Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria Guerrero reported that Sherins mother is currently employed as a case manager for Dallas Children's Health Plan.

Maria Guerrero
"Sini Mathews is a case manager at Children's Health Plan, says Children's Health in Dallas.
That does not mean she is caring for children in Dallas. As of right now, she is still employed."

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerre...43581525784631
Oopsy..meant to post this...for those wondering about her employment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Oopsy..meant to post this...for those wondering about her employment

I would try to delete the goof one, but then I would problem delete the one I meant...so I will just leave well enough alone , lol, and say whoops

I think Police are still investigating how Sherin died but I think the part about how long she was in the drainage ditch might be speculation on their part.

Speaking of how she died---------------

Does "Her breathing slowed. Eventually, he no longer felt a pulse on the child and believed she had died" sound like a child who had choked on milk or does it sound more like a child who had been over dosed on a sedative?

I hope they step it up on that toxicology report.

YAY!! LOL

I must say that I really did have respect for Omair for what he was doing for Sherin and updating his community and of course the world, but since this petition, things, IMO, have gone too far and instead of trying to stick to facts like he was attempting, it has become very emotional.

Tonight, his FB live popped up and I watched/listened and much of it had to do with people talking about this petition and how Sherin's body has been released but he doesn't know to whom.

I got the impression that he was almost angry that he didn't know and that no one has been told. He reiterated several times that Sini has not been charged and that it's a private matter (which it is) but then continued to say they are still collecting signatures and basically that Sherin is the communities baby..

Up until Sherin was found I was a regular comment-er and questioner on his feeds but this past week the energy has shifted from finding Sherin and bringing her justice to seemingly wanting to punish everyone who "may have" brought her harm, despite evidence/charges. It has become hard to agree with.

The energy outside of WS regarding Sherin seems to be that absolutely no one loved this child at all until she went missing and the community "adopted" her... I think it's great that people who have never met her are praying for her, dropping off gifts, and so on to show respect, but to imply via a petition for the remains that no one loved her like the community did is absurd, and insulting to not only WM and Sini (and older sister), but also to aunts/uncles/cousins, grandparents, church members, school teachers, friends, and so on...

I worry that IF the family does open things up to the public, based on the anger and hateful comments, that Sherin's service will go from a beautiful way of honoring her short life and the love and joy she felt and turn into a place of anger and possibly even violence...
They've ensured that the memorial service will be private, IMO. While I have real questions about Sini's involvement, even I would worry about her safety at a public memorial.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Question - do I have this right?

The mother is not employed, and the father is/was at the time of the incident. However, the father has been tasked with getting up in the middle of the night (3am) to feed the toddler while the mother sleeps? But, the father has to go to work in the morning? The unemployed Mom sleeps, but the father gets up despite he has to go to work in the morning?

I must have this wrong?

Yes, you have it wrong. From what has been reported, both parents were employed.

Can't get much more deteriorated than dead.

I think the point is, before her death, at least in photos she looked like she was doing well. She looked clean, well dressed, smiling. Looked like she gained weight since being in the orphanage, head shaped looked to be more normal. She actually did look skinny to me on the day of the adoption from the video, legs looked pretty thin. After the adoption, she looked like she gained weight. Photos of course don't tell us everything, but there was no obvious abuse signs based on the photos.

I think everything left at the memorials needs to be tossed in the garbage trucks, not given to 'charity'. Seriously, those stuffed toys have been out in the dirt, wet from rain or even dew, bugs all over them and likely in them and are full of bacteria. Especially those left at the culvert where the smell of decomp was reportedly strong. Yuck! Who would give any of this to a child? No one in their right mind and her sister doesn't need a pile of trash to remember Sherin.

None of it is on private property. It is on public property and like anything left on public property it is deemed abandoned. It belongs to no one and if my house backed up to that tree line, I would bag it up for the trash collectors. I would not want to see that deteriorating sad mess everyday. If the people who left it there feel so strongly about these items, they can take them to their houses and make memorials in their yards.

Even cemeteries pick up and discard the rotting flowers after a burial. All of these people in the community who came to express their emotions at either of these sites simply do not have the right to litter the public space and demand that it remain there.

JMO

I think everything left at the memorials needs to be tossed in the garbage trucks, not given to 'charity'. Seriously, those stuffed toys have been out in the dirt, wet from rain or even dew, bugs all over them and likely in them and are full of bacteria. Especially those left at the culvert where the smell of decomp was reportedly strong. Yuck! Who would give any of this to a child? No one in their right mind and her sister doesn't need a pile of trash to remember Sherin.

None of it is on private property. It is on public property and like anything left on public property it is deemed abandoned. It belongs to no one and if my house backed up to that tree line, I would bag it up for the trash collectors. I would not want to see that deteriorating sad mess everyday. If the people who left it there feel so strongly about these items, they can take them to their houses and make memorials in their yards.

Even cemeteries pick up and discard the rotting flowers after a burial. All of these people in the community who came to express their emotions at either of these sites simply do not have the right to litter the public space and demand that it remain there.

JMO

I share your opinion. I’ve never understood memorials like this and I have had people very near and dear to me murdered in public areas. For one of them we did place items at the scene, but it was minimal and after about a week or so it was dispersed amongst those of us who were close to the person if we wanted anything.

Also, in the beginning I listened to Omair Siddiqi’s Fb lives and I was very appreciative of the compassion he was showing Sherin. But I agree with another poster, this idea that the community deserves to have control over her body or a memorial is so bizarre to me. We do not know Sini’s level of participation in her death or disposing of her body, if there was any at all, so it’s very frustrating to see people express anger over her getting her daughter’s body. To assume that the rest of the family did not love her or does not deserve to claim her body is asinine and is only doing more disservice to this little girl, imo.

I’ve followed along since day one but have been very quiet here, but this bit over her remains has really ticked me off.

Speaking of how she died---------------

Does "Her breathing slowed. Eventually, he no longer felt a pulse on the child and believed she had died" sound like a child who had choked on milk or does it sound more like a child who had been over dosed on a sedative?

I hope they step it up on that toxicology report.

I have no idea if it's medically valid, but I had an impression in my mind of struggling for breath and just a wheezy sound each time she struggled to take in air, not enough for the body to function, and then the sounds slowed, and then stopped forever :-(

I share your opinion. I’ve never understood memorials like this and I have had people very near and dear to me murdered in public areas. For one of them we did place items at the scene, but it was minimal and after about a week or so it was dispersed amongst those of us who were close to the person if we wanted anything.

Also, in the beginning I listened to Omair Siddiqi’s Fb lives and I was very appreciative of the compassion he was showing Sherin. But I agree with another poster, this idea that the community deserves to have control over her body or a memorial is so bizarre to me. We do not know Sini’s level of participation in her death or disposing of her body, if there was any at all, so it’s very frustrating to see people express anger over her getting her daughter’s body. To assume that the rest of the family did not love her or does not deserve to claim her body is asinine and is only doing more disservice to this little girl, imo.

I’ve followed along since day one but have been very quiet here, but this bit over her remains has really ticked me off.

I could not agree more. The hysteria created over the community trying to lay claim the child's remains makes me sick. All of these claims that 'Sherin is OUR baby" is just craziness and outrage over her murder does not give anyone other than her parents any claim to her remains.

JMO

For me, giving items to charity doesn't just mean that they're going to be given/sold to underprivileged kids to play with, especially if they smell or go mouldy. Our local Goodwill takes everything in every condition (minus some appliances I guess). The clothes/soft toys they know they can't sell, I believe they send off to be shredded/cleaned and made into carpet/floor padding, which they then sell by the roll.

But overall I agree - if people want to leave stuff, it should be more outdoor proof, you can get statues of stuffed animals, angels, beautiful fake flowers... something more permanent. I hate to see memorial items dying or deteriorating, especially for a child. MOO.

I just saw photos of what has been left at a tree and the culvert. Wow. Crazy.

Side note the stuff left at the culvert is blocking water- hope it doesn’t rain any time soon. I know nothing about Culverts or how they work so just my uneducated opinion LOL.

Not sure if I can post the photos here— better not just in case but I saw them on Facebook under a post where someone left a Halloween costume at the memorial and a bottle of milk at the house [emoji53] (no idea if this is the original milk or a second one I didn’t check the dates)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could not agree more. The hysteria created over the community trying to lay claim the child's remains makes me sick. All of these claims that 'Sherin is OUR baby" is just craziness and outrage over her murder does not give anyone other than her parents any claim to her remains.

