Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30

Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Folks WS is a victim friendly forum.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Our rules are in place for valid and specific reasons.

You can discuss William's family from what is printed in MSM not what you've gleaned from FB and remember to provide links when stating facts.

Thank you

Originally Posted by drsleuth

A little story about harassment............

A local police station received this question from a resident through the feedback section of the police website:

"I would like to know how it is possible for police officers to continually harass people and get away with it?"

In response, a Sergeant posted this reply:

First of all, let me tell you this... it's not easy. In the rural area we average one cop for every 505 people. Only about 60 per cent of those cops are on general duties where we do most of our harassing.

The rest are in non-harassing units that do not allow them contact with the day to day innocents. At any given moment, only one-fifth of the 60 per cent of general duties are on duty and available for harassing people while the rest are off duty. So, roughly, one cop is responsible for harassing about 6,000 residents.

When you toss in the commercial business, tourist locations and major events that attract people from other areas, sometimes you have a situation where a single cop is responsible for harassing 15,000 or more people a day.

Now, your average eight hour shift runs 28,800 seconds long. This gives a cop two-thirds of a second to harass a person, and then only another third of a second to drink a coffee AND then find a new person to harass. This is not an easy task. To be honest, most cops are not up to the challenge day in and day out. It is just too tiring. What we do is utilise some tools to help us narrow down those people we can realistically harass.

PHONE: People will call us up and point out things that cause us to focus on a person for special harassment. "My neighbour is beating his wife" is a code phrase used often. This means we'll come out and give somebody some special harassment. Another popular one is, "There's a guy breaking into a house." The harassment team is then put into action.

CARS: We have special cops assigned to harass people who drive. They like to harass the drivers of fast cars, cars with expired registration or drivers with no licences and the like. It's lots of fun when you pick them out of traffic for nothing more obvious than running a red light. Sometimes you get to really heap the harassment on when you find they have drugs in the car, they are drunk, or have an outstanding arrest warrant.

LAWS: When we don't have phone or cars, and have nothing better to do, there are actually books that give us ideas for reasons to harass folks. They are called "statutes". These include the Criminal Code, the Road Traffic Act, and a whole bunch of others... They spell out all sorts of things for which you can really mess with people. After you read the law, you can just drive around for a while until you find someone violating one of these listed offences and harass them. Just last week I saw a guy trying to steal a car. Well, the book says that’s not allowed. That meant I had permission to harass this guy.

It is a really cool system that we have set up, and it works pretty well. We seem to have a never ending supply of folks to harass. And we get away with it. Why? Because, for the good citizens who pay the tab, we try to keep the streets safe for them, and they pay us to "harass" some people.

Next time you are in the area, give me the old "single finger wave". That's another one of those codes. It means, "You can harass me." It's one of our favourites.

Fabulous post, Sleuth! Just had to bring it forward from the last thread so everyone sees it.

Originally Posted by they'll get you
CHRIS. P. BACON

Originally Posted by SouthAussie
They are certainly working at keeping all the players, that they are able to, in the media, as much as they can.

Is it a police strategy? To keep the pressure on someone(s)? Let them know that this matter is not going to go away.

My feeling is the heat is being turned up hoping someone will either blab or confess.

That $1,000,000 reward should be a real incentive ... especially if someone feels some freedom from family obligation or other pressure in the near future.

That $1,000,000 reward should be a real incentive ... especially if someone feels some freedom from family obligation or other pressure in the near future.

I'm not going to break the TOS and mention the details of idle gossip, but occasionally I have work assignments at local courthouses in Sydney and for some reason, lately, the amount of chatter about this case has been growing. A few of the people who had court cases that day are known to congregate in other local areas, so I was passively listening to them discuss it - these are people who are local to the area of the biological parents, claim they know them etc.
It's been about the last 2 months that people have been discussing it. I wonder if your theory is something also known to them.

They are certainly working at keeping all the players, that they are able to, in the media, as much as they can.

Is it a police strategy? To keep the pressure on someone(s)? Let them know that this matter is not going to go away.

If TJ was interstate at the time, the cameras would not be up his nose for no reason.
I noticed when the reporter was hounding TJ outside police headQ the cops were there watching and flanking him but not intervening including a sergeant.

TJ eventually sought protection inside the copshop and appeared near breaking point. Was that the plan? Word gets around, he’d know something.

IMO the tree has been shaken and now they are netting the animals that have fallen out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not going to break the TOS and mention the details of idle gossip, but occasionally I have work assignments at local courthouses in Sydney and for some reason, lately, the amount of chatter about this case has been growing. A few of the people who had court cases that day are known to congregate in other local areas, so I was passively listening to them discuss it - these are people who are local to the area of the biological parents, claim they know them etc.
It's been about the last 2 months that people have been discussing it. I wonder if your theory is something also known to them.

Very interesting. Are you saying fingers are being pointed?
Thankyou and a hearty welcome.

Incentive yes but why hasn’t anyone come forward yet?
Fear of reprisal, someone just standing by their man, family unity or just a lone wolf that’s told no one.
For example, look how volatile TJ was in front of the cops and cameras, crikey that might have been his good behaviour, I wouldn’t like to see him angry!

If TJ was interstate at the time, the cameras would not be up his nose for no reason.
I noticed when the reporter was hounding TJ outside police headQ the cops were there watching and flanking him but not intervening including a sergeant.

TJ eventually sought protection inside the copshop and appeared near breaking point. Was that the plan? Word gets around, he’d know something.

IMO the tree has been shaken and now they are netting the animals that have fallen out.

I think Jones went into the police station first, when he was ambushed, was put in a room, then police flanked him as he left after that. They likely got a few officers together to make sure no real trouble erupted, while Jones was waiting in the room. imo

Jones himself erupted, of course, but no cameras or people got hurt.

SA, what’s your theory?
Ol’Bill being at the right place at the right time for an old peddo (allegedly)
That 6 degrees of separation I harp on about or just a random.

Somehow I’m still edging towards that 6 degrees and Ol’Bill being involved.

I’m thinking KT is breaking down and I can understand why. I’m looking forward to seeing her body language and demeanour.

Being the bio would she be privy to updates on William?

That is very interesting. Thank you. :)

Yes, I do not believe I am alone in my opinion. It would be so good if some resolution could come very soon.

SA, what’s your theory?

I’m thinking KT is breaking down and I can understand why. I’m looking forward to seeing her body language and demeanour.

Spedding. Random opportunity, due to unfortunate timing. He is the only one who knows for sure. But Mags can break his alibi imo.

Spedding. Random opportunity, due to unfortunate timing. He is the only one who knows for sure. But Mags can break his alibi imo.

She must be a tough old thing as the cops would have gone through her like a packet of salts.

But on the other hand she appears a very needy woman.

SA, what’s your theory?

Karlie in the promo, said who ever has him, needs a bullet.
Which would indicate she thinks William is alive and with someone.

Her body language will be interesting and I wonder how often she calls William by name.

Also Melissa Doyle said William went missing from the front yard. Front - back ...still.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/39325947/william-tyrrell-mother-karlie-tyrrell-breaks-her-silence/

William keeps me awake because I tend to think better with no disruptions.
Apparently you as well soso......

“Who ever has him needs a bullet”.
Would KT be privy to updates being William’s mother, maybe she does get a bit of info and that might be the reason she acting up.

G’night chooks.

Very interesting. Are you saying fingers are being pointed?
Thankyou and a hearty welcome.

The first time I heard it mentioned, they were talking about an article that was published, I think with Natalie Collins. I can't find it at the moment, but it was to do with cars driving by the (Collins) house, I believe. They seemed to have first hand knowledge of this supposed event.
Anyway, at first it was just talking about it in that manner. I walked past the same group of people where they sit around near a train station later and they were still talking about it - well pointing fingers at the police, but you have to expect that.

At another time a group of people in the court (related to the previous ones by their friendships I assume), were really getting into the theories about who was to blame, what they'd heard, a similar case which I couldn't find any information about regarding a boy from the Mt Druitt area who was "taken" by DOCS. Basically the theories were mirroring some points of Natalie Collins Jan 19 article regarding her son, the media's misinformation about who the players were and the media's negative reporting of Brendan's legal issues. There was a lot of finger pointing.

They were getting quite noisy, but their overall points weren't illogical. I've never been super interested in this case, because even as a media person, I just assumed the reporting was correct about the child going missing from the actual parents place.
But once I heard people talking about it irl, it really made me interested.

Karlie in the promo, said who ever has him, needs a bullet.
Which would indicate she thinks William is alive and with someone.

Her body language will be interesting and I wonder how often she calls William by name.

Also Melissa Doyle said William went missing from the front yard. Front - back ...still.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/39325947/william-tyrrell-mother-karlie-tyrrell-breaks-her-silence/

This is really close to what I heard people talking about. It's so frustrating because this shouldn't be relatively "new" information, almost 4 years later. So sad and unfortunate how this case was handled.

Please continue here for William

thank you Coldpizza - to me you a much welcomed & very warm pizza! Because - now I have all my response buttons back!!

can you please tell me why they disappear?

thankyou

W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads