Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has only been charged with 1 count of child endangerment for her youngest daughter. I believe LE has had many leads - some good and some wild goose chases.

IMO, I don’t yet believe there is enough circumstantial evidence to show that the surrounding circumstances of the case logically lead to the conclusion of fact that EG is guilty. We have to take emotions out of the case and view it from an unbiased perspective. That’s difficult for us to do, as we’ve come to know and love Lucas’ chubby cheeks and sweet smile. The child abuse charges were never founded by DFS, so why do we think there’s now enough to convict of anyone of murder?!?

In the court of WS, I believe we all know what the verdict would be. Sadly, we need to transfer that to an actual courtroom. I just don’t think we’re there yet and it breaks my heart.

PB, I’m not challenging your opinion, just offering mine to co-mingle. The child abuse charges were investigated by DCF in Kansas. This department has failed children in KS time and again. They are understaffed & overworked so cases IMO aren’t fully investigated. DCF lost track of 70 kids they were responsible for and didn’t know they were missing until it was brought to their attention. Adrian Jones, Caleb Blansett, Evan Brewer, all murdered after DCF involvement. IMO I don’t put any stock in the abuse being unfounded.

Closing in a positive note: A group of Lucas supporters are planning to set up a #LucasAwareness booth at Riverfest.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...ssing-from-kansas-foster-care-system.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article184177786.html

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kshb...uble-in-past-4-years-many-on-dcf-s-radar.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Narcissistic personalities or people with borderline personality disorders are often without empathy. EG has never cared about others. I think her entire life everything has been all about her.

I wanted to touch in something from a few posts back.

Many of of us are worried or wish that more serious charges should be filed. And that made me begin to think.

1. In the foreseeable future EG is right where she is going to stay. Either no one is willing or no one has the 5k to post her bond.

2. As soon as more serious charges are filed, the clock begins to tick for her right to a speedy trial. That is unless it’s waived by her.

3. LE and the DA is utilizing this time to organize, analyze and prepare evidence they do have to present it at trial or to a grand jury. Some tests ie drug toxicity, some DNA AND Others TAKE UP TO 6 weeks for thorough results.

4. A murder charge IS more difficult to prove sans a body. LE and the DA is hoping LUCAS will be found and there may be more evidence available.

5. IF They did any analysis of the black box computer in her vehicle, or if they copied all the data from her phone and GPS in her car, that can take weeks to analyze. The same time applies for subpoenas from her computer server and her phone provider.

6. I believe LE and the DA is waiting until all their information is in, and only then will they come forward with charges against EG.

7. Multiply all of the above times the number of people they may suspect assisted her, that’s a ton of information. They need this time.

8. Has anyone called the grand jury phone number to check if there is an ACTIVE GRAND JURY CALL IN EFFECT??

JUST MY OPINION.

IMO there is not going to be info given out as to whether any grand jury is being called in any case.
Isn't the entire process supposed to be sworn to secrecy by those even called to potentially serve on a grand jury?:thinking:
It's interesting but since IANAL and I am not sure here is a reliable source on grand juries: https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/how-does-a-grand-jury-work.html
RSBM: " a prosecutor will work with a grand jury to decide whether to bring criminal charges or an indictment against a potential defendant -- usually reserved for serious felonies. Grand jury members may be called for jury duty for months at a time, but need only appear in court for a few days out of every month. Regular court trial juries are usually 6 or 12 people, but in the federal system, a grand jury can be 16 to 23 people."*****Federal charges might be due to abduction charges which could apply towards EG in this case*****
So I would think it's all in what the Prosecutor/DA has to proceed with.
:moo:

Narcissistic personalities or people with borderline personality disorders are often without empathy. EG has never cared about others. I think her entire life everything has been all about her.

I wanted to touch in something from a few posts back.

Many of of us are worried or wish that more serious charges should be filed. And that made me begin to think.

1. In the foreseeable future EG is right where she is going to stay. Either no one is willing or no one has the 5k to post her bond.

2. As soon as more serious charges are filed, the clock begins to tick for her right to a speedy trial. That is unless it’s waived by her.

3. LE and the DA is utilizing this time to organize, analyze and prepare evidence they do have to present it at trial or to a grand jury. Some tests ie drug toxicity, some DNA AND Others TAKE UP TO 6 weeks for thorough results.

4. A murder charge IS more difficult to prove sans a body. LE and the DA is hoping LUCAS will be found and there may be more evidence available.

5. IF They did any analysis of the black box computer in her vehicle, or if they copied all the data from her phone and GPS in her car, that can take weeks to analyze. The same time applies for subpoenas from her computer server and her phone provider.

6. I believe LE and the DA is waiting until all their information is in, and only then will they come forward with charges against EG.

7. Multiply all of the above times the number of people they may suspect assisted her, that’s a ton of information. They need this time.

8. Has anyone called the grand jury phone number to check if there is an ACTIVE GRAND JURY CALL IN EFFECT??

JUST MY OPINION.

I’m so with you on this. I don’t want charges to be filed until they feel they have an open and shut case.
Just last week in KC, murder charges were filed against the original suspect for attorney’s murder. It took 168 days for LE & the DA to build the case. The defendant was the initial POE. He was questioned, let go. He actually sealed his indictment by accidentally recording himself admitting to someone that he shot the attorney. This wasn’t the first time he shot someone so glad to have him off the streets.

Cases usually start with a victim, evidence is gathered, the case built and charges filed. In Lucas’s case it’s much more difficult to wait for LE to complete the investigation because our victim is a missing child and it is gut wrenching. I pray he is found soon and she rots.

https://www.google.com/amp/fox4kc.com/2018/04/11/charges-filed-in-murder-of-brookside-attorney/amp/

PB, I’m not challenging your opinion, just offering mine to co-mingle. The child abuse charges were investigated by DCF in Kansas. This department has failed children in KS time and again. They are understaffed & overworked so cases IMO aren’t fully investigated. DCF lost track of 70 kids they were responsible for and didn’t know they were missing until it was brought to their attention. Adrian Jones, Caleb Blansett, Evan Brewer, all murdered after DCF involvement. IMO I don’t put any stock in the abuse being unfounded.

Closing in a positive note: A group of Lucas supporters are planning to set up a #LucasAwareness booth at Riverfest.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...ssing-from-kansas-foster-care-system.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article184177786.html

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kshb...uble-in-past-4-years-many-on-dcf-s-radar.html

i agree with PB. The majority of us here and for that matter LE and the DA MAY BELIEVE EG is guilty, but knowing and clearly being able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt are two very different things.

IMO the defense would present an overwhelming number of cases(children) they were correct and made the correct call. The trial could become all about DCF and jurors could lose sight of the charges against EG. Defense attorneys are paid to cast doubt and point fingers at anyone but the defendant.

In the CA trial a computer search by someone was totally missed because someone didn’t look hard or far enough. And as TM said there are a lot of similarities. LE and the DA can’t afford errors like that one. IMO

I agree. I think it’s time for a change!

IMO there is not going to be info given out as to whether any grand jury is being called in any case.
Isn't the entire process supposed to be sworn to secrecy by those even called to potentially serve on a grand jury?:thinking:
It's interesting but since IANAL and I am not sure here is a reliable source on grand juries: https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/how-does-a-grand-jury-work.html
RSBM: " a prosecutor will work with a grand jury to decide whether to bring criminal charges or an indictment against a potential defendant -- usually reserved for serious felonies. Grand jury members may be called for jury duty for months at a time, but need only appear in court for a few days out of every month. Regular court trial juries are usually 6 or 12 people, but in the federal system, a grand jury can be 16 to 23 people."*****Federal charges might be due to abduction charges which could apply towards EG in this case*****
So I would think it's all in what the Prosecutor/DA has to proceed with.
:moo:

anyone can find out if there is a current grand jury call. By calling the same numbers potential jurors call. A recording responds. Jury pools are usually divided into groups(. A B C D E F) If one group is ordered to report then one can assume there’s an active case. Any case. Not necessarily this one. If none are called then there’s nothing. It’s not totally accurate but it’s a clue.

I have been reading other SM today. I have to really give everyone a compliment. We are civil, respectful, kind, sincere and intelligent here. Some site are anything but and a couple go so far as to be offensive.

Thanks

I don't know if this is allowed but this former District of Columbia Attorney ( Assistant US Attorney) tracts no body murder cases and has a pdf already that we can look at...

So many cases on there that have been won..

http://www.nobodycases.com/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the information I found his site very informative and actually followed him on Twitter

i agree with PB. The majority of us here and for that matter LE and the DA MAY BELIEVE EG is guilty, but knowing and clearly being able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt are two very different things.

IMO the defense would present an overwhelming number of cases(children) they were correct and made the correct call. The trial could become all about DCF and jurors could lose sight of the charges against EG. Defense attorneys are paid to cast doubt and point fingers at anyone but the defendant.

In the CA trial a computer search by someone was totally missed because someone didn’t look hard or far enough. And as TM said there are a lot of similarities. LE and the DA can’t afford errors like that one. IMO

I believe EG will be found guilty on the current CE charge since the verdict doesn’t require a unanimous vote. If she is later charged and tried for LH disappearance, her attorney will only need to search SM to find dozens of theories to create reasonable doubt. That worries me, a lot.

I read a couple of articles about the Jhornee Bland case today. I am in shock Tyerria Miles got probation for dumping a dead two year old in a field. I pray LE has hard evidence against EG.

http://www.kake.com/story/35772099/wichita-woman-gets-probation-in-child-death-case

Uh-oh I think I may have broke a rule with one of my posts because I don’t see it here. Maybe it was deleted? I just really want to know if I broke a rule here. I was asking honest questions about the possibility of JH hiring the private detective and included a link to his .

Uh-oh I think I may have broke a rule with one of my posts because I don’t see it here. Maybe it was deleted? I just really want to know if I broke a rule here. I was asking honest questions about the possibility of JH hiring the private detective and included a link to his .

No links to 's are allowed. I think...

No links to 's are allowed. I think...

Ahhhh ok gotcha. Here I was thinking I must include a link or I’ll get in trouble. I knew not to post social media. I honestly wondered if there is actual hope with the investigation company that JH wants to hire, beyond what LE and professional and community searches are already doing. I dream about this little boy I’ve never met. Hoping for some answers soon.

Yes, it’s not what we know, it’s what we can prove.

I believe EG will be found guilty on the current CE charge since the verdict doesn’t require a unanimous vote. If she is later charged and tried for LH disappearance, her attorney will only need to search SM to find dozens of theories to create reasonable doubt. That worries me, a lot.

I read a couple of articles about the Jhornee Bland case today. I am in shock Tyerria Miles got probation for dumping a dead two year old in a field. I pray LE has hard evidence against EG.

http://www.kake.com/story/35772099/wichita-woman-gets-probation-in-child-death-case

Judges don’t like to allow a lot of social media rumors during trials. So many of these ridiculous rumors floating around can easily be disproven.

Judges don’t like to allow a lot of social media rumors during trials. So many of these ridiculous rumors floating around can easily be disproven.

Thank goodness and thank you for the wisdom.

EG hasn’t been charged yet with anything regarding Lucas. Just a child endangerment charge so far, regarding her youngest child.

LE has plans for her.
Shes going to feel like she threw out several boomarangs and then forgot to duck.
Shes going to experience alot of "OH SHIZ" moments.

Imagine if the neglect case goes to trial.
Alot will come out.
That information will also be used against her when they file new charges concerning Lucas.

The details of those charges will indicate how much hard time she will do.

It also allows LE to gather information to build a case against anyone else they feel should be charged

Thank you for saying this PB! I would surely hope that a lawyer with even a small amount of dignity wouldn't use any type of social media rumors or what not for their big defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member