IMO if the petition were granted (which it won't be), it would lay groundwork over every single death from here out. You could petition that fans want a celebs body and hold things up, you could petition anyone you didn't care much about. It could and would become very very petty. We have next of kin laws for a reason and one of the reasons for both marriage and legal adoption is to ensure you maintain these legal rights. If a petition can strip them from you the what's the point in any legal process up until that point? Next of kin would become totally moot.... I don't think Omair or Ft Thomas are thinking about any possible repercussions down the road....

If Sini is fully cleared by LE she could likely even have a lawsuit against these people for pain and suffering... Not to mention threats and hate, and the trauma she has gone through with not even being able to go to these memorials because of the people at them wanting her to fry... And this petition IMO would be a great evidentiary document as it was created by and names the ones who at this point are trying to prevent her the basic right to love and grief, while slandering her in social media.... [emoji17]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One thing I have not seen is how they planned to pay for this extravaganza. Funerals are anything but cheap. I think the average is running about 15 thousand now. If the have that kind of disposable reserves why not make an offer to Sini that they will pay for it if they are included?

Do you see the second rock? There are actually 2 rocks.

Other than a couple rocks. If she were not mistaken for a rock when LE searched it, this time, I'm not ready to accept that all of those other folks, along with trained LE, and trained dogs, didn't see her body, or thought it was a rock, but didn't check to make sure what they were, or were not, seeing was a rock, over the past three weeks. To me, there's at least, more than a little evidence, that points to the possibility of her having been moved.

One thing I have not seen is how they planned to pay for this extravaganza. Funerals are anything but cheap. I think the average is running about 15 thousand now. If the have that kind of disposable reserves why not make an offer to Sini that they will pay for it if they are included?

There was or is a go fund me that Omair has been angry about, contacting the person, demanding it be taken down, saying its fraud and asking people to report it... It says it's raising money for both her funeral and a memorial of some sort, I'm assuming a bench or something. When I checked last it had been updated saying if you had any questions to email for a copy of something from law enforcement saying it was real... I know ppl take advantage on all the time, but Omair and Ft Thomas and I think even MSM have all reported that there is no official fundraiser. My thoughts at this point though are what would make one setup by Omair or Ft Thomas any more official than this guys? Like, you can't just appoint yourself to the position of being the only one who can speak on behalf of someone. Sherins family didn't appoint him to family representative or liaison. The need for control is astonishing.

Other than a couple rocks. If she were not mistaken for a rock when LE searched it, this time, I'm not ready to accept that all of those other folks, along with trained LE, and trained dogs, didn't see her body, or thought it was a rock, but didn't check to make sure what they were, or were not, seeing was a rock, over the past three weeks. To me, there's at least, more than a little evidence, that points to the possibility of her having been moved.

Definitely! I struggle to think a family member could move someone in that stage of decomp. Disposing of a fresh body sounds a lot easier than transporting one and physically handling one in that stage of decomp... But I can see someone like WM moving her hoping she would be found faster. His initial story with coyotes I think was to point them in the direction of she can't be far and had hope she'd be found quickly... When she wasn't I can see him moving the body then turning himself in after she was found because of the guilt of actually seeing what his actions did... Sherin no longer would have appeared like an angelic sleeping baby.... Just my thoughts, though the decomp was so bad in that culvert that I struggle to think she was just placed there and found a few hours later and happened to leave so many body fluids that it continued to attract flies and maggots and had a bad smell for days after... I hope that autopsy was able to see if she had been moved at all...

There was or is a go fund me that Omair has been angry about, contacting the person, demanding it be taken down, saying its fraud and asking people to report it... It says it's raising money for both her funeral and a memorial of some sort, I'm assuming a bench or something. When I checked last it had been updated saying if you had any questions to email for a copy of something from law enforcement saying it was real... I know ppl take advantage on all the time, but Omair and Ft Thomas and I think even MSM have all reported that there is no official fundraiser. My thoughts at this point though are what would make one setup by Omair or Ft Thomas any more official than this guys? Like, you can't just appoint yourself to the position of being the only one who can speak on behalf of someone. Sherins family didn't appoint him to family representative or liaison. The need for control is astonishing.

I agree with you, as usual. Omair and his gang have done lost their marbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici