IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.purdueexponent.org/city_state/article_e3351976-787d-11e7-a113-b364f0ad6136.html

LOGANSPORT, Ind. — The Cass Co. Prosecutor says a tip in the Delphi double homicide investigation has resulted in a confession in a 10-year-old murder case.

Whoa. Very interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting but does not look like the Abby & Libby suspect IMO...

Man arrested in connection to 2007 murder:
http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_dae295a1-a60e-5bdb-a563-54e74448e486.html

I got so so hopeful before I read the article... [emoji24]

Well that is good news. They are getting tips worth following up.

Sending prayers and healing for the family of this victim, David Sellars

:grouphug:

Breaks my heart that we didn't/still don't have? a thread here at WS that I can find to testify and follow his case.

(Marking my spot.)

(Keep those cold case coming... like I've said a few times before, I think <modsnip> DNA might be sitting in some cold case file box on some shelf somewhere. Moo.)

That nose seems like it would be so recognizable! It makes me wonder if there is some loner who perhaps lives with an extremely elderly person, and doesn't have much contact outside of his home.

Lives with an elderly person... I like this...

(I'm suddenly really feeling this lives with an elderly person thing...knows and likes to hunt, fish, travels for work, knows Delphi and the bridge, lives with an elderly family member....whatcha guys think? Please poke holes as necessary...eta: adding views child *advertiser censored* to this potential profile, mooo...eta might as well add domestic violence as well while I'm here)

(Eta: lives in a trailer in the country somewhere, maybe with an aging parent or aunt/uncle?)

*all speculative group brainstorming as usual

This has been something I have had in the back of my mind for a long time. I have also wondered if he could have been using a friend/family members account to watch them via social media. For instance, I can log onto my son's Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc and view everything he can. I can check who he's friends with, who is contacting him etc. I do this to protect him. Isn't it a possibility that some other sick twisted human could be doing this same thing on their son/daughter/granddaughter etc accounts for other purposes? This could also make it very hard for LE to track any type of electronic footprints due to the fact that it could just look like another 13-14 year old girl viewing her friends profile or saying "hey lets hang out!".

Just throwing theories out there. All MOO of course.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is an excellent post! Imo, it may very well be exactly how it happened. How the perp is hiding in plain sight.

Easy access to social media. No problem covering his electronic trail.

Who would guess? Family members are possibly the last ones to notice any resemblance. Denial would be SO strong they'd laugh it off...

Thank you, this is a really good thought!

As Falling Down previously stated and I, too, nothing was random about Monday, February 13, 2017. The murderer had prior knowledge where the girls would be and proceeded accordingly. The likeliest source of prior knowledge would be some form of social media. The girls were together that weekend and had a sleepover Sunday night as there was no school Monday. A prolific amount of social media data was likely broadcast by the girls that weekend and the murderer picked up the vital information he needed to act on his plan.

Thank you! You nailed it. We're on the same wave length. Agree with you 10,000%

This has been something I have had in the back of my mind for a long time. I have also wondered if he could have been using a friend/family members account to watch them via social media. For instance, I can log onto my son's Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc and view everything he can. I can check who he's friends with, who is contacting him etc. I do this to protect him. Isn't it a possibility that some other sick twisted human could be doing this same thing on their son/daughter/granddaughter etc accounts for other purposes? This could also make it very hard for LE to track any type of electronic footprints due to the fact that it could just look like another 13-14 year old girl viewing her friends profile or saying "hey lets hang out!".

Just throwing theories out there. All MOO of course.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is an excellent post! Imo, it may very well be exactly how it happened. How the perp is hiding in plain sight.

Easy access to social media. No problem covering his electronic trail.

Who would guess? Family members are possibly the last ones to notice any resemblance. Denial would be SO strong they'd laugh it off...

Thank you, this is a really good thought!

OMG this is so creepy...

As Falling Down previously stated and I, too, nothing was random about Monday, February 13, 2017. The murderer had prior knowledge where the girls would be and proceeded accordingly. The likeliest source of prior knowledge would be some form of social media. The girls were together that weekend and had a sleepover Sunday night as there was no school Monday. A prolific amount of social media data was likely broadcast by the girls that weekend and the murderer picked up the vital information he needed to act on his plan.

Thank you! You nailed it. We're on the same wave length. Agree with you 10,000%

Maybe I'm way off base and this is not random...gah, my gut tells me it's random...moo, jmo, imo...who really knows...

Ok, so, jumping off these posts, if there's an electronic connection, he's somewhat tech savvy...back to child *advertiser censored* imo. And an evolved predator, ain't no spring chicken, best of both worlds (Nature/old school street smarts meets technology..now that's freaking scary.)

As one with with deep interest in geographic profiling, maps, distances, etc, etc, the biggest question right now in my mind, other than obviously "who is he?" ("We want to know who he is"), is "here does he live...where is he...?" What State is he in right now? If I haaaaaad to guesssssss, maybe Illinois if not Indiana....who freaking knows...I have no idea...,thoughts on which state he could possibly be in and why...? :banghead: Eta: there is no telling.

As one with w deep interestin geographic profiling, maps, dista ces, etc, etc, the biggest question right now in mymind, other than obviously "who is he." ("We want to know who he is"), is where does he live...where is he...? What state is he in right now? If I haaaaaad to guesssssss Illinois if not Indiana....who freaking knows...I have no idea...,thoughts on which state he could possibly be in and why...? :banghead:

If he did find them online, I think it's unlikely he's that far away. There are tons of girls with public instagrams twitters etc. Why would he go all the way to tiny delphi and a weird bridge unless he was already close?

If he did find them online, I think it's unlikely he's that far away. There are tons of girls with public instagrams twitters etc. Why would he go all the way to tiny delphi and a weird bridge unless he was already close?

Have you ever seen Chris Hansen's "To Catch a Predator"? Many of those <modsnip> drive miles...

My guess...he's living out in the woods or in the country somwhere...RV maybe if not maybe with an elderly relative..I'm going with "country boy" at this time, moo. Again, who knows, could be hiding in plain sight, I don't think so though...heats to high...

Eta: or maybe a nephew, brother or friend. :banghead: or woman...or dog rhino or hippo :banghead:

So I thought it was random, but I just rewatched the press conference and I agree with the previous post that the officer very carefully says he doesn't think it's likely that they were randomly stumbled upon. He also very carefully refuses to answer how long after she posts the picture does the crime take place, or anything about electronic contact. Just makes it sound like he's NOT saying something

Who is the
freak
along the
creek
who killed
the kids

Eta: thinking more about this, maybe we are focusing too much on the bridge...how long is this creek? Where does it start and where does it end (exactly)?

Who is the
freak
along the
creek
who killed
the kids

Eta: thinking more about this, maybe we are focusing too much on the bridge...how long is this creek? Where does it start and where does it end (exactly)?
One of my first thoughts were a boat and I posted such. I still think it's possible.
It's almost so obvious that LE must have looked at it right?

Jurisdictional blindness and cover. Experienced predator.

I bet my bottom dollar he deer hunts or has deer hunted along this creek. MP even talks about hunting here in one video moo

Maybe he goes as far away from home AND from a previous own crime scene as possible, always changing states? The internet is helping him (IF he is electronically stalking) to find places and his victims everywhere. I think, driving several hundred of miles doesn't frighten him at all. Returning back to his home and his wife (mother?) who perhaps had equipped him the day/days before with clean and ironed clothing and a snack-to-go, he maybe on his journey back is able to relax, thinking about his gruesome action again. When he arrives at his home, he is his normal self as always and nobody would suspect him for anything. - MOO at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member