Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note:

Picking apart the VI's posts in an effort to discount the the VI is not productive.

If you do not find value in the contents of the VI's posts, then please just limit your discussion to what has been published in MSM and leave the VI out of it.

This thread is about Taylor, not your opinion of the VI.

Thank you

My apologies. I meant no disrespect, but acknowledge reckless posting.

Well Taylor's thread had gone way down to bottom of page two for "missing" people. So many threads get lost here as there is only so much to be said, with zero info coming in.

Anyone else feeling frustrated about this case? I almost wrote some sharply worded posts yesterday, but stopped myself. I stepped away for a day to try to come back and see it fresh again. But it still stinks. In fact, the stink is getting worse by the day, IMO. The more those who know Taylor loudly proclaim the reasons they think Taylor is missing on her own, the more I find it unlikely to be the case. JMO. It seems like no one who knows Taylor is willing to speak to the press, start a facebook page or even submit her name to the national missing persons databases. It feels like those claiming to want Taylor found really don't want her found at all or at best, are indifferent. It's very frustrating to continue to make suggestions for finding her and have those suggestions ignored. :sigh:

Or could it be that the reluctance stems from the fact that 'they' know she is purposely missing or may have an inkling as to where she may be? This may not be a popular reply but as with all cases on WS, all theories wether they be popular or otherwise are allowed to be debated in a respectful manner. *sigh* If only there was just a bit more information to run with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO, if I was missing, I would give a hoot what light I was painted in. I would want everything shared, so people like all of us could help. Telling the great stuff about me and painting me lily white isn’t going to find me. Telling people who I really am would...impulsive, hot-headed, emotional, iffy with money at times, not very choosy with men, and completely different privately than professionally.

Taylor is human. I don’t think anything less of her if she has flaws or made mistakes. We all have skeletons. Good comes with not so good. Can we be awesome people with skeletons in our closets? I hope so, because if not, I’m not very awesome. ✌️

I could not agree more! And if you were missing, and any 'dirt' came out about you, I'd say, "Who gives a rip?" Because at the point that you are missing, really nothing else matters except getting you found. We are all human. We all have flaws, it truly does NOT matter when time is of the essence, and in fact as you pointed out, those may be the very details we'd need to assess 'who' you are and where you might be, based on your habits, likes, dislikes, etc.
I liken it to giving birth. Normally, nobody would want to have their tushy exposed, be heard grunting, be seen sweating and exhausted, certainly not fresh as a daisy, and so on. But at that point, NONE of that matters! All focus is on birthing that child, not being embarrassed about the above things.

I could not agree more! And if you were missing, and any 'dirt' came out about you, I'd say, "Who gives a rip?" Because at the point that you are missing, really nothing else matters except getting you found. We are all human. We all have flaws, it truly does NOT matter when time is of the essence, and in fact as you pointed out, those may be the very details we'd need to assess 'who' you are and where you might be, based on your habits, likes, dislikes, etc.
I liken it to giving birth. Normally, nobody would want to have their tushy exposed, be heard grunting, be seen sweating and exhausted, certainly not fresh as a daisy, and so on. But at that point, NONE of that matters! All focus is on birthing that child, not being embarrassed about the above things.

But........Many times its that "dirt" that's the reason for the person being missing?

But........Many times its that "dirt" that's the reason for the person being missing?

Exactly. Which is why I said that those may be the very details we'd need to find a person. My point was that I was agreeing with the post I quoted. Lay it all out there, because knowing one aspect of someone's personality or a habit that isn't necessarily flattering might be just the clue we need to help us start thinking in the right direction.

I once saw a case here on WS where it was brought up that a person who disappeared *may* be a marijuana smoker. Gasp! People got all upset at anyone even suggesting such a thing, because it might paint the missing person in a bad light. In reality, it helped us think about the possibility that this person may have went with a 'friend' to get some, and something awful may have happened at the hand of that friend.

"Protecting" someone isn't beneficial when the clock is ticking and they may be in trouble. Sadly, this very thing happens sometimes when underage kids are drinking. Someone has too much, gets injured or sick and instead of the friends they are with getting medical help fast, they hem and haw because they don't want to get the person 'in trouble'. Meanwhile the window of opportunity to save their life closes. In hindsight it would have been better to risk getting them in trouble, or tarnishing their reputation in order for them to stay alive.

I am local to the Pensacola/Ft Walton Beach area. I found this group via google search and have been lurking since the beginning. This case is not getting any local media attention anymore. It seems as though the parties involved have given up on finding her and are primarily counting on her to resurface on her own. I pray that she does. As each day passes I'm worried she may not return and that the lax approach to her investigation may be detrimental to TW.

If TW did in fact leave on her own wouldn't she have confirmed that by now. I doubt she would intentionally leave so many people in anguish for this long. Which makes me wonder if someone may have heard from her recently and is possibly just not speaking up? Why has the search for TW literally gone silent? It strikes me as odd that family/friends have not been pleading out to her or anyone with information to come forward. Why wouldn't they?

I am local to the Pensacola/Ft Walton Beach area. I found this group via google search and have been lurking since the beginning. This case is not getting any local media attention anymore. It seems as though the parties involved have given up on finding her and are primarily counting on her to resurface on her own. I pray that she does. As each day passes I'm worried she may not return and that the lax approach to her investigation may be detrimental to TW.

If TW did in fact leave on her own wouldn't she have confirmed that by now. I doubt she would intentionally leave so many people in anguish for this long. Which makes me wonder if someone may have heard from her recently and is possibly just not speaking up? Why has the search for TW literally gone silent? It strikes me as odd that family/friends have not been pleading out to her or anyone with information to come forward. Why wouldn't they?

Well said and welcome to WebSleuths Pilar_Sofel!. We don't know if Taylor would care enough to let at least someone - friend or family - know she was safe and in hiding but I haven't seen anything to indicate that she was alienated from her family to the point of letting them suffer while wondering what may have happened to her. The lack of interest by msm is concerning as well.

Hopefully she's okay and hiding someplace for whatever reason(s) but it's starting to be an awfully long time. :(

Welcome. The 8th is coming up. Often times the news remembers such milestones - one month missing - and a story gets written or a report is done. Maybe we can get lucky and get some kind of new information or status on Taylor's case.

From the FB posts I have seen recently, it doesn't appear that family/close friends know anything new. I have had a feeling (hunch) that she my be in NOLA or Biloxi (75-150 miles from Pensacola) . Hurricane Nate is causing evacuations in those areas, so maybe this will bring her home. I agree with many posters that believe TW went into hiding on her own. Maybe she had a breakdown. The longer she is gone the more I worry about suicide. Having experienced first hand losing a family member to suicide, I pray that is not the case. I'm so impressed with the concern and genuine love from both VI's...it speaks volumes of TW. I pray she comes home soon, or at least reaches out and lets someone know she is ok and just needs a time-out.

Hi Everyone,

Fleurde is now a verified insider in Taylor's case.

Please continue to treat fleurde with respect.

Remember fleurde does not need to provide links to their posts and it's up to you whether to believe what fleurde posts or not.

Thank you

@fleurde, THANK you for coming back as a VI. We appreciate having you here.

I understand why everyone feels the media should be involved, I feel the same way, however I have also heard the other side of what getting the media involved can do. I have also been on the end where the media has gotten information wrong in good circumstances (promoting events for example). Nothing wrong with them, but I am listening to what the professionals involved in this have advised me. Same thing about posters, there is a legit reason why posters may not be the best thing to do right now. I considered a reward, but I do not want to open up wild rabbit chases. I am VERY worried that with every day that goes by we lose valuable time, but I am doing my best to trust the process. I need all of your support in helping me stay strong in trusting the process.
I am telling you... I could be wrong here, but every ounce of my being tells me Taylor DID NOT leave on her own accord. She was happy, she had a good job, the relationship was great, we had plans for the weekend, she was excited about moving in. This is a mother who just secured an attorney to appeal child custody. Who would go through that process, put down a retainer, then just leave??????? Not her!!!!
Taylor is a very social person, she could not nor would she hide like this. Sure her and her ex had some crazy divorce, but she was in good spirits as everything else in her life was good. There are just way too many things that just don't add up with this case. I have no answers from the PD and as much as that is hard to swallow, I have to respect their job and the process they are going through.

IMO someone knows exactly where she is and why. (friend) Its not the EX!
I also think MOM knows she is ok but does not know where.

If she vanished off the streets without all this banking business and court dates id say yea something is bad here but its my opinion she left on her own and planned to return soon but someone reported her missing before she had the chance.

So who reported her missing?
GF?
Boss?
Mom?
IM getting confused!

Girlfriend reported her missing (me).

BBM. This is a theory that is starting to form in my mind as well. I think whoever harmed her was someone she trusted and she didn't see it coming. I hope I'm wrong. In fact I'll even take my own advice above and plead with Taylor here:

Taylor, if you are reading these threads, go home! Your son needs you in his life. Your mother is distraught. You are an adult and you can contact the police and tell them you are safe without them telling anyone else where you are. There is no warrant out for your arrest. You are free to leave your life behind just tell someone else you are alive. I don't even know you and I'm concerned for your well being. Just pick up the phone and call someone. Please.

Thank you for this post and concern.

Yay welcome back Fleurde! So glad you have come on as a VI. A question, if you can answer it, that I don’t recall being answered before: how well do you know the friend TW went with the day she went riding? Does she ride often? Have you spoken much to this friend since TW disappeared?

Yay welcome back Fleurde! So glad you have come on as a VI. A question, if you can answer it, that I don’t recall being answered before: how well do you know the friend TW went with the day she went riding? Does she ride often? Have you spoken much to this friend since TW disappeared?

I don't know her well, it was TW's friend. TW does not ride often, but she grew up riding, she does know how to ride. Her mother has a horse on her property about 3 hours away, last time we went, TW rode. We have not had much contact. I haven't had much contact with anyone except TW's family and my family. This has been very hard for me.

I don't know her well, it was TW's friend. TW does not ride often, but she grew up riding, she does know how to ride. Her mother has a horse on her property about 3 hours away, last time we went, TW rode. We have not had much contact. I haven't had much contact with anyone except TW's family and my family. This has been very hard for me.

To clarify... When I said "her mother" I meant TW's adopted mother (although not legally adopted, we call her the adopted mother, it just makes it easier).

who is the person Taylor went to the bank with?
why did that person have money of Taylor's in a safe deposit box? (was T. trying to hide assets?)
everything about that, including the texts to gf, is fishy to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member