IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who you think it might be, and this comes from that VERY unreliable blog. And probably a sloppy google search as well. There isn't only one home on the 11000 block of Bicycle Bridge Road, and the home everyone thinks it isn't even on the main road. LE made a point of not revealing this. We only know the general vicinity.
It was identified in the map in the MSM report as the M farm but nothing came of the search AFAICR.

Amish wear long beards, as a general rule. Unless they aren't married, but then they are clean shaven. And they almost always wear a wide brimmed hat and black coat.
That is true about the Amish, however not true about the German Baptist. There are several families (GB) in Carroll County who drive. Their men dress more casual.

He may have been in disguise.

If he's in disguise, then he could wear an outfit with a zipper--and his Amish heritage would not necessarily factor into IDing him. Also, would he shave his beard, just to commit murder? He has to return to his community, right?

If he's in disguise, then he could wear an outfit with a zipper--and his Amish heritage would not necessarily factor into IDing him. Also, would he shave his beard, just to commit murder? He has to return to his community, right?
Apparently you only have a beard if you're married. Presumably that is the men only. He could have been thrown out of his community. Lots of ifs. Its a good point about no zippers.

If the person you spoke to doesnt understand what your talking about then they wont be able to document what you had to say properly. Maybe its better to send an e-mail instead.
I have a question. According to the media, LE turned to NASA. Im assuming it had to do with the photos. Or maybe the media is mistaken. They are known for it. Do you think these stills from a video came from NASA? Im asking because the pics LE released was within a very short time after the girls were found. Can NASA work that quickly?

No. I think that the images are exactly from where LE says they're from. Libby's phone.

My memory is pretty poor; but it seems like the address of the Bicycle Road warrant was in an article that showed the house and the abandoned junky car.

Its going on 7 months since the girls were killed.
I wonder what you folks think?
Do you think LE knows who the killer is and they are trying to locate him? Or do you think they are clueless?

Here you go Gracie. Proof. Please file this tidbit away in your fact section or the media thread if it is not already there.

Scroll down and you will see the MSM article says:

Police and FBI execute search warrant at home where Ma***** family live.

The photos are very identifiable as well. Google street view was available then.

Can we put this to rest now? :clap:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arrant-served-Indiana-home-teens-murders.html

MOO MOO MOO It wouldn't hurt any of us to go back and start at the beginning when there's down time. Knowing what we "know" now something might jump out. But especially some of the newcomers with lofty demands of people trying to help them out could benefit from reviewing the threads vs brazenly discounting all of the previous work done by respected members here. JMO.
I have been going back to the beginning quite a lot in the last few days, what with white trucks, creek depth, hitchhikers, phone pongs and whathaveyou. I do recommend it.

Random thought while looking through the image thread.

His jeans look brand new. They look very stiff and too big. I'm not convinced that these are normal clothes for him. I think it's very possible that he purchased these clothes specifically to commit a crime. And specifically bought them too big to help hide his build just in case he was seen

I don't think anyone should get too caught up in what he was wearing, he could be a guy who is normally in a suit or different clothing. I think some characteristics like loner or hunter have been cast upon him based on what he's wearing. Keep in mind that these clothes could very well be new and simply what was practical for what he planned to do that day. If you know someone who shares his facial features, report it. Even if you've known him for 10 years and never seen him in jeans before.

I also don't think he has a pouch. I think he has on a hoodie(probably zip up) layered with a blue coat over it. It is lifted up on his right side as he reaches into his hoodie pocket, likely to get his weapon as he approached the girls. He is likely right handed.

The news that the camera was front facing and shot over Libby's shoulder also makes me feel reasonably sure that he grabbed Abby first and used her to control Libby, who chose to try to save her friend over running to save herself.

I know some of this has been discussed over and over. But, as I said previously, I'm playing catch up here and information shared while I was on my break from the case has firmed a few things up for me. Plus we really don't have much else to discuss anyway

Random thought while looking through the image thread.

His jeans look brand new. They look very stiff and too big. I'm not convinced that these are normal clothes for him. I think it's very possible that he purchased these clothes specifically to commit a crime. And specifically bought them too big to help hide his build just in case he was seen

I don't think anyone should get too caught up in what he was wearing, he could be a guy who is normally in a suit or different clothing. I think some characteristics like loner or hunter have been cast upon him based on what he's wearing. Keep in mind that these clothes could very well be new and simply what was practical for what he planned to do that day. If you know someone who shares his facial features, report it. Even if you've known him for 10 years and never seen him in jeans before.

I also don't think he has a pouch. I think he has on a hoodie(probably zip up) layered with a blue coat over it. It is lifted up on his right side as he reaches into his hoodie pocket, likely to get his weapon as he approached the girls. He is likely right handed.

The news that the camera was front facing and shot over Libby's shoulder also makes me feel reasonably sure that he grabbed Abby first and used her to control Libby, who chose to try to save her friend over running to save herself.

I know some of this has been discussed over and over. But, as I said previously, I'm playing catch up here and information shared while I was on my break from the case has firmed a few things up for me. Plus we really don't have much else to discuss anyway
Just to point out though that even if they are new, it's important to pay attention to them. The clerk that sold the new clothes could be the one that breaks the case should he or she recognize the brands, dates, sizes, combinations etc.

Did the police ever disclose how long the audio recording was on the phone?

Also, does anyone have the stills from the video?

I heard 40+ minutes. I have no clue what press release or article this was from to link it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its going on 7 months since the girls were killed.
I wonder what you folks think?
Do you think LE knows who the killer is and they are trying to locate him? Or do you think they are clueless?

Jmo, no way they know who is he but not where. That is what "Most Wanted" lists are for, for public to help LE catch suspects on the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member