Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad they are calling out those awful Facebook pages/groups in these articles. They always start out so nice and turn into a circus.

Not that I don’t read them ...I’m guilty of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad they are calling out those awful Facebook pages/groups in these articles. They always start out so nice and turn into a circus.

I read them too. I actually think the majority of them mean well but then a few get carried away and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

I admit it I read them too but they remind me of the mean girls in high school. (Yes, they had high school and mean girls waaaayyy back in my day too. LOL )
Is admitting it the first of 10 or 12 steps? Maybe I can skip to the make amends part.

Question - do I have this right?

The mother is not employed, and the father is/was at the time of the incident. However, the father has been tasked with getting up in the middle of the night (3am) to feed the toddler while the mother sleeps? But, the father has to go to work in the morning? The unemployed Mom sleeps, but the father gets up despite he has to go to work in the morning?

I must have this wrong?

The mother is not employed, and the father is/was at the time of the incident. However, the father has been tasked with getting up in the middle of the night (3am) to feed the toddler while the mother sleeps? But, the father has to go to work in the morning? The unemployed Mom sleeps, but the father gets up despite he has to go to work in the morning?

I must have this wrong?

From what I understand, it was just a rumor that the mom was unemployed. I think she was. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I must have this wrong?

Mom is a registered nurse. From the search warrant and the list of things recovered from the home there was “Laptop - stamped Childrens Hospital”. This leads me to believe she was employed at Children’s. Having previously worked there, I guarantee you none of their technology would be out of the hospital and in possession of a non-employee. All IMO...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I must have this wrong?

Yesterday there was discussion of her being a Case Manager at a hospital.

Maria Guerrero reported that Sherins mother is currently employed as a case manager for Dallas Children's Health Plan.

Maria Guerrero
"Sini Mathews is a case manager at Children's Health Plan, says Children's Health in Dallas.
That does not mean she is caring for children in Dallas. As of right now, she is still employed."

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerre...43581525784631

I read them too. I actually think the majority of them mean well but then a few get carried away and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.
It's the pack mentality. It happens in comment sections for news articles, too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maria Guerrero reported that Sherins mother is currently employed as a case manager for Dallas Children's Health Plan.

Maria Guerrero
"Sini Mathews is a case manager at Children's Health Plan, says Children's Health in Dallas.
That does not mean she is caring for children in Dallas. As of right now, she is still employed."

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerre...43581525784631

Thanks. Her employment; sadly ironic.

So now there are 2 petitions.

Earlier, another petition has been started by community leader Father Thomas Ambalaveli to not hand over the body of Sherin to her parents, and rather to the community, so that a proper memorial and burial service could be done.

Also of interest in the article:

Police are still investigating how Sherin died and how long her body had been in the drainage ditch located nearly 1 km from her home.

So they don't know when she was placed in the culvert. May not have been the night she was killed.

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad...-by-us-petition-for-interfaith-burial-1768404

Earlier, another petition has been started by community leader Father Thomas Ambalaveli to not hand over the body of Sherin to her parents, and rather to the community, so that a proper memorial and burial service could be done.

Police are still investigating how Sherin died and how long her body had been in the drainage ditch located nearly 1 km from her home.

So they don't know when she was placed in the culvert. May not have been the night she was killed.

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad...-by-us-petition-for-interfaith-burial-1768404
I still suspect she was moved later. Otherwise, an awful lot of people and dogs missed it on various days.

I think Police are still investigating how Sherin died but I think the part about how long she was in the drainage ditch might be speculation on their part.

I still suspect she was moved later. Otherwise, an awful lot of people and dogs missed it on various days.

If so, maybe that's why she was moved there---because they knew that area had already been searched.

Seems to me they weren't searching that particular area on the day she was found---the dog just picked up a scent and went to that area and the handler followed.

He does not have a LEGAL LEG to stand on. Attention getter is all.

He does not have a LEGAL LEG to stand on. Attention getter is all.

Clearly, you are correct.

Unbelievable that he wouldn't have checked before starting the petition to see if he had any standing if he obtained enough signatures.

I hope his 15 minutes of fame has timed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX