Special Counsel Issues 1st Indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Papadopoulos indictment has been portrayed as the big news story. can anyone show me where there is any evidence a crime was committed other than him lying yo the FBI.

The big story is confirmed validated verified sanctioned proved certified documented established dealings with Russia and the Trump campaign.

The confession has nothing to do with like him -- he is safe - he has been providing hard core data on the campaigns efforts to have PUtin get him in the oval office .

That is the big story in this historic week.

It is this generations version of What did the president know and when did he know it?

The classic Watergate stunner - that changed history.

His surprise confession this Monday will be forever remembered in our nation's history!

Just like What did the president know and when did he know it- this is IMO the beginning of a well; deserved end.

IMo white collar (as opposed to hard core folks!) tend to chat and then chat and so so more chatting after chatting for some chat to chat!!

Carter just said he told them all about it !! Extra extra read all about it!!

MOO the Yates angle this week is gonna focus on Pence!!

Cats loose................................The choir is singing a rousing finale!!

On your feet !!

.moo

Miss Sally Yates behind closed doors this week!! Rachel

Also from Rachel a huge money launderer from (Ike) the 90's , who was in the infamous Trump Tower meeting also behind closed doors

There was another big hitter (female) but cant remember her name chatting away this week behind closed doors!

Carter outright told officials in campaign what he was doing with Russians

My Rachel!!

RBBM

Page is going to get himself some prison time. I can't figure out why somebody hasn't slapped him upside his head for not having legal counsel.......unless he wants to be a martyr.

NY Times has this tonight on Page: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/03/us/politics/trump-campaign-page-russian.html?smtyp=cur

Hello all,

I apologize for my prior post (above). I hadn't considered that there may have been a remote possibility for an individual to access and send a tweet from an account. There likely isn't but ...

Having thought about possible ramifications on accessing any part of Trump's twitter account is frightening.

I see now why there will be an inquiry.

From what I've read, the employee who closed the account did just that and nothing more. I hope that this person will not be charged with anything.

Just the idea that accounts of world leaders can be accessed, if only to shut them down, is alarming

But wouldn‘t it make more sense for these official persons to not be tweeting, Facebook, etc. ? using a government secured server would be safer, wouldn’t it? I never understood using twitter or other social for “official business” ... and speaking to the people is official business if we are expected to believe them.

JMO

Rachel Maddow made the point that Manafort and Gates not actually charged with tax evasion. I'm guessing (again) that those charges will come in next indictment,

I concur she made a compelling case the other night that these two are not done with their list of crimes!!

If we just look at the last 4 days and all the action in all the congress committees etc etc things are rolling now .

We def can IMO conclude that hard to spell was cruising around DC wired for sound!

IMO in terms of juries - it is even more repulsive for regular folks to listen to these people believe they are above our laws.

In addition because they have resources, all there lawyers are going to be telling the whole gang - to pack your bag and open your mouths- so your bag is not gone as long!!

The attorneys know they all are toast! And most folks know to do what one's attorney tells them to do!

Normally the way it works!

I just hope it keeps rolling along -- we have so many problems that need attn -- we just need to be rid of this mistake- and let the city try to get back to pretending to do something for the people!!

RBBM

Page is going to get himself some prison time. I can't figure out why somebody hasn't slapped him upside his head for not having legal counsel.......unless he wants to be a martyr.

NY Times has this tonight on Page: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/03/us/politics/trump-campaign-page-russian.html?smtyp=cur

I am tellin ya my dear. All along - he has just tickled me clinically!! Still cant put my finger on it !!

He is the only one I would feel sorry for when he goes to prison - he got used by Russians.

They overtly stated something akin to he is so stupid he can be a asset for us!

I am sorry I have a soft spot for someone who is just not firing correctly!

Anyone who talked to him ought to be shaking in their criminal boots!!

Its not like he is impulsive- I think that is what has been so bewildering to me. Its almost half way - like he knows what the real question is , but still answers it anyhow.

And then it seems as if he gets in a loop and cant get out. But his affect is always incongruent with what is going on around him.

Fascinating clinically ........................

Nothing wrong with emailing. It's what he was emailing & the response of those he emailed.

I was blown away when I learned they all were actively working on a face to face between the two !!

I never imagined anything that dumb!

Regarding the charges against Papadopoulos, this article may help.

context snipped;

Papadopoulos made several material false statements and omissions. He described his relationship with the professor as inconsequential, and he misrepresented the timing of conversations about “dirt” on Hillary Clinton, claiming that he had those conversations with the professor before joining the Trump campaign. He also minimized the importance of those meetings and the professor’s relationship to the Russian government. He failed to mention his meetings with the MFA Connection altogether, despite being asked if he had met any Russian nationals or “anyone with a Russian accent.” He also falsely claimed that he met the female Russian national before joining the campaign and said that he had no relationship with her outside of a few brief emails.
https://lawfareblog.com/summary-papadopoulos-pleads-guilty-making-false-statements-fbi

He's guilty of lying to the FBI. There's no doubt about it. He committed this crime. He and no one else have been implicated in any other crime that can be determined from the document.

Trump: ‘I don’t remember’ meeting in Russia probe
Associated Press

Washington — President Donald Trump says he doesn’t “remember much” about a March 2016 meeting with his campaign foreign policy adviser that is now front-and-center in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

Speaking to reporters outside the White House, Trump says: “It was a very unimportant meeting. It took place a long time ago. I don’t remember much about it.” ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/03/trump-meeting-russia-probe/107296846/

:waitasec: Just last week, Trump claimed to have one of the best memories of all time.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-greatest-memory_us_59f0cb90e4b0d094a5b6ce08

That is so funny I forgot to laugh !!!!!!

thats funny !!

Oh that reminds me

IT levity break

BBQ today. Went into bathroom at pool area Its lcean -- it not like i can say Lady Love Bug just chill here dad will be back in a moment

so...................open the door....miss Lady exits....leash is black .......there are three people (hard to describe but the angles of the three , the door, lady and the leash just worked!)

I hear a hysterical ruckus! I keep hearing the word dog!

As I am turning corner I hear the lady say oh it is on a leash!!

I lost it all of us were hysterical -- she is trying to tell me but cant stop laughing that it looked like this dog just strolled up to to restroom had finished using it, washed her paws and was now heading back to check on her Alpo burger!!!

There was no person yet me!!

Funny funny stuff

and if you saw her -- its even funnier she does have a lady walk

ahh nice a content after a visit to the RR now back to grilling !!!!!!!!!

rufff

He's guilty of lying to the FBI. There's no doubt about it. He committed this crime. He and no one else have been implicated in any other crime that can be determined from the document.

What do you think Manafort and Gates are doing, helping the FBI in their case against Papadopoulos?

So that's when it started. When did he stop having contact with Trump/Trump's people? How much was he able to accomplish in that time?

We dont know all the top campaign people that were in the email chain -- but Mueller does.

By law your supposed to report overtures like that to the FBI - its dealing with an enemy of our nation.

I think at first PUtin was just floating trial balloons but was stunned to find out how stupid they all were and decided to proceed.

I think all the Russian spies were surprised
at how everyone grabbed the bait.

But as I linked earlier -- Putin is getting his monies worth - they just last week blew off the sanctions secretly - so Putin got his monies worth.

I was blown away when I learned they all were actively working on a face to face between the two !!

I never imagined anything that dumb!

Whats wrong with a candidate meeting with heads of state?

The big story is confirmed validated verified sanctioned proved certified documented established dealings with Russia and the Trump campaign.

The confession has nothing to do with like him -- he is safe - he has been providing hard core data on the campaigns efforts to have PUtin get him in the oval office .

That is the big story in this historic week.

It is this generations version of What did the president know and when did he know it?

The classic Watergate stunner - that changed history.

His surprise confession this Monday will be forever remembered in our nation's history!

Just like What did the president know and when did he know it- this is IMO the beginning of a well; deserved end.

IMo white collar (as opposed to hard core folks!) tend to chat and then chat and so so more chatting after chatting for some chat to chat!!

Carter just said he told them all about it !! Extra extra read all about it!!

MOO the Yates angle this week is gonna focus on Pence!!

Cats loose................................The choir is singing a rousing finale!!

On your feet !!

.moo

This is the crime forum. Not wild undocumented speculation.

I dont think it is ok to do before you elected to the office -- for the reasons that have come out!

Does my little Carter have a ACTUAL lawyer -- like one in a tie -- that went to law school like sat for his bar like got his license like practices law -- that kinda thing !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg