..Then continued the argument when they arrived home from the shop on the 28th with Borce now becoming involved in the argument on how to improve shop figures?
and everything went downhill after that !!!

I still wonder if Karen's death happened on the night of the 28th June?

There are so many unanswered questions re Sarah's involvement around Karen's death and sadly we know very little about her and her movements around that timeframe..:dunno:..MOO

Just another air view shot of the tree.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-31-21-03-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-31-21-03-42.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 194
I bet Borce wishes he had made some U turns in real life [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true Oona....

So far .... I might be alone ... but Im having trouble reconciling there was any DV.

Driving to the burial site ..... a total sense of remorse came over me...

Hard to explain.

So tragic .... so senseless..

Just on Sarah's movements as well...

1..What time Sarah left the home on the morning of the 29th?

2..What time she came home on the afternoon of the 28th?

3..Did she work at the shop all day on the 28th with Karen?

4..What caused Karen to have a bad day at the shop on the 28th?

5..Did Sarah and Karen start the "said" argument at the shop on the 28th about how to improve shop figures?

6..Then continued the argument when they arrived home from the shop on the 28th with Borce now becoming involved in the argument on how to improve shop figures?
and everything went downhill after that !!!

I still wonder if Karen's death happened on the night of the 28th June?

There are so many unanswered questions re Sarah's involvement around Karen's death and sadly we know very little about her and her movements around that timeframe..:dunno:..MOO
Yes Tiddles, so many unanswered questions ...... another possibility is KR was home on the 28th, had a few drinks so couldn't drive .... SR drives KR up to ARs house to sort out alleged saga, just a possibility, everything goes haywire and something happens to KR - maybe they all got sloshed and stayed the night - next day BR gets the call 'you better get up here quick', and that's why he's on the Calder on the 29th [emoji848] .... far fetched, but still possible going on what we know, which aint much re SRs movements.

If you you can please for the good of the deceased .

Hi paulrobo239, if the other case you've referred to has no connection to the Karen Ristevski case you may want to create a new thread for the particular case you're alluding to. If you would like a thread created for that case, feel free to let me know and I'll set one up for discussion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-02-10-59-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-02-10-59-59.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 257
So true Oona....

So far .... I might be alone ... but Im having trouble reconciling there was any DV.

Driving to the burial site ..... a total sense of remorse came over me...

Hard to explain.

So tragic .... so senseless..

I can imagine being there made it all very real, which it is for those involved, and just so terribly sad. [emoji22]

I am thinking that maybe there was not a history of DV but maybe a lot of controlling behaviour culminating in one fatal act of violence.
Some of us may refer to the homicide as an act of domestic violence as it occurred within a domestic relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been told many smart people purchased Domain and business names and made huge profits from the names. Could this be what they were doing because there's soo many business names.

I believe an obscure person purchased Coca-Cola and because Coca-Cola needed and wanted the name they had to purchase it for big bucks, same for Optus. It might be an urban myth.

Here is a link where you can check for business names available and purchase them for $99. It shows U Turn has been & Korce is available.

https://businessname.com.au/search?name=U+turn

Cads who is local agreed with my assessment from my visit on the weekend...

If the Merc has entered from Salisbury Road and turned into Loch.....it has only travelled as far as it could before the road dips down....from there it is eroded to some degree and becomes a muddy mess.. risk of becoming bogged.

So yeah... I think he may have wanted to be further from the houses but was left with no choice other than to stop and dispose where he could.

Spot on. My thoughts are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member