Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR is going to land in jail, if he's lucky. I fear a worse fate awaits him if he keeps poking that hornets nest.

I agree. He'd be wise to stay out of Mexico, but I don't expect that he will. Nothing good will come of this.

So far, he hasn't handled a single thing the way we wish he would. I don't see him starting to use common sense now. I don't really think I even understand his end goal. At best, he seems to have become lawsuit happy and control the path he has hurled himself onto. At worst, he's gone nutty.

If it wasn't for Jenny's case, I wouldn't have perked up my ears to read that Juchitan de Zaragoza was an area hard-hit by the huge earthquake. Seems the quake's epicenter was off right by Jenny's last supposed sighting.

I don't think JR can have much hope officials there will focus much attention to Jenny now, if that's what he was hoping. Their focus will be on restoring and rebuilding their city.

https://translate.google.com/transl...estruccion-y-los-escombros-en-juchitan_818938

If it wasn't for Jenny's case, I wouldn't have perked up my ears to read that Juchitan de Zaragoza was an area hard-hit by the huge earthquake. Seems the quake's epicenter was off right by Jenny's last supposed sighting.

I don't think JR can have much hope officials there will focus much attention to Jenny now, if that's what he was hoping. Their focus will be on restoring and rebuilding their city.

https://translate.google.com/transl...estruccion-y-los-escombros-en-juchitan_818938

That's awful! I had no idea. Thanks for posting this, slowpoke. I think any hope of any officials giving attention to Jenny has vanished long ago, but this just seals it.

Wow. That's devastating. Juchitan and Oaxaca were both named.

Either Jenny will be covered more during cleanup, or maybe accidentally found during it. In either case, I doubt we will ever know. This case feels like it will never have an ending for those of us seeking closure. :(

Newly posted by JR on HFJ...notes from the investigation last year...the cement truck map route, 200 miles on Monday April 11 from 9:30 a.m. in Oaxaca to the time Jenny was dropped off at Lagunas Crossing (7:00 pm), where she spent the night. I expect the trip was longer than it shows it would be by car because it was a cement truck.
https://www.google.com.mx/maps/dir/...825:0x79a29e55fe6bdff6!1m0!3e0!4e1?shorturl=1

The Sanchez family (father, mother, daughter) were closing their store/restaurant at Lagunas Crossing and invited Jenny to spend the night at their house. They returned to the store/restaurant at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday April 12 where Jenny had breakfast and packed a lunch. (I imagine that is when she wrote her name in Chinese in the storekeeper's notebook). At about 1:00 p.m. she got on the Corona truck on the other side of the road and left.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/880577505450628/

I believe we thought she had arrived much later at night. We now know the name of the family who took Jenny in. We did not know that Jenny spent the night at their house. I had gotten the idea that the house and store/restaurant were connected. Perhaps they are, but the wording makes it seem to be two different locations. There is no mention in these notes of the family arranging a ride to Cancun for Jenny and that Jenny got impatient and left on the Corona truck, but these notes seem pretty abbreviated.

For a year it was said a lone shopkeeper. But now its the Sanchez family?

When did that edit take place. And it was said she got tired of waiting for the ride and left. But now she ate breakfast at their shop and then caught the truck driver?

Im surprised Jenny took no pictures of this.

For a year it was said a lone shopkeeper. But now its the Sanchez family?

When did that edit take place. And it was said she got tired of waiting for the ride and left. But now she ate breakfast at their shop and then caught the truck driver?

Im surprised Jenny took no pictures of this.

Yes, it is curious how JR only now has decided to let us know more detail on the "shopkeeper", that it was actually a couple plus their daughter, and that the store also was a restaurant. We had wondered what kind of shop it was, and guessed that perhaps this shop was such a place (comedor); now we know. Getting complete info is like pulling teeth, grrr.

If Jenny arrived at Lagunas crossing around 7 pm, what do we think or what is known about what she did for the rest of the evening there before being invited to sleep at the Sanchez's home? I need a mind refreshment. If the ride in the cement truck was an all day ride, I'm sure she was likely tired and wanted to stay put until morning to hitch the next leg of her journey.

Dex, it does feel like Jenny probably would have taken pictures while with the cement truck driver and at Lagunas crossing. Maybe there was no wifi internet access there to upload them to her page?

Yes, it is curious how JR only now has decided to let us know more detail on the "shopkeeper", that it was actually a couple plus their daughter, and that the store also was a restaurant. We had wondered what kind of shop it was, and guessed that perhaps this shop was such a place (comedor); now we know. Getting complete info is like pulling teeth, grrr.

If Jenny arrived at Lagunas crossing around 7 pm, what do we think or what is known about what she did for the rest of the evening there before being invited to sleep at the Sanchez's home? I need a mind refreshment. If the ride in the cement truck was an all day ride, I'm sure she was likely tired and wanted to stay put until morning to hitch the next leg of her journey.

Dex, it does feel like Jenny probably would have taken pictures while with the cement truck driver and at Lagunas crossing. Maybe there was no wifi internet access there to upload them to her page?

Jr first said she arrived at midnight. And I was surprised a shop would be open that late.

And I also hated the word shopkeeper because it doesn't describe the business.

And he's American. So he knew the word shopkeeper was not a word we would use to describe who our spouse spent the night with.

Imo. Jr is Muchasen by proxy and loves having his own audience that are not allowed to ask him the real questions that a fbi agent would.

Per the Help Find Jenny fb page:

I have met with a very credible witness That said she saw and talked to Jenny back in February 2017. This changes the dynamic of our search I'm going to be reaching out to lots of members in Mexico to help hand out posters apparently Jenny may have suffered a mental break down due to a Trumatic incident, And has had some sort of amnesia but we've narrowed down her search and we're going to find her!

I have met with a very credible witness That said she saw and talked to Jenny back in February 2017. This changes the dynamic of our search I'm going to be reaching out to lots of members in Mexico to help hand out posters apparently Jenny may have suffered a mental break down due to a Trumatic incident, And has had some sort of amnesia but we've narrowed down her search and we're going to find her!

Quoting myself so I can give an opinion:

For real? Someone remembers now that they talked with Jenny in Feb? And she had a mental breakdown? WITH amnesia?

I am literally sitting here shaking my head. He is delusional.

edited to add: He says this credible witness is a member of his Facebook and she came forward.

Quoting myself so I can give an opinion:

For real? Someone remembers now that they talked with Jenny in Feb? And she had a mental breakdown? WITH amnesia?

I am literally sitting here shaking my head. He is delusional.

edited to add: He says this credible witness is a member of his Facebook and she came forward.

What makes this "witness" "credible"? Delusional is the perfect word to describe him. And cringey.

Are you F-ing kidding me???

Here's the HFJ FB link.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/883905658451146/

Unfortunately, there are people who prey on ones like JR and make things up for attention or other motives. I know of a case in which a woman claimed to be a sister missing since early childhood and got the person to shut down the FB page...wasted a year or two, got money from the Dad and it was all bogus. Heartbreaking. I hope this is not the case here. He says he's met and talked to her and he and others believe her.

Some of us wondered about a mental breakdown/amnesia and hoped Jenny was staying with a hospitable family somewhere. JR seems to be surmising a mental break due to a traumatic (not "trumatic," JR) incident (still involving the Corona driver). This is all JR's theory. I hope it's true, but I doubt it.

Are you F-ing kidding me???

Sorry for my language.

Back when HFJ started, there was a witness who talked to her while she stayed in a hostel in Oaxaca. She told him that she was headed to Mexico City, and he seemed to be telling the truth (to me at least). He's an educator out of Huatulco, I *think....* It's been a while. He posted this on HFJ, but CC told him that info can't be right. At the time, she was supposed to be heading to Cancun within the next day or two. I don't think JR or his PR interviewed him. I looked into it as much as I could from the comfort of my couch. But I came to the assumption that Jenny was probably just BSing with this guy (for whatever reason....).

I don't know what to think of this. Suddenly a new witness has emerged who is more credible than the above guy, and the Chinese/Mexican embassies. I'm on the edge of my seat.

He won't say publicly if Jenny was seen in the area of her disappearance and told the member who asked to pm him. I hate to be cynical, but the Chinese donations have slowed waaaaay down. Will they pick up now? :thinking:

Bad Lilibet. :saythat:

He won't say publicly if Jenny was seen in the area of her disappearance and told the member who asked to pm him. I hate to be cynical, but the Chinese donations have slowed waaaaay down. Will they pick up now? :thinking:

Bad Lilibet. :saythat:

I like the way you think. I wonder when this witness became a member of HFJ.

Oh my. Unexpected and interesting development.

Wasn't there a reward being offered for information on Jenny's disappearance? He should use the money he has been getting from his and have the PI vet this new tip.

Oh my. Unexpected and interesting development.

Wasn't there a reward being offered for information on Jenny's disappearance? He should use the money he has been getting from his and have the PI vet this new tip.

There has never been a reward offered. JR uses that money for himself, including his "back rubs".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa