Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

Aren't there more supporters of Avery though, then ppl who don't believe in his innocence?

And how do you think people who think he is guilty have come to their conclusion? I doubt that's because of MaM. Speaking for myself, I came to that conclusion because of a search for the truth.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion however informed or ill informed it may be. Stay tuned my friend. The truth is coming out in this one.

Aren't there more supporters of Avery though, then ppl who don't believe in his innocence?

And how do you think people who think he is guilty have come to their conclusion? I doubt that's because of MaM. Speaking for myself, I came to that conclusion because of a search for the truth.

Let’s get back to the topic of this particular thread. Where do you think TH was killed. You said “probably the garage”

Please let us know what evidence you have seen in “your search for the truth” that lead you to believe that?

Let’s get back to the topic of this particular thread. Where do you think TH was killed. You said “probably the garage”

Please let us know what evidence you have seen in “your search for the truth” that lead you to believe that?

- There is the bullet FL with Teresa's DNA on it.
- The bullet was forensically matched to Steven's rifle he had in his bedroom.
- There was a reddish-brown 4x3 stain on the garage floor behind the lawnmower.
- The stain had lit up with luminol.
- The stain was cleaned with gasoline, paint thinner and bleach on the 31st of October, only hours after Teresa was there.
- Brendan was asked to make a drawing of the garage. He was not interfered or coerced while doing so. He drew Teresa behind the lawnmower and her blood between TH and the lawnmower at the same spot where the luminol reacted. (the chance of this being coincidental is virtually zero imo).
- Brendan said at trial he cleaned a "fluid" with the colour "red". He said the spot was 4x3 in size, just like the luminol hit.
- Brendan had bleach stained jeans and admitted he wore them on the 31st while cleaning SA's garage.
- Brendan and Steven both omitted the garage cleaning from their interviews. Brendan lied when he said he only helped Steven push a car inside his garage. Brendan admitted at trial he lied about this.
- Thus, Steven and Brendan are both omitting/lying about the garage, before it became known something happened there.
- Brendan and Steven never cleaned anything else in the garage that night, except that 4x3 "red fluid".
- Just outside the garage the victims burned cremains were found. They lied about the bonfire on the 31st as well.

Aside from all this, I do believe Steven is very likely, or "beyond reasonable doubt" the killer, hence I would pick a location on his property to be the crime scene.

- There is the bullet FL with Teresa's DNA on it.
- The bullet was forensically matched to Steven's rifle he had in his bedroom.
- There was a reddish-brown 4x3 stain on the garage floor behind the lawnmower.
- The stain had lit up with luminol.
- The stain was cleaned with gasoline, paint thinner and bleach on the 31st of October, only hours after Teresa was there.
- Brendan was asked to make a drawing of the garage. He was not interfered or coerced while doing so. He drew Teresa behind the lawnmower and her blood between TH and the lawnmower at the same spot where the luminol reacted. (the chance of this being coincidental is virtually zero imo).
- Brendan said at trial he cleaned a "fluid" with the colour "red". He said the spot was 4x3 in size, just like the luminol hit.
- Brendan had bleach stained jeans and admitted he wore them on the 31st while cleaning SA's garage.
- Brendan and Steven both omitted the garage cleaning from their interviews. Brendan lied when he said he only helped Steven push a car inside his garage. Brendan admitted at trial he lied about this.
- Thus, Steven and Brendan are both omitting/lying about the garage, before it became known something happened there.
- Brendan and Steven never cleaned anything else in the garage that night, except that 4x3 "red fluid".
- Just outside the garage the victims burned cremains were found. They lied about the bonfire on the 31st as well.

Aside from all this, I do believe Steven is very likely, or "beyond reasonable doubt" the killer, hence I would pick a location on his property to be the crime scene.

All very good points that his many attorneys have never been able to get past. 👏

I find it quite interesting how the state's "PR firm" (read: shills) , has been put into play again as of late. Quite interesting.
This usually happens when something is about to break. Stay tuned folks.

I find it quite interesting how the state's "PR firm" (read: shills) , has been put into play again as of late. Quite interesting.
This usually happens when something is about to break. Stay tuned folks.

You mean the upcoming Convicting a Murderer? I don't think the State is about to break. Their belief in SA's guilt is real. They think they have a strong case.

You mean the upcoming Convicting a Murderer? I don't think the State is about to break. Their belief in SA's guilt is real. They think they have a strong case.

No, i mean much more than the propaganda piece slated to be released in a year and a half. I am talking right now, all over the internet. I am sure you know what i am talking about.
I didn't mean the state was going to "break". I meant there will be info released very soon that doesn't look good for the state. That is why they are trying to get out ahead of it. I am sure you know what i am talking about.
The MO of the "PR firms" is to increase their presence prior to such information. I am sure you now what i am talking about.

No, i mean much more than the propaganda piece slated to be released in a year and a half. I am talking right now, all over the internet. I am sure you know what i am talking about.
I didn't mean the state was going to "break". I meant there will be info released very soon that doesn't look good for the state. That is why they are trying to get out ahead of it. I am sure you know what i am talking about.
The MO of the "PR firms" is to increase their presence prior to such information. I am sure you now what i am talking about.

I have noticed that KZ has been tweeting about LE being convicted of crimes, the lying, prosecutorial misconduct recently. Here is a link that she shared: https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/595kv3/police-crime-database

I have also read that KK is now a public defender??? That is just crazy to me that someone with his history with the State can be a public defender (aren't those funds paid by the state basically?)

As for propaganda or anything else on the internet... I must be looking in the wrong places because it's been pretty quiet lately haha

Oh, that. the Court of Appeals brief. Well her previous attempts didn't do very well. Tbh I'm not expecting much is gonna happen at the end of this month either. Tbh I actually thought it was kinda quiet on the internet about this subject, so in that regard i am kinda looking forward to it. We will have some new debate material.

Unless TH was killed in or very close to her vehicle, i definitely do not believe the BS about her being killed in the Avery trailer or in the garage. There is no real evidence of her being killed in those places IMO, and it definitely makes absolutely no sense to kill her in those places, and then carry her body and put in in the back of the Rav4. And then what? Remove her body again to take it to a bonfire/fire pit to burn everything right there in your backyard? Didn't happen like that IMO, and it's all just a shed load of s**t to distract from what really did happen with all the investigative shenanigans in this case.

Oh, that. the Court of Appeals brief. Well her previous attempts didn't do very well. Tbh I'm not expecting much is gonna happen at the end of this month either. Tbh I actually thought it was kinda quiet on the internet about this subject, so in that regard i am kinda looking forward to it. We will have some new debate material.

Ms. Zellner has stated herself these Post conviction cases are never won in the lower courts. It is a lengthy process through the court system and can take years.

Ms. Zellner has stated herself these Post conviction cases are never won in the lower courts. It is a lengthy process through the court system and can take years.

Not so long ago she was saying Steven had an airtight alibi and she was going for an immediate exoneration!

Unless TH was killed in or very close to her vehicle, i definitely do not believe the BS about her being killed in the Avery trailer or in the garage. There is no real evidence of her being killed in those places IMO, and it definitely makes absolutely no sense to kill her in those places, and then carry her body and put in in the back of the Rav4. And then what? Remove her body again to take it to a bonfire/fire pit to burn everything right there in your backyard? Didn't happen like that IMO, and it's all just a shed load of s**t to distract from what really did happen with all the investigative shenanigans in this case.

AFAICT the best evidence we have for any attack on Teresa is the blood spatter on the rear hatch of the RAV4. It seems to indicate she was bludgeoned near her vehicle. This leads me to reject stories about the house and garage as likely sites for a murder.

The blood on the interior of the vehicle suggests to me that the attack occurred in an open space where witnesses might interrupt (on the road, or in a driveway), so Teresa had to be loaded into the RAV4 to be driven to a more secure location.

All MOO

What about the two entrance defects in her skull? They were made by a high velocity projectile, such as a bullet. Steven had lead bullets, and melted lead was found inside her skull.

Not so long ago she was saying Steven had an airtight alibi and she was going for an immediate exoneration!

Perhaps by "immediate" she meant that walking him out of prison instead of a Re Trial?

What about the two entrance defects in her skull? They were made by a high velocity projectile, such as a bullet. Steven had lead bullets, and melted lead was found inside her skull.

Do you have a link to that info. please?

According to KZ' investigations there was no evidence of a bullet having passed through TH's skull. So if any fragment of skull found with indentations i assume they were caused by something else.

Perhaps by "immediate" she meant that walking him out of prison instead of a Re Trial?

Yes, and it was only going to take months. She also said she was gonna get Steven out in 2017, but now she's saying this is going to take years. Zellner has said a lot of stuff since she took the case.

According to KZ' investigations there was no evidence of a bullet having passed through TH's skull. So if any fragment of skull found with indentations i assume they were caused by something else.

The state never claimed any bullet passed through her skull. The murder weapon didn't have the shotpower to do that. That's why there are only entrance defects and no exit defects in her skull and why lead remnants remained inside. This also explains the absence of blood spatter. Entrance wounds make the blood drip out, while exit wounds are the kind of wounds that result in blood spatter.

We have somebody who examined her cremains and said she was killed by a bullet and we have a bullet with her DNA on it as well. There was a "red fluid" cleaned "coincidentally" on the same day Teresa went missing and we have two main suspects lying about it. Then we have KZ who had someone look at blood on the car and he concludes that was from a blunt weapon, while the person who studied the body saw nothing that indicated she was bludgeoned.

Do you have a link to that info. please?

It's in Mr. Olson's testimony: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...-Trial-Transcript-Day-15-2007Mar02.pdf#page=4

Yes, and it was only going to take months. She also said she was gonna get Steven out in 2017, but now she's saying this is going to take years. Zellner has said a lot of stuff since she took the case.

The state never claimed any bullet passed through her skull. The murder weapon didn't have the shotpower to do that. That's why there are only entrance defects and no exit defects in her skull and why lead remnants remained inside. This also explains the absence of blood spatter. Entrance wounds make the blood drip out, while exit wounds are the kind of wounds that result in blood spatter.

We have somebody who examined her cremains and said she was killed by a bullet and we have a bullet with her DNA on it as well. There was a "red fluid" cleaned "coincidentally" on the same day Teresa went missing and we have two main suspects lying about it. Then we have KZ who had someone look at blood on the car and he concludes that was from a blunt weapon, while the person who studied the body saw nothing that indicated she was bludgeoned.

It's in Mr. Olson's testimony: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...-Trial-Transcript-Day-15-2007Mar02.pdf#page=4

Interesting. So who was it that “studied the body” to be able to determine how she was killed?

Oh, wait......there was no body. Maybe you are talking about another case?

Are you mistaken on your details about this case or are you making this stuff up for other reasons?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back