TX TX - Madisonville, UnkFem 2-6, UP15905, feeding tube, in suitcase, clothes, blankets, Sep'16

NZaragozaMontano.jpg
AZaragozaMontano.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1266404/1

Amarlyliz Zaragoza Montano
Missing SinceDec 28, 2015
Missing FromGlendale, AZ
DOBNov 16, 2013
Age Now3
SexFemale
Race Hispanic
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Heigh t2'6"
Weight 30 lbs

Naileene Zaragoza Montano
Missing Since Dec 28, 2015
Missing From Glendale, AZ
DOB Apr 22, 2012
Age Now 5
Sex Female
Race Hispanic
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Height 3'0"
Weight 50 lbs

No mention of health issues or congenital abnormalities.

AZ - National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=AZ

One of our local news channels posted this case on their Facebook page- a video presentation of the composite picture and the pollen locations. It prompted a lot of comments and led me to this article about a grandmother who has been trying to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children:

http://www.kvoa.com/story/36380170/...a-child-found-in-texas-resemble-granddaughter

Wow! Hopefully this will go somewhere. Even if the little girl isn't Connie Lopez's granddaughter, I hope she finds closure.
I wonder if her granddaughter had the health issues described in the JD?

One of our local news channels posted this case on their Facebook page- a video presentation of the composite picture and the pollen locations. It prompted a lot of comments and led me to this article about a grandmother who has been trying to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children:

http://www.kvoa.com/story/36380170/...a-child-found-in-texas-resemble-granddaughter

Thank you for posting this. I want so badly for this little one to be identified but I also hope that no one ever has to realise this is how a child they loved ended up.

I've been off sleuths for a few days but I haven't been able to get her off my mind. All of the UID's I read about and some just get you more than others don't they?

WHY would NCMEC brush her off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has no legal relationship as the child was adopted -- she can't report the child missing, someone with a legal relationship to the child would need to do that.

Just posting all photos I have of Madison's sketches and crime scene photos:

Sketch #1
attachment.php

Sketch #2
attachment.php

Madison's dress:
attachment.php

Suitcase she was found in:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Madison Composite Sketch.png
    Madison Composite Sketch.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 630
  • Madison Composite Sketch #2.png
    Madison Composite Sketch #2.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 632
  • Madison's Dress.jpg
    Madison's Dress.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 639
  • Suitcase Madison Was Found In.jpg
    Suitcase Madison Was Found In.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 624
I'm happy to see some progress in this case now. I noticed a post on my facebook earlier this summer r.e. the composite and a grandmother mentioning how this girl resembles her grandchild. Thank you for all the updates, everyone.

I wonder if there's any significance to the composite's eyes sloping downwards towards the outer edge or whether it was just inadvertent by the artist. I have vague memories of reading that this is a feature of some congenital conditions and syndromes. Given the massively undershot lower jaw, I'm inclined to think the feature is real and it's all part of problems present from birth.

I wonder if there's any significance to the composite's eyes sloping downwards towards the outer edge or whether it was just inadvertent by the artist. I have vague memories of reading that this is a feature of some congenital conditions and syndromes. Given the massively undershot lower jaw, I'm inclined to think the feature is real and it's all part of problems present from birth.

I'd say that eyes sloping is certainly significant. I'm remotely familiar with Micrognathia, although I am by no means an expert. I'm not sure that the eyes being sloped as they appear would be related to the Micrognathia but definitely other syndromes such as Treacher Collins can have the sloped eyes.

I'd say that eyes sloping is certainly significant. I'm remotely familiar with Micrognathia, although I am by no means an expert. I'm not sure that the eyes being sloped as they appear would be related to the Micrognathia but definitely other syndromes such as Treacher Collins can have the sloped eyes.

Ah, I've remembered what it reminded me of. The downward sloping eyes and overshot lower jaw were features of the Hapsburg family, especially pronounced in the later members of the Spanish branch of the family in the 17th century. This is Phillip IV:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_IV_of_Spain#/media/File:Philip_IV_of_Spain.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_IV_of_Spain#/media/File:Philip_IV_of_Spain_-_Velázquez_1644.jpg

His son, Carlos II, was so disabled by inbreeding that he was unable to further the line, which died with him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

It does seem likely that this child had significant learning difficulties as well as her physical problems.

Micrognathia does seem to be a feature of a lot of syndromes, including the Treacher-Collins you mentioned:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micrognathism

Yes Treacher Collins was the first that came to mind when I saw her composite. I'm sure she could have a number of things.

I wonder if the granddaughter of that lady that came forward had anything like this. I don't think she really specified other than she did have a feeding tube.

Yes Treacher Collins was the first that came to mind when I saw her composite. I'm sure she could have a number of things.

I wonder if the granddaughter of that lady that came forward had anything like this. I don't think she really specified other than she did have a feeding tube.

So the grandmother confirmed that her granddaughter had a feeding tube? Wow. I have a really good feeling about this lead.

Also, NamUs mentions the skull being flattened on one side only, which is why I immediately thought Craniostynosis. A mild case of Treacher-Collins is definitely a possibility as well- Her eyes definitely suggest it! I wonder if her cheekbones were underdeveloped?

So the little girl had a medical problem. What could have happened.

I presume this isn't a kidnap victim, or LE would have known about her.
So, if it's the parents or a caregiver and she died accidentally why would they dump her by the side of the road? Is it because they couldn't afford a funeral/burial? And if not, why not at least bury her?

If she was negligently allowed to die, then this might explain the situation. They didn't want to get in trouble.
Maybe they couldn't handle the strain anymore of the medical bills and didn't get her adequate treatment.
Maybe the parents were convinced by someone that there was a better way to go that working with the traditional medical system.
Maybe a caregiver caved under the pressure of raising an unhealthy child and killed her in frustration.
Maybe they thought the child was it too much pain and they were going to take the pain away completely.
Maybe a wacko single mother met a guy, and realized that he wouldn't have a serious relationship with her as long as she had a sickly child. (Horrible thought, but similar things have happened before.)

In any case, surely the medical info will be pursued through the medical community and will be the lead that solves the case.

BBM. It could be a foster or medically fragile adoption. In this situation, even if birth parents, this seems like someone is still collecting benefits on this little one. It just seems they dumped her where she could be found. Like maybe hoping someone would bury her/have a funeral. If it was homicide, I would think they would bury her. My guess is they drove quiet distance to do so. Even if death was accidental, someone made a choice not to report it. And usually money is a motivator. Sadly. And no-one will know she is gone, because they most likely moved states. Or areas.

So the grandmother confirmed that her granddaughter had a feeding tube? Wow. I have a really good feeling about this lead.

Also, NamUs mentions the skull being flattened on one side only, which is why I immediately thought Craniostynosis. A mild case of Treacher-Collins is definitely a possibility as well- Her eyes definitely suggest it! I wonder if her cheekbones were underdeveloped?

Sorry Goecke, I may have that wrong. Since hearing about "Madison" I've read up as much as I can and looked into it a lot so I may be confusing some facts with stuff I've seen on SM.
KVOA says they have seen pictures of Connie Lopez's granddaughter and there is a resemblance. I would imagine that to have the resemblance she must have this same "look".

Craniosynostosis is a good shout.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back