Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think she had one. The bond reduction hearing was initially scheduled for Friday but was changed to Wednesday. I don’t know of any other court date scheduled except her next appearance on the child endangerment charge is 4/16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh ok, the next date is Apr 16, I thought it was this past Friday (which was the 16th).

This company, along with another called Farmers Edge Satellite Images provides daily satellite images of fields in the area. If someone is interested in searching by this method, perhaps they could obtain photos from the days around the reported missing date. I have no idea if there is a fee for accessing the information or if it is just a service provided by the company itself.

https://www.pioneer.com/home/site/u...MIlciL-Zb22QIVEI5-Ch2dTQZdEAAYASAAEgKudvD_BwE

This company, along with another called Farmers Edge Satellite Images provides daily satellite images of fields in the area. If someone is interested in searching by this method, perhaps they could obtain photos from the days around the reported missing date. I have no idea if there is a fee for accessing the information or if it is just a service provided by the company itself.

https://www.pioneer.com/home/site/u...MIlciL-Zb22QIVEI5-Ch2dTQZdEAAYASAAEgKudvD_BwE
I AM VERY INTERESTED. Thank you!!! See you all in a week, this will consume me. My element! :D

As I was reading Reann's post, you were the one I thought of!
YES!

OT... I hate that we can only have 200 in our PM mailbox which counts both inbox and sent messages. Did you all know you can download those messages to an excel spreadsheet and empty the box to make room for more? Handy dandy.

I have a family member who uses Farmers Edge and you pay by the acre that is being monitored.

I have a family member who uses Farmers Edge and you pay by the acre that is being monitored.
You have to pay to use it? By the acre? That just popped my balloon.

YES!

OT... I hate that we can only have 200 in our PM mailbox which counts both inbox and sent messages. Did you all know you can download those messages to an excel spreadsheet and empty the box to make room for more? Handy dandy.

:smile:

You have to pay to use it? By the acre? That just popped my balloon.

With Farmers Edge you do, you have to register what you want monitored and the charge is based on so much per acre and you can only access the images and data for the acreage you have registered.

(I think she is ok! I have spoken to her today - checking on her again now)

Ok, I just spoke with our ... Little update: PB may be absent for a little while. So, lets send PB some good thoughts/wishes in the meantime :heartbeat:

I still don't understand why, when this was first released, they did not show the mother's photo or her name. Does anybody know? Now that we know she supposedly went to the Olive Garden, I would think that having that out there soon would be helpful. Now it is too late for anybody to remember.

An idea for flyers...

My husband is a farmer and is constantly having to repair fences, corrals, etc. He makes endless trips to Tractor Supply, Lowe's, Home Depot, and local hardware stores.

If these places haven't been papered in flyers, that might help get the word out to landowners to check their fields and pastures.

All the secrecy just doesn't make sense to me, if they believe the person responsible for what happened to Lucas is in jail and can't tamper with evidence etc, why the need to be so quiet about locations searched. Feel like we are spinning our wheels trying to brainstorm for locations to search for Lucas, LE could of already searched many of those areas or ruled them out based on other information. I guess I just have to have faith that LE knows what they are doing and pray that Lucas will be found and not forgotten due to lack of media coverage and information not being released.

An idea for fliers...

My husband is a farmer and is constantly having to repair fences, corrals, etc. He makes endless trips to Tractor Supply, Lowe's, Home Depot, and local hardware stores.

If these places haven't been papered in fliers, that might help get the word out to landowners to check their fields and pastures.

Yes! These are exactly the sort of businesses we are trying to appeal to with the landowner flyers. I am not local, so I am unable to appeal to them directly, as in flyer and scotch tape in hand, lol. And, I think that may be an issue - that they have to print the flyer and post it themselves. Are you local? If so, when your husband visits these places, could he take flyers with him and ask them to post them? If they won't post them on their storefront, maybe a bulletin board?

JMO

Everyone is checking fields and pastures, I'mtheirmom. There is also a rumor that Lucas had not been to school for almost two weeks prior to the missing persons report, and if that is the case, the whole timeline will change.

All the secrecy just doesn't make sense to me, if they believe the person responsible for what happened to Lucas is in jail and can't tamper with evidence etc, why the need to be so quiet about locations searched. Feel like we are spinning our wheels trying to brainstorm for locations to search for Lucas, LE could of already searched many of those areas or ruled them out based on other information. I guess I just have to have faith that LE knows what they are doing and pray that Lucas will be found and not forgotten due to lack of media coverage and information not being released.

Kansas has some serious problems concerning secrecy and concealment of public information. It is only in recent years that missing children have even gotten publicity, here in Kansas. I am a bit surprised that Lucas has been covered on the news as much as he has.

Everyone is checking fields and pastures, I'mtheirmom. There is also a rumor that Lucas had not been to school for almost two weeks prior to the missing persons report, and if that is the case, the whole timeline will change.

Why would the timeline change? We have a VI confirm the LL saw Lucas looking out the window on the 16th.

I'm not sure that is right about the potential change of timeline -- after all, we have a verified sighting of Lucas during the time EG is out at/near the restaurant.

First off, yes Lucas was sick for two weeks prior to his being reported missing. Also, he was seen by a third party on Friday Feb 16 - both verified by family spokesperson here.
Second LE is under no obligation to release any information in an ongoing investigation. Anything they do release can potentially help those looking. But they do not have to as it can potentially taint the investigation even if we can’t see how it might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! These are exactly the sort of businesses we are trying to appeal to with the landowner flyers. I am not local, so I am unable to appeal to them directly, as in flyer and scotch tape in hand, lol. And, I think that may be an issue - that they have to print the flyer and post it themselves. Are you local? If so, when your husband visits these places, could he take flyers with him and ask them to post them? If they won't post them on their storefront, maybe a bulletin board?

JMO

Im not local, we live in SC. I wish we were. He's in and out of those stores so much that he's developed friendships with many of the employees, and I'm sure getting them to post flyers wouldn't be a problem. I just wish there was some way to find someone there with the same situation.

Being a SAHM, I'm always watching for bird activity. That's a sure sign there's something amiss on a cattle farm. I'm sure the farmers there do the same.

Little Lucas has my heart. I'd love to be able to help in some way, even if it's just tossing out ideas from too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled