GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Concerning the missing motive:

Who ever the killer turn out to be...
I believe the killer's "motive" is due to that he suffers from "the urge to kill"

You can look it up on google, a number of despaired people write on the net, therapy websites etc,
scared and distraught sharing their dreadful compulsive thought around killing people, asking for help etc.
And most of thise persons seem to be nice people who absolutely dont want to kill and don't understand why they have this horrible urge.

Here is an example, this person even have thought that fit the SH serial killers MO:

https://www.isitnormal.com/post/constant-urge-to-kill---23634#comments

"Constant urge to kill...

Everyday, on every occasion, no matter who I'm with or where I am, I always think about killing people, when I'm at work I daydream about killing pretty much all day.
In those dreams I usually imagine myself sneaking around the streets at night looking for potential victims, I target people who in my opinion are "bad" and doesn't deserve to walk amongst everyone else, like violent people, girls who scream and act tough because they have an abundance of laws and boys to cover behind, guys who act like they own everything and everyone, couples who shows their love in public by kissing in the middle of everything, people who think they can get everything if they yell loud enough.. I fantasize about finding a person or a couple that annoys me and brutally murder them, I plan how to do it in ways to avoid being caught, so I can do it again and again.. Basically, I want to watch people who annoy me suffer and die while they beg me for mercy.
I already assume that this is not normal.. But maybe I'm not alone with this urge."

And here 5 different people talking about their urge to kill:

**************************************/2013/08/19/ocd-and-homicidal-thoughts/

1. OK so one day me and my sister were just talking and all of a sudden I get this weird urge to choke her. I would never do that to her. I can’t even kill a bug and I’m not bi polar. This has happened again recently with my other sister, the thought just randomly occurs. If it helps I have been diagnosed with panic disorder. Please don’t be mean and say I’m a psychopath or I’m crazy. I need to know if any one else has experienced this to. Please help!

2. I do too sometimes. Sometimes while I’m driving I feel the urge to swerve into traffic. Sometimes for no reason I get the urge to choke my dog or hit her to death. (Of course I’d never do it.) It feels like you have no control over yourself. It feels like your actually about to do it but you don’t.

3. Believe it or not I’ve been through the exact same thing I had violent and sexual urges that I couldn’t control but I never hurt anyone I just always felt like I would, some specific urges I had were to drown my sister in the pool , every time I was someplace high up I would have a strong urge to jump off. I had these urges from age 10-15 and I was scared to be around people but I found out it is OCD look up OCD violent urges online.
I finally talked to somebody about it and said I was worried I would hurt somebody and they said the reason the urges don’t make me a violent dangerous person is because I’m worried about it were somebody dangerous would either not care or enjoy it.

4. i think everyone thinks these thoughts, not because you want to do them, but because your brain can think it. Its just putting yourself into a scenario, kinda like a daydream. Ive thought that way…”what if i just punched her…what if i slipped and fell and hit my head….what if i swerve into traffic??” tons of things will cross your brain…you’re human and its curiosity. I think you’re just fine. Unless you start getting the urge to actually follow through with it, or attempt it. Don’t sweat it.

5. Guys… I have that too. Sometimes ill sit and watch tv and suddenly ill have a random thought of killing my mom or hurting my dogs. Anyone in my house hold. I’m completely fine when these thoughts occur. I’m not mad, nor upset. And my family never did anything wrong to make me think such things…I would NEVER hurt anyone…
And it scared me. Sometimes i avoid certain objects i could hurt people with and i stopped watching my favorite crime shows. It all freaks me out now.. Ive asked a friend, and he has it too but not as extreme. More of a “what if” thing. He says im fine and he thinks everyone has these thoughts at one point.

Sometimes I think it's all about ratings and that is really sad too. I loved the video that spoke to local businesses and how the reporter could feel that the atmosphere was so much lighter. People were getting out and starting to shop again and eat out. It was a really nice story.

I also like the story of the gentleman who has put up a memorial wall for the victims in Seminole Heights. He was getting ready to add the fourth victim, Ronald Felton, to the wall. It is nice to remember them, but there is no way of getting around the fact that there are 4 innocent people who will not be celebrating Christmas this year because of some punk who was angry that his life was not what he thought it should be.

My wish for the media is that they focus on victim's and less on creating infamy for predators.

I bet he thought he was better than his coworkers at McDonalds and that's why he never joined in with the horseplay that the co-worker described. He was angry because he felt a job at McDonalds was beneath him. His family could have been giving him a hard time for working at McDonalds. Maybe not the parents, but the other siblings could have teased him. He certainly didn't tell the friend he ran into that he had lost his job at Universal Medical and was working at McDonalds.

I really feel the profiler is also right about a breakup with a girlfriend too. She could have broken up with him after he lost his job at Universal Medical. Yet, nothing was his fault. He refuses to take responsibility for the direction his life had taken, so he chose to go out and shoot innocent people so he could feel better about himself. That is really messed up.

good post Boots, seems that his anger and grudges were apparent back when he was practicing basketball at college
and the fellow player said' he had a chip on his shoulder'. Could have been the beginning of his grudges that
the world was not treating him with the successes he thought should have been handed to him.

So maybe his world was wrapped up in being a star basketball player and when those dreams were squashed, he
felt like a failure. And yeah, graduating college and having to work at McD. would re-inforce that anger.

I bet he thought he was better than his coworkers at McDonalds and that's why he never joined in with the horseplay that the co-worker described. He was angry because he felt a job at McDonalds was beneath him. His family could have been giving him a hard time for working at McDonalds. Maybe not the parents, but the other siblings could have teased him. He certainly didn't tell the friend he ran into that he had lost his job at Universal Medical and was working at McDonalds.

I really feel the profiler is also right about a breakup with a girlfriend too. She could have broken up with him after he lost his job at Universal Medical. Yet, nothing was his fault. He refuses to take responsibility for the direction his life had taken, so he chose to go out and shoot innocent people so he could feel better about himself. That is really messed up.

good post Boots, seems that his anger and grudges were apparent back when he was practicing basketball at college
and the fellow player said' he had a chip on his shoulder'. Could have been the beginning of his grudges that
the world was not treating him with the successes he thought should have been handed to him.

So maybe his world was wrapped up in being a star basketball player and when those dreams were squashed, he
felt like a failure. And yeah, graduating college and having to work at McD. would re-inforce that anger.

Blaming others and extreme entitlement mentality characterizes injustice collectors.

Injustice Collectors
http://www.psybersquare.com/family/family_injustice.html

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors:
1.) Injustice Collectors are convinced that they are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It is simple: They are always right.

2.) Injustice Collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3.) Injustice Collectors truly believe that they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others chronically do not hold themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4.) Injustice Collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combined legislator, police, and judge and jury of

5.) Injustice Collectors never worry about what is wrong with themselves as their "bad list" grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6.) Injustice Collectors are never upset by the disparity of their rules for others with their own expectations of themselves.

7.) Injustice Collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

Here are more with 20 characteristics
http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2009/11/25/are-they-injustice-collector

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors

1. Injustice collectors are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It's simple: They are always right.

2. Injustice collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3. Injustice collectors truly believe they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others seem incapable of holding themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4. Injustice collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combination of legislator, police, judge and jury to those they consider their subjects. They forever banish from their kingdom any subject they deem disloyal, and only grant clemency if there is sufficient (in their eyes) contrition.

5. Injustice collectors never worry about what is wrong with them as their "bad" list grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6. Injustice collectors are never troubled by the disparity between their rules for others and their own expectations of themselves. Injustice collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

7. Injustice collectors have an external orientation; the problem always exists in the world, outside of themselves, and in their view, the world would be an acceptable place if their rules and standards were followed at all times.

8. Injustice collectors do not have a capacity for remorse, empathy or guilt.

9. Injustice collectors scoff at the idea of therapy, therapists, self-help books, and other tools used by people who struggle to live with them.

10. The phrase "walking on eggshells" describes life with an injustice collector.

11. The IC (injustice Collector) will prey upon your weaknesses to frame all issues in their terms.

12. IC's will always cry foul when you are 'mean' to them and accuse you of being nasty when you are confronting them with their negative behavior.

13. They are titanically insecure and cannot trust anyone. All relationships they have, even with their own parents and children and trustless and must be reinforced by subordination over and over.

14. They can only strengthen relationships through imprisoning their mates and banning behaviors and other relationships. Friends and family are a huge threat to the IC.

15. They must repetitively revisit situations where you service them, give in to them and agree with them. They will over time shrink your world to a small plot of empty activities that only they like. They are terrified of travel, meeting new people, understanding new concepts and paroling you from any punishment they have previously 'convicted' you of.

16. They do not care about you at all, they care about aggrandizing themselves with you as an assistant producer.

17. They will occasionally do something for you, but if you are not completely brainwashed, it will be a negative experience for you in the end. Example is throwing you a birthday party. I guarantee you will not have fun at your own party.

18. They will force you to choose between them and other things you like or love. The more you choose them, the more they will make you choose them over and over. They do not understand the concept of loyalty at all.

19. Hypocrisy is their modus operandi for debating and arguing with you. Everything they say about you is true about them. (aka Projection) It makes it so you try to 'win' fights by getting them to agree with you, which they never can because their whole position is false.

20. Your life will disappear into their lives. Your hopes and dreams will fade, even in your own mind. You will eat what they want, you will watch what they want on TV, you will vacation where they want, or not at all.

He shows characteristics similar to Elliot Rodger, Michelle Carter, Lori Drew, Stephen Paddock, and Devin Kelley.

Unless he has a brain tumor or mental illness there's just no excuse for his actions.

I have a difficult time trying to see that mental illness did not play a part in this. I don't know the guy but from what others have said, and the fact that who in their right mind goes out and kills innocent people. Then I guess you could say that every killer has mental illness; however, some are psychopaths which is not mental illness as it cannot be cured and is there from day 1.

I feel for the parents of the killer. It is true he is alive, but if he does not get the dp, he will be living in prison. I suppose he can play basketball there, but to me it is like a living death.

All of the hopes and dreams for their child are dead.

These parents did the right things and serve the community. Totally tragic for them. And their son is considered to be such a horror. The baby you raised is considered utterly despicable. .

I feel for the parents of the killer. It is true he is alive, but if he does not get the dp, he will be living in prison. I suppose he can play basketball there, but to me it is like a living death.

All of the hopes and dreams for their child are dead.

These parents did the right things and serve the community. Totally tragic for them. And their son is considered to be such a horror. The baby you raised is considered utterly despicable. .

more notes on Injustice Collecters- from wikipedia

Common cause of Injustice (Collecting) is human selfishness
One must learn to bury pain and move on
Self talk about injustices lead to anger or hopelessness and rage
eventually becomes a trigger happy perceiver
ideas of fairness is skewed

Injustice collecting allows one to avoid responsibilities of our circumstances
It's how we react to perceived injustices that is KEY

The arrest almost felt like a pre-arranged surrender to me. Why did the co-worker choose to look in the bag DH gave her? I know they suspected him of being the Seminole Heights serial killer, but was that the reason she chose to look in the bag and find the gun? She did not know the caliber of the gun used in the murders. Did she think this bag is heavy and what in the world is in this bag? Did he not have time to put the bag in his work locker himself?

And by the co-worker's description, he didn't put up any kind of struggle or argument. He didn't ask what the heck was going on. Why are y'all arresting me? He just accepted it. It just seemed sort of planned to me.

Sorry for rambling. Questions directed at no one in particular.

Great question, Bootsctr. Been wondering about it too.

There's that slow mo too real to be true quality about the way the events unfolded around his arrest, but thank goodness it was peaceful. I keep coming back to the idea that it was an emotional decision for him. Perhaps fear caused him to make a split second decision that made him feel more secure in that moment.

A friend of his mentions in MSM that he was close to his mom. His mom mentions at one point that she spoke to him everyday while he away at school, adding because she liked knowing he was alright, or something like that.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-suspect-struggle-to-understand-why_163195531

"His mother had seen him earlier that day, she said. She did not discuss what he said or did.

"He’s my baby," Rosita Donaldson said. "We talked every day. ... Trai was very respectful. He’s a leader. And he loved everyone."

~
http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafet...elped-solve-seminole-heights-case-she/2345533

"Some time around 2 p.m., Donaldson walked out of the restaurant and, seeing police outside, quickly ducked back in, Naiboa said. Then Donaldson handed Walker a McDonald's bag, and told her not to look inside. Then he walked outside of the restaurant again.

Walker felt the bag was heavy, said Naiboa. She felt something hard inside. She took it into a back room, opened up the bag and saw the gun. Then, seeing a policewoman outside, she handed the bag with the gun over.

Walker, he said, described Donaldson as "weird."

"She told us he never talked to anyone but her," said Naiboa.

Other workers, whose names he did not get, said they thought that Donaldson, who had been working there for about four months, could be the man seen in the videos released by police, but were unsure.

"They told me they thought they might be thinking too much," said Naiboa."

bbm

Our media focuses way too much on the predators and not enough on the victim's. Strange how the media does that.

Totality totality agree with this--- The criminals have more rights than the victims in this country. As I worked through my career as a correction officer in the State of Florida, I sometimes experienced my superiors believing the inmates side of an event more than mine. This lent itself to very poor morale within the rank and file. But back to the topic,yes the media only cares about sensationlizing every case and giving the criminal "airtime" while the victim is quickly forgotten.

In the link above HD's father said "I like to think I did a good job with my boy". Then he says about their home life,
"Just like any neighborhood, our house was full of kids."

This is a contradiction of the statement HD's high school buddy , something like "HD was watched a lot by his sister.
And HD could never have friends over in their house except the one time they were sneaked in by HD while his parents were gone."

I still believe HD grew up alone, while his parents were busy w/ the beauty school.

[video=youtube;9665kkYRFQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9665kkYRFQM[/video]

Parents of accused Seminole Heights killer lawyer up
WFLA News Channel 8

Published on Dec 1, 2017

A different edit of his parents' interviews.

Thinking it through, haphazardly:

It's natural for the perp's parents to want to come out to try to garner sympathy.

They have the means to have sophisticated help in the media process.

The effort seems too aggressive an attempt to broaden or control impressions.

Given that none of the victims families had the benefit of high priced media consultants during the search for the killer, when the perp used fear to control all of Tampa's narrative...

Given that the parents then chose to do a series of interviews, prior to the Tuesday hearing, honed to garner sympathy so they could visit with their son as soon as possible...

Given that sympathy for their devastation does not take away one ounce of culpability from their son.

Could it may play against them in people's minds to seem so enabling?

It seems like pouring salt on open wounds too soon and insensitive to understanding what the victims' families and community may be going through, but I could be wrong?
Absolutely. Good post.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Concerning the missing motive:

Who ever the killer turn out to be...
I believe the killer's "motive" is due to that he suffers from "the urge to kill"

You can look it up on google, a number of despaired people write on the net, therapy websites etc,
scared and distraught sharing their dreadful compulsive thought around killing people, asking for help etc.
And most of thise persons seem to be nice people who absolutely dont want to kill and don't understand why they have this horrible urge.

Here is an example, this person even have thought that fit the SH serial killers MO:

https://www.isitnormal.com/post/constant-urge-to-kill---23634#comments

"Constant urge to kill...

Everyday, on every occasion, no matter who I'm with or where I am, I always think about killing people, when I'm at work I daydream about killing pretty much all day.
In those dreams I usually imagine myself sneaking around the streets at night looking for potential victims, I target people who in my opinion are "bad" and doesn't deserve to walk amongst everyone else, like violent people, girls who scream and act tough because they have an abundance of laws and boys to cover behind, guys who act like they own everything and everyone, couples who shows their love in public by kissing in the middle of everything, people who think they can get everything if they yell loud enough.. I fantasize about finding a person or a couple that annoys me and brutally murder them, I plan how to do it in ways to avoid being caught, so I can do it again and again.. Basically, I want to watch people who annoy me suffer and die while they beg me for mercy.
I already assume that this is not normal.. But maybe I'm not alone with this urge."

And here 5 different people talking about their urge to kill:

**************************************/2013/08/19/ocd-and-homicidal-thoughts/

1. OK so one day me and my sister were just talking and all of a sudden I get this weird urge to choke her. I would never do that to her. I can’t even kill a bug and I’m not bi polar. This has happened again recently with my other sister, the thought just randomly occurs. If it helps I have been diagnosed with panic disorder. Please don’t be mean and say I’m a psychopath or I’m crazy. I need to know if any one else has experienced this to. Please help!

2. I do too sometimes. Sometimes while I’m driving I feel the urge to swerve into traffic. Sometimes for no reason I get the urge to choke my dog or hit her to death. (Of course I’d never do it.) It feels like you have no control over yourself. It feels like your actually about to do it but you don’t.

3. Believe it or not I’ve been through the exact same thing I had violent and sexual urges that I couldn’t control but I never hurt anyone I just always felt like I would, some specific urges I had were to drown my sister in the pool , every time I was someplace high up I would have a strong urge to jump off. I had these urges from age 10-15 and I was scared to be around people but I found out it is OCD look up OCD violent urges online.
I finally talked to somebody about it and said I was worried I would hurt somebody and they said the reason the urges don’t make me a violent dangerous person is because I’m worried about it were somebody dangerous would either not care or enjoy it.

4. i think everyone thinks these thoughts, not because you want to do them, but because your brain can think it. Its just putting yourself into a scenario, kinda like a daydream. Ive thought that way…”what if i just punched her…what if i slipped and fell and hit my head….what if i swerve into traffic??” tons of things will cross your brain…you’re human and its curiosity. I think you’re just fine. Unless you start getting the urge to actually follow through with it, or attempt it. Don’t sweat it.

5. Guys… I have that too. Sometimes ill sit and watch tv and suddenly ill have a random thought of killing my mom or hurting my dogs. Anyone in my house hold. I’m completely fine when these thoughts occur. I’m not mad, nor upset. And my family never did anything wrong to make me think such things…I would NEVER hurt anyone…
And it scared me. Sometimes i avoid certain objects i could hurt people with and i stopped watching my favorite crime shows. It all freaks me out now.. Ive asked a friend, and he has it too but not as extreme. More of a “what if” thing. He says im fine and he thinks everyone has these thoughts at one point.
Holy carp!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great question, Bootsctr. Been wondering about it too.

There's that slow mo too real to be true quality about the way the events unfolded around his arrest, but thank goodness it was peaceful. I keep coming back to the idea that it was an emotional decision for him. Perhaps fear caused him to make a split second decision that made him feel more secure in that moment.

A friend of his mentions in MSM that he was close to his mom. His mom mentions at one point that she spoke to him everyday while he away at school, adding because she liked knowing he was alright, or something like that.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-suspect-struggle-to-understand-why_163195531

"His mother had seen him earlier that day, she said. She did not discuss what he said or did.

"He’s my baby," Rosita Donaldson said. "We talked every day. ... Trai was very respectful. He’s a leader. And he loved everyone."

~
http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafet...elped-solve-seminole-heights-case-she/2345533

"Some time around 2 p.m., Donaldson walked out of the restaurant and, seeing police outside, quickly ducked back in, Naiboa said. Then Donaldson handed Walker a McDonald's bag, and told her not to look inside. Then he walked outside of the restaurant again.

Walker felt the bag was heavy, said Naiboa. She felt something hard inside. She took it into a back room, opened up the bag and saw the gun. Then, seeing a policewoman outside, she handed the bag with the gun over.

Walker, he said, described Donaldson as "weird."

"She told us he never talked to anyone but her," said Naiboa.

Other workers, whose names he did not get, said they thought that Donaldson, who had been working there for about four months, could be the man seen in the videos released by police, but were unsure.

"They told me they thought they might be thinking too much," said Naiboa."

bbm

I'm back. No annoying pop ups today!

I think there can be only three reasons he would carry the gun into the restaurant rather than leave it in his car. 1. He was paranoid that he was on the radar and didn't want it in the car if someone showed up with a search warrant. 2. Same paranoia but wanted gun on him for suicide by cop. 3. He made up his mind he was leaving town and was either carrying the gun because he was going to rob the payday loan place or the McDonald's on his way out of town.

Totality totality agree with this--- The criminals have more rights than the victims in this country. As I worked through my career as a correction officer in the State of Florida, I sometimes experienced my superiors believing the inmates side of an event more than mine. This lent itself to very poor morale within the rank and file. But back to the topic,yes the media only cares about sensationlizing every case and giving the criminal "airtime" while the victim is quickly forgotten.

which in turn creates more predators and mass shooters for the fame. Vicious cycle.

In the link above HD's father said "I like to think I did a good job with my boy". Then he says about their home life,
"Just like any neighborhood, our house was full of kids."

This is a contradiction of the statement HD's high school buddy , something like "HD was watched a lot by his sister.
And HD could never have friends over in their house except the one time they were sneaked in by HD while his parents were gone."

I still believe HD grew up alone, while his parents were busy w/ the beauty school.

That's what I believe too. And I agree with the Admiral and you about injustice collectors. HD could very well fall into that category of serial killers. Of course, we haven't heard him say anything. I think what his friends are saying is a true picture of his childhood. His parents came across as very religious and I bet they are very strict.

It's just weird that he never talked to anyone, but his boss at McDonalds. I wonder if the boss ever pulled some of their CCTV video and watched him, especially when he was cleaning the parking lot. Maybe to compare his walk to the killer's walk? The one coworker had no problem saying he was a weird/strange character.

I'm thankful too that the arrest went down peacefully and no one lost their life. HD was having to live 2 different lives, the good son and the serial killer. Had to be stressful having to always look over his shoulder once he crossed the line and murdered his first victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut
Back