Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then he has to go north as he can't have 3 turn up in one big area eh? He heads down the Freeway in Jan96. Last turn off in Jan 96 is Thomas rd.. And once veering off the Freeway he doesn't go far. Not far at all. Unless he went East that is [Snipped].
Said a long time ago, in an earlier thread but SillyBilly says we can't discuss the content of the post because he knows where it'll lead. Naughty boy.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Said a long time ago, in an earlier thread but SillyBilly says we can't discuss the content of the post because he knows where it'll lead. Naughty boy.

Who's a naughty boy?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Spooks I regard peoples opinions interesting until it becomes obvious of them replying to themselves since blogs began@ 2008. Pls don;t assume I mean you by the way in any way shape or form. It is an across the board opinion. :/

Hey PCS
I always talk to myself - just never on WS! [emoji12][emoji23]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

One image snipped Thanks for this IC. Does seem like there could be some small buildings of some sort near area.

The Telstra exchange/ work going on would have needed to be quite close for them to pick up the odour in the area. One can't help but think that there is a possibility that the Accused may have been familiar with this location, given the Telstra work in close proximity. Just IMO however.

Of note also is the dirt road - if we consider the alleged taxi coming out of Pipidinny, really not your average road for a taxi to travel through.

It was the other image that I thought the workers may have been there for. See insert for proximity to CG site. Agree, not your average cleanliness, location or time for a taxi. Brickie as sure it was a Ford, not a Holden though. I wonder if they were scouting sites?

attachment.php

Source Google maps

Attachments

• CG_Pipidinny.jpg
    CG_Pipidinny.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 113

...Delete ....

https://www.adsl2exchanges.com.au/viewexchange.php?Exchange=CNVL

Has anyone ever been inside a Telstra Exchange? I would love to know (especially with the Canning Vale Exchange) whether there are rooms inside for staff use. Are there kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and places where workers can change. Canning Vale Exchange looks like a house in an ordinary street. It is surrounded by trees. It would be an ideal place to take a victim. MOO

The end of Pippidinny road is like a Cul De Sac. So is the CG dump site. Did BRE leave trophy boxes near his home? Like Kewdale or Huntingdale? Or at another phone exchange in the hills..? Or other exchanges near his home? Bartholomeus was on the right track re Telstra eh? So if BRE was a lone hunter who were the 2 guys in the falcon wagon with one hidden in the back.The girl jumped & broke her ankle. Did they use a fake taxi plate & it was a normal wagon? Girl jumps out & remembers the Taxi plate on the back but it was stolen from a real Falcon Taxi wagon. Hence no interest from the cops if they pulled it up. Interesting one that is.
The bricklayer mentioned a Ford Falcon too.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...h/news-story/b80af943b3f4b839a9956cdffd1aa3ab

There was definitely someone else up to no good in Claremont in 1994 onwards. Were there 2 taxi drivers with 2 different wagons who acted together?

IMO women told police of a Telstra guy offering lifts to ladies and they would have looked at that for a long time indeed. Re Clairvoyants; It seems several of us mentioned Telstra in some way or form a way back. Especially Barthomaleus & others. Telstra vehicles and Telstra POI's were talked about on the old forums. But did Clarevoyants mention Telstra? Nup. So Scott Russell Hills composite pic of the CSK turned out to be nothing like BRE. I'll give the boggers 5 & the Clairoyants 0. Ha Ha.

I did think about all parks near Action Ave.

No luck with finding the shoebox you were looking for then? Maybe it was found in the garage and we'll hear about it at trial?

And Tomato Lake?

...Delete ....

Simply the best post you've ever posted!!!! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
JK

Back in 1997 there wasn’t much within Eglinton’s Pipidinny Rd. Pipidinny Rd was the only sealed road too. If there were any houses they probably had electricity and phones, but no other services, such as gas, scheme water or sewer. There weren’t any pumping stations or treatment plants either. Eglinton's proposed infrastructure plans

The Carabooda Telephone Exchange (CTE) is 6.9kms fom Pipidinny Rd. CTE is located on the east side of Karoborup Rd lot 310 (-31.60566 115.72193). Map of Pipidinny Rd to Lot 310 Karoborup Rd, Carabooda

There was definitely someone else up to no good in Claremont in 1994 onwards. Were there 2 taxi drivers with 2 different wagons who acted together?

IMO women told police of a Telstra guy offering lifts to ladies and they would have looked at that for a long time indeed. Re Clairvoyants; It seems several of us mentioned Telstra in some way or form a way back. Especially Barthomaleus & others. Telstra vehicles and Telstra POI's were talked about on the old forums. But did Clarevoyants mention Telstra? Nup. So Scott Russell Hills composite pic of the CSK turned out to be nothing like BRE. I'll give the boggers 5 & the Clairoyants 0. Ha Ha.

Us? a way back? But you've only been a member since April. Did you lose your password and have to create a new account, or something?

Police said that the accused acted alone, so they must think that these other attacks are unrelated. Which is a worry, because they're unsolved, and these dudes are out there, somewhere.
http://www.thejournal.ie/australia-serial-killer-charged-3157003-Dec2016/

Yes agreed. Most of WA.

Unless clairvoyant was talking about a limestone quarry?

Maybe a fire at a limestone quarry?

I've researched limestone and it's called dolomite. There's two Dolomite Rds. One in Carine and the other in Banjup/Treeby. Just thinking outside the square.

Simply the best post you've ever posted!!!! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
JK

Thank you spooks, high praise indeed!

Hence why I put legit in quotations as I’m well aware of their involvement and hindrance with this case.

It is a very sad state to be in when like Lisa Govan's parents, and potentially for relatives in probably more that 20 other murders or abductions, there is no one charged or convicted of the crimes. To have to go to mediums and clairvoyants because you are so desperate to get some sort of answer must be heartbreaking for the families. Then there are the wrongly convicted accused and those who made false confessions. Lisa Govan's docu is due out on 8th October I think and you never know??

With SS, the only person that has been pinged and admitted called Mr Spiers in the middle of the night with information was PW.

Or perhaps 2 persons who sometimes worked together & other times alone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It makes sense that, at one stage there were two perps. Perhaps one of them got fed up with the drama and stopped or went to prison for something else, moved overseas or died etc. etc. Maybe that's what we should focus on. Look into what dangerous people went to prison after those incidences. From what I can gather those incidents happened before the three ladies went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon