Special Counsel Issues 1st Indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Papadopolous was reporting back and was given the opportunity to present his case to the inner circle. And, it also seems that Papadopolous did do more than deliver coffee. Not so unknown.

and ....We now know that the pic with coffee boy confessor sitting in the meeting with the top sources of power in the USA .. isnt exactly a coffee boy !!

Look at all the people in the picture!!! And he was in the center of the meeting --- good lord !!

Paul Manafort must stay on house arrest after lawyers fail to properly file request for his freedom

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ot-flight-risk-slam-charges-article-1.3606647

Boy would that not be embarrassing if one of escaped .....and go to Moscow to live

ahhhhhh

aint it all really awful --- the top LE person in our nation is gonna be on his fifth journey not perjure himself............................

he prosecutes people for perjury

all along he struck me as old school overt corruption

OT levity break

a twitter employee on his last day cut the president's account!!

cnn

He relentlessly and for a long periods of time spent his time trying to get a secret face to face with trump and putin in London.

he kept the campaigns to top people and Russian spies up to date how it was going to get that to happen.

Obviously, meeting with the leader of our biggest adversary, to review what Putin wants (sanctions) in exchange for the electoral collage manipulation.

Understandably it was difficult to arrange this -- that is overt treason.

This is outlined in the confession in detail - which has linked here multiple times.

It may be obvious to you but not to me. I saw nowhere in the released documents that there was a proposal to lift sanctions in return for help with the electoral college.

I hope that the twitter employee doesn't get into too much trouble.

He didn't hurt anyone - maybe he just, you know, hit the "wrong" button on the keyboard. Something I do every day!

It's freaking frustrating that we can't have a thread about indictments of politicians without people constantly bringing Clinton into. We get it, you hate the Clintons and want her in jail. Message received. Disrupting every damn political thread to push your conspiracy theories and HRC-in-prison garbage is old af.

Trump says he doesn't 'remember much' from Papadopoulos meeting
President in the past: Memory is great

By DAN MERICA , CNN

WASHINGTON (CNN) - President Donald Trump said Friday that he didn't "remember much" about the now controversial March 2016 meeting with his foreign policy advisers, including George Papadopoulos.

In the clearest connection between the campaign and Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 election, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about interactions with foreign officials close to the Russian government, according to court documents unsealed this week.

"I don't remember much about that meeting," Trump said on the South Lawn before leaving for his five-country, 12-day trip in Asia. "It was a very unimportant meeting, took place a long time, don't remember much about it." ...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...oesnt-remember-much-from-papadopoulos-meeting

Just read the George Papadopoulos indictment document again. He was only with the campaign a few weeks when the late March meeting when Trump & his foreign policy team meeting occurred. Papadopoulos did not learn of the Clinton emails until late April. According to the document, he was under the impression the Trump team wanted improved ties with Russia & its my thought that his goal of setting up a meeting was for this purpose.

Just read the George Papadopoulos indictment document again. He was only with the campaign a few weeks when the late March meeting when Trump & his foreign policy team meeting occurred. Papadopoulos did not learn of the Clinton emails until late April. According to the document, he was under the impression the Trump team wanted improved ties with Russia & its my thought that his goal of setting up a meeting was for this purpose.

So that's when it started. When did he stop having contact with Trump/Trump's people? How much was he able to accomplish in that time?

Trump: ‘I don’t remember’ meeting in Russia probe
Associated Press

Washington — President Donald Trump says he doesn’t “remember much” about a March 2016 meeting with his campaign foreign policy adviser that is now front-and-center in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

Speaking to reporters outside the White House, Trump says: “It was a very unimportant meeting. It took place a long time ago. I don’t remember much about it.” ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/03/trump-meeting-russia-probe/107296846/

:waitasec: Just last week, Trump claimed to have one of the best memories of all time.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-greatest-memory_us_59f0cb90e4b0d094a5b6ce08

I hope that the twitter employee doesn't get into too much trouble.

He didn't hurt anyone - maybe he just, you know, hit the "wrong" button on the keyboard. Something I do every day!

Hello all,

I apologize for my prior post (above). I hadn't considered that there may have been a remote possibility for an individual to access and send a tweet from an account. There likely isn't but ...

Having thought about possible ramifications on accessing any part of Trump's twitter account is frightening.

I see now why there will be an inquiry.

From what I've read, the employee who closed the account did just that and nothing more. I hope that this person will not be charged with anything.

Just the idea that accounts of world leaders can be accessed, if only to shut them down, is alarming

Hello all,

I apologize for my prior post (above). I hadn't considered that there may have been a remote possibility for an individual to access and send a tweet from an account. There likely isn't but ...

Having thought about possible ramifications on accessing any part of Trump's twitter account is frightening.

I see now why there will be an inquiry.

From what I've read, the employee who closed the account did just that and nothing more. I hope that this person will not be charged with anything.

Just the idea that accounts of world leaders can be accessed, if only to shut them down, is alarming

That's why it's absolutely stunning that people think it's acceptable to get information from the things Trump TWEETS about. Like, people say they trust that more than MSM and it blows my dang mind. I have no issues with a world leader having a Twitter account, but for it to be the only place some people accept information from is crazy talk.

So that's when it started. When did he stop having contact with Trump/Trump's people? How much was he able to accomplish in that time?

We know from the indictment he was emailing top campaign folks all the way up until August 2016. So he was involved at in emailing folks and having those folks respond to him for at least 6 months.

We know from the indictment he was emailing top campaign folks all the way up until August 2016. So he was involved at in emailing folks and having those folks respond to him for at least 6 months.

Thanks.

Great informed opinion essay by John Schindler in the Observer (Jared's former paper) about the so-called "professor" that GP met with. Schindler is a former spy, a historian, and former Prof. at the Naval War College in RI. He is well worth reading and paying attention to. The article is in today's Observer. JMO (also, HI Montjoy! nice to "see" you!)

Manafort trial proposed for May 2018
His attorneys plan to challenge basis of charges

By KATELYN POLANTZ , CNN

WASHINGTON (CNN) - The trial of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates may begin in spring 2018, Judge Amy Berman Jackson said Friday, meaning the case could push into the summer as midterm congressional election races heat up.

Jackson's proposal for a May 7 start date comes as Manafort's attorneys said Friday they plan to challenge the legal basis of the charges against him, as well as evidence was "improperly obtained" by search warrant and subpoena, including the exceptions the judge made for privileged information...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/manafort-trial-proposed-for-may-2018

The only mention in the George Papadopoulos indictment document about dirt on Clinton was showing he lied about when he received the info. There is nothing in the document about him passing on this info. Almost all the references about him emailing superiors were in trying to set up a meeting between Trump & Putin. To my knowledge that is not a crime.

It's freaking frustrating that we can't have a thread about indictments of politicians without people constantly bringing Clinton into. We get it, you hate the Clintons and want her in jail. Message received. Disrupting every damn political thread to push your conspiracy theories and HRC-in-prison garbage is old af.

I agree. This tread is full of stuff that has nothing to do with indictments. "Trump tweets". I guess you just have to put up with it & savor the few posts that are relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member