Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shermans have just issued a statement about KWs absurd comments.

They accept the findings of TPS

Barry Winter is either insane or an evil piece of s***.
Would it be cheaper to pay a couple of hitmen than have to pay costs for the latest case against Barry?
Think I read somewhere Barry suggested $1 million for costs.

Who are you referring to? Kerry Winter perhaps? Please clarify.

BBM Yes, in my opinion it does speak volumes about how these adoptive parents raised them. Obviously they did not do a good job at all. The mother who died should have let them go with relatives instead of these "wealthy" people because she said they were jewish. Seeing how they turned out shows they were not cared about or LOVED. I believe in an article or on here, these adoptive parents also took their money from the sale of the business.

Could you please link any negative information about the adoptive parents?
I must have missed it. Thanks.

BBM Yes, in my opinion it does speak volumes about how these adoptive parents raised them. Obviously they did not do a good job at all. The mother who died should have let them go with relatives instead of these "wealthy" people because she said they were jewish. Seeing how they turned out shows they were not cared about or LOVED. I believe in an article or on here, these adoptive parents also took their money from the sale of the business.

In Ontario, any monies left for minors is held in trust by the Official Guardian. Adoptive parents would NOT have access to monies left for minors. When you adopt children, you are NOT entitled to use their money, when they have an inheritance. The children get the money as adults.

I believe that the bit about theft by the Barkins came either from KW or someone on WS posited it without knowing how minors are protected in Ontario.

Please link an article in MSM that states they stole from the Winter boys? I must have missed it.

FIFTH ESTATE
Barry Sherman's cousin fails lie detector test over allegation of plot to kill Honey Sherman
The test, filmed by The Fifth Estate, was conducted by former Quebec police officer and veteran polygraph expert John Galianos.

Galianos determined that Winter was not being truthful about the alleged plot and that he "failed" the test.

While not admissible in court because of possible inaccuracies, polygraphs are commonly used by police officers to determine truthfulness.

Winter told Galianos on camera that he "embellished" part of the scheme. He also said he fabricated other parts of the story.

"He was lying, and the test results, the polygraphist confirms that," says Michael Arntfield, a criminologist at Western University in London, Ont., who observed the polygraph test. "I mean, why go through this whole song and dance? That's really the underlying question here."

Late Thursday, Winter sent The Fifth Estate results of another polygraph test he says he arranged for himself that showed the results were "inconclusive.
"
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/barry-sherman-cousin-1.4514176?cmp=rss

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/sherman-murders-did-organized-crime-kill-billionaire

"Jeffrey Robinson — author of*Prescription Games – Money, Ego and Power Inside the Global Pharmaceutical Industry*— interviewed Sherman for the 2001 book.

(...)

“Big Pharma doesn’t take out hits on people, at least not in North America,” Robinson said. “They’ll plant a kilo of cocaine in the trunk of your car or embed kiddie *advertiser censored* on your computer but they won’t murder you.”

(...)
Another possibility that the writer entertains is that it was Honey Sherman who was the real target.

“She was well-known as a pain in the *advertiser censored*, maybe somebody had something against Honey,” Robinson said."

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Okay, but how did KS afford a professional assassin (or two, because I think it was a 2-person job)? He was struggling in all respects, and is it accurate he was working on a construction site?

He might have motive and opportunity, but neither is very strong, IMO.

I wouldn’t rule him out because he’s acting oddly, but he’s low on my personal layman’s list of suspects.
Friends in low places. It's surprising what folks will do for little money. I'm not saying for sure KW is behind this, but I'm just clarifying that it's not impossible.

Why does KW think his alibi fits. Does he know what time they were killed?

It is possible they were killed Thursday as they were preparing to go out for the day.
This is super true. How and why would he know anything, to profess that his "alibi" exonerates him. He's foolish.

I think those 'benefits' were based on the assumption that the Winter boys would have completed formal education that could be of use in a drug company and the 5% buy in was after 2 yrs of employment. IMO

AFAIK, none of them have a formal education and therefore, not qualified to work at ANY drug company in a higher position. I suppose they could work at entry level jobs. BUT, I have read of no attempt on their part to work for BS or any other drug company. IMO

Now, their main beef is with RT, the executors but they've been to court and lost that argument. IMO

Possibly, they should have gone after the Official Guardian cause its the fiduciary duty of the OG to KNOW what they're dealing with for minors, seniors etc. We had a family situation with the OG and they were pretty slack about everything and IMO, did the wrong thing for the minors in our family. Not a thing we could do about it, as they oversee assets until children are of age, doesn't make them smart though. if you get my drift..... IMO

BS did give them plenty of money, homes, cottages etc. until they started to say he had tried to kill off their father. their father died of an aneurysm.
But did any of the cousins know this? I think it was dishonest in my opinion.

As much as I hate his vile words. Keep talking KW. Keep talking.

But did any of the cousins know this? I think it was dishonest in my opinion.

They were children and didn't know at the time. Im certainly not claiming sainthood for BS but I do think that was the supposed basis of the Trust company selling it to BS and Ulster (?)

I do think that once BS knew they were having 'problems' he did step up and try to help financially.

I would withdraw monetary aid if they inferred that I had killed their father too.

Could you please link any negative information about the adoptive parents?
I must have missed it. Thanks.

I found this article which gives some details about the complexity of the whole relationship. It does not add much clarity to the relationship with the adoptive parents.

It does say "They found Barkin difficult and their adoptive mother cold. By age 15, Kerry had left home and moved into a rooming house. "

https://torontolife.com/from-the-archives/barry-sherman-bitter-pill-from-the-archives/

Give this KW a long enough rope and wait........maybe it wasn't a sophisticated job after all.

“Big Pharma doesn’t take out hits on people, at least not in North America,” Robinson said. “They’ll plant a kilo of cocaine in the trunk of your car or embed kiddie *advertiser censored* on your computer but they won’t murder you.”

"Russian and Chinese organized crime syndicates, on the other hand, play by different rules. Robinson said some Russian hitmen “fly in on Monday, do the job, then they get on a plane and disappear on Tuesday morning.”

"Another possibility that the writer entertains is that it was Honey Sherman who was the real target."

“She was well-known as a pain in the *advertiser censored*, maybe somebody had something against Honey,” Robinson said."

SHERMAN MURDERS: Did organized crime kill billionaire?

I thought it was his construcution company.
I think he's a site manager. In any sense, it's still a decent position. He obviously sustains himself financially in all that he does. Even if that were to mean hiring some "help".

I found this article which gives some details about the complexity of the whole relationship. It does not add much clarity to the relationship with the adoptive parents.

It does say "They found Barkin difficult and their adoptive mother cold. By age 15, Kerry had left home and moved into a rooming house. "

https://torontolife.com/from-the-archives/barry-sherman-bitter-pill-from-the-archives/

Very telling. Funny how everyone else is at fault or difficult. I'm sure LE is taking a hard look at KW. Just bouncing off your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror