Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they thought of putting the pjs on the floor might lead police to think that she had been abducted by a sexual predator.
I think you could be right. I'm just trying to justify why she would have had clothing on. Saying one thing to the cops that then transpires to be false means they didn't expect their lies about clothing to be discovered. That's if she was recovered wearing more than her underwear.

(Lame....)

(Eta: C'mon Women! You/ We are stronger than that!!)

Kids=#1, #2
Woman/Mother/Goddess/Self=#1, #2 (as well)
Man=bottom of the totem pole as related to the above equation, jmo. (That's great if you have a partner bla bla, ykwim, gotta love Yourself and your Child first, moo.)

Love yourself, Love others....that's all I've got right now.
(Eta: woo-hoo I've come a long way in 5 years for real!)

"Teach, your children well...."
(Good song, right up there with "Age of Aquarius"...and "C'mon people now, smile on your brother..."
Gotta admit though hard to smile on EK right now...)

I don't want to end up living in hate and anger :(

Little Mariah, help teach us Love, Patience and Understanding.... :heartbeat:

(Is it just me, or does my post resemble the posting style of CARIIS tonight :heart: )

I thought this was CARIIS when I first read it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!

Niseyg123 said:
snipped by me....
So finished the latest Nancy Grace podcast. God she is so dramatic but I do like the "experts" she brings on. It was a tough one to listen to this time as one of the experts delved into Mariahs COD. I'm not sure the extent to which I can express my rage towards EK and KW but let's just say steam coming out my ears.

That has been released?? I had to skip over about 450 plus posts.... when was that released and can anyone post the article this refers to?

TIA!

IMO her brothers need to be placed in a good foster home and start therapy asap. Not to say they can't be placed with Dad at some point but they should not be with that Grandma.I'm normally all for kinship placements but I think those boys need a safe, suportive place to heal right now and it doesn't seem like any relatives home is that place right now.

I think you could be right. I'm just trying to justify why she would have had clothing on. Saying one thing to the cops that then transpires to be false means they didn't expect their lies about clothing to be discovered. That's if she was recovered wearing more than her underwear.
I am thinking but lacking as my head is close to hitting the pillow.
The clothing and other possible qestions with a fail or not/lie vs truth and a lie detector test that the arrested individual was seeing taking in the future.
Kf someone understands my thoughts better than I can at this moment please explain.
Otherwise ignore my tired ramblings.

They allowed 911 call to be heard when Caliyah went missing and that was prior to her being found

NC is slow to release 911 calls. If on they rare occasion the do release it before trial ( cough medicine killing) they will distort the voice so it is not much help anyway.

Jmho

Shes no victim. She is a disgrace.
She signed herself and her kids up for this.
When will she be arrested?

I noticed on FB old pics maybe before the baby was born and she was a good 60 lbs heavier. Guessing she indulged in the same substance abuse as did O Earl. Now she has shed that weight and bleached her hair blonde. It should have been apparent to all her family exactly what was going on. ( meaning the weight, drugs etc)

So I'm listening to the latest NG podcast. Wish me luck!

One of the first things she notes is mum's lawyer is Mark Raynor.

So am I understanding this correctly: the boys are with grandma. And grandma lives with gramps, who others have concerns about his drinking habits? But only grandma is responsible for them?

Nothing could go wrong with this situation. :notgood:
It might explain why the co-worker was the one who reported what KWs dad told them, according to AW and his fiance. MOO

Nah, I'll have to come back to it. I'm not convinced she knows cause of death yet.

Just a snippet:

NG says "when you are in the commission of a felony, that being felony child abuse or neglect, neglect, and a death occurs during the commission of a felony, that is felony murder, and for a felony murder just like premeditated murder, you can get the death penalty. Bam."

Ashley Willcott (child advocate) "Right and I have no doubt that charges are going to be forthcoming and I've said from the beginning, law enforcement has done a bang up job in this case because they have controlled the investigation so that they can be thorough and deliberate, and figure out exactly what happened, what charges can result and will result, so I have no doubt she will face criminal charges, I think they're being thorough in their investigation."

http://www.crimeonline.com/podcast/

Just catching up on this fast moving thread.
These poor babies [emoji29]

It’s been said before, but meth and family violence is such a growing issue here in Australia, as in US I imagine. Such a destructive drug, it certainly has no place for use around children and the fact it can induce psychosis, just emphasises the risk potential.

Can only hope and pray that some silver lining of change will come soon around drug use and parenting children [emoji1431]
(Though I don’t know what.. dob in a meth parent phone line?/ Drug testing if CPS has had concerns?)

Change is much overdue.

I can’t find a link however does anyone else who followed the Caylee Anthony case remember when we were all trying to figure out where CA placed her we researched and found that in matters of fillicide most mothers will dress the child, wrap them and place the in water for burial? I also remember the link stated that mothers usually dispose of a child either within 5 miles of home OR someplace the mother is familiar with.

As a side note if anything happens to one of my children after doing these searches I’ll be put away for life!

Very bizarre stuff.

I don't get this. Why would a social worker's child be anywhere near a client? Why would a social worker be hanging out with clients and their families?
Small towns, small circles?

That seems late for a funeral, after 6pm?

So finished the latest Nancy Grace podcast. God she is so dramatic but I do like the "experts" she brings on. It was a tough one to listen to this time as one of the experts delved into Mariahs COD. I'm not sure the extent to which I can express my rage towards EK and KW but let's just say steam coming out my ears.

NG also had a defense attny on there and when she mentioned the possibility that KW could b charged with felony murder, he misdirected to blaming AW for failure to act to protect the kids. NG really let him have it feeling like the attny was somehow holding AW responsible. Anyway. So felony would be KW continually failing to ensure her children's safety (I.e. , knowing EK was abusing them and doing nothing ) and Mariah died during this ongoing act of neglect, she is guilty of felony murder. Sooo 1) do I understand this correctly 2) how is this different from other types of murder. Guess I wasn't aware of delineations beyond 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree murder (I'm still learning) 3) how easy or hard would it b to pin this on KW?

There are levels of neglect charges that can result in more jail time than manslaughter charges. I'd have to look up NC law, but in the Sherin Mathews case, the father was charged with neglect that specifically said it was likely would lead to death or extreme physical or emotional harm. So it's possible for people to be charged with something other than murder and still do a ton of time.

There's also a case in Illinois with an adult victim where there is no body and the perp is not charged with murder BUT is charged with kidnapping, torture, and having killed her. While it's not an actual murder charge, he may actually face the death penalty (because the feds are involved, even though Illinois no longer has the DP).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

r

Well there you go. Nancy does not know it all. She was reported missing in just her underwear, but the discoverers of her body, found her clothed. It could be that she was never put in her pyjamas that night or dat.
We were simply told she had clothing on, as in not being naked. We were not told that she was fully clothed, though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